The Addiction of Cheating

Story Info
How I went from faithful, innocent wife to cock hound.
1.4k words
3.87
34.9k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KelkayC
KelkayC
18 Followers

This is my story. It's sadly and wildly true. This is the story of how cheating became an addiction for an otherwise faithful, innocent wife.

Being a good friend can land you in a bad spot sometimes. Although at the end of the day I'm never quite sure if I'm mad or happy with my best friend.

Let me start off with a brief profile of myself. I'm currently 28, I've been married to my husband since I was 20 and we don't have any kids. My husband was my first lover and at times I had often wondered what other men were like down below or in bed compared to him but never gave it much thought after that. Our sex life is average and so is he. He's very set in his ways, predictable and boring. He's a good man though.

My story starts about two years ago when I was 26. I'm two weeks older than my best friend who we'll call Kelly. Kelly is a hot little bombshell and single. It was her birthday and she wanted a girls night out for just the two of us. We booked a hotel room at a local casino on a Saturday night. Our plan was to bar and club hop that night, let our hair down and have a great time. We got to the hotel room, squeezed ourselves into these sexy little cocktail dresses we had bought for the occasion and headed downstairs.

Planning ahead for a night of drinking we probably should've headed straight for dinner first but nah! We started hitting bar after bar. In no time flat we were getting buzzed from not eating so we hit one of those pretzel stands just to put food in us.

Eight o'clock had rolled around when we started hitting clubs inside and people we packing in. At the third club we both noticed that this group of three guys had been at the other couple of clubs also and being very flirty. Kelly was gaga over one of the guys and started talking. Next thing we knew we were sharing a table, talking, etc.

We hit a couple more places for drinks and by this point we're both half in the bag. I was happy she was meeting someone and just kind of tagged along for the entertainment.

It had rounded 1am and the club was closing. The guy said...come back to our room we have more booze! They had a suite on the top floor. I instantly tried shooting that idea down and said we should probably get back to our room. However, Kelly insisted on going to their suite. I wasn't about to let my best friend go drunk, alone, with three guys, back to their room.

I agreed to go for a little while.

Once there more alcohol rolled out. We were both made long island iced teas.

Within minutes Kelly was face sucking with this guy and they made their way over to this huge couch in the corner.

I stayed at the kitchen area struggling to make small talk with one of the other guys we'll call Josh. Small talk isn't easy when your head is buzzing so hard your entire body is falling asleep from booze. All I wanted at this point was a pillow but again...I was not going to leave Kelly alone.

There was music playing, 80's rock as I recall. Which fit the age group for these guys as they were older than us. Admittedly, they must frequent a gym together or something because they were in incredible shape for their ages.

I stood in the kitchen area, eyes closed, on the verge of falling down drunk, swaying to music when Josh came up behind me and reached around me, swaying also and rubbing my belly. It went on for a moment or two when I said... No, I shouldn't. That's when Josh moved in for my neck and ears. I knew it was wrong but at the same time i shivered from a feeling I hadn't felt in years.

I stood there in a trance between intimate touch and drunken stupidity.

His hand massaging my tummy began creeping lower and found its way to the edge of my dress where his finger tips hooked the bottom, slowly easing it upwards. I could feel his body pressed against my backside as the hand lifting my dress began moving into my upper thigh and slid upwards towards my crotch.

I completely shuttered and gasped as his hand engulfed between my legs and he was still kissing my neck and ear.

I had to stop this but I was so drunk at this point I couldn't figure out what to say in protest so I tried stepping to the side to disengage him.

He apologized and stepped back. Then poured me a shot of coconut rum.

Like this was what I really needed right now...more alcohol. I glanced over at Kelly who was moaning wildly with her new friends hand buried up her dress. I wanted out of there, but I knew I couldn't leave her to be ravaged by three men. Although something tells me that Kelly probably wouldn't have minded that.

A little while went by listening to more music and feeling that last shot of rum kick in. I was literally ready to fall asleep standing up.

It was then that Josh grabbed me by the hand and began leading me down this little hall towards a bedroom. At this point I felt so drunk I followed just to have a spot to sit.

He shut the door behind us and again engaged in kissing my neck. I tried to blurt out a...no, I can't but he pressed his lips to mine before I could get it out.

As time passed while kissing I somehow didn't notice that Josh had unzipped my dress from behind. I suddenly realized in my drunken state that my dress was now down on the floor, around my ankles and Josh was now sucking on my nipples. That's when the reality hit me, as drunk as I was, that I was now standing in a dark room in nothing but my thong and heels while this stranger was sucking on my tits.

He gave a slight push backwards to guide me towards the bed, but being so drunk it didn't take much. I fell back onto the bed, he fell into me and instantly went down on me. Pulling my thong off, slurping away at me. Something my husband hadn't done in a long time. I laid back, drunk, my head and room spinning in complete ecstasy of what was happening.

It seemed like forever he was down there. I heard rustling but was too drunk to realize what was going on.

Then I felt him massaging the head of his dick against me, lubing it up.

I then knew at this point what was about to happen. I was too drunk and even if I protested, I knew I'd be fucked.

As I began to think...OMG, what about a condom? He dove into me with one gentle push. Holy crap was he wide. Then he'd pull back and dive deeper. Then deeper, then deeper. Omg...how big is he? My husband was average size and that's what I was used to accommodating down there. I had never felt so stretched and filed in my life.

I honestly don't think I took a breath until he was all the way in.

It went on and on for what seemed like forever. He kept putting me in all different positions and it seemed like every position made me orgasm harder than the one before it.

He finished inside me without asking. Not that it mattered at this point.

I ended up falling asleep afterwards on the bed.

I awoke around 5am, slipped my clothes back on and found Kelly passed out on the floor next to the couch naked. She got dressed, we went back to our room and passed out until 10am.

We hit the car, completely hung over and miserable. Few words were spoken on the ride home, but enough spoken to learn that Kelly fucked both of the other guys and that I had the greatest sex I had ever had in my life.

We agreed to never speak of it.

Time went by with my husband and every time we'd fuck I'd think of that night.

I wanted to experience that again.

I began going to clubs with Kelly and making it a habit of going home with a man of my choosing. The experiences have been incredible. Kelly gets my back and says I slept over her place.

I love my husband, but I'm addicted. I can't turn back.

KelkayC
KelkayC
18 Followers