The Admiral

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sliding his slowly retracting cock out of his mouth Julie slumped to the floor, exhaustion taking over her now that the heat of the moment was over. Laying against the rail the still very naked and exposed female could feel sleep overcoming her as her body was unable to cope with the pounding it had just received, a trail of the man's semen sliding down between her heaving breasts as she lay panting on the floor. The last thing the semi-conscious female remembered before passing out was the Admiral reaching down and wrapping her slender body up in his muscular arms . . .

Coming to an unknown amount of time later a still feeling stretched out Julie found herself once again in one of the guest cabins on the ship. Nestled under a sheet on the bed the young woman sat up with a yawn, stretching her arms out above her while the sheet slid down to expose her pert breasts as she found herself still to be only in her birthday suit. Stifling another yawn the young reporter resisted the urge to reach down and touch her still pulsing slit, a tremor running through her body as she recalled what had been done to her. Stretching with a yawn she scanned the small room, finding a pile of clothes on a stool at the foot of the bed.

Leaning over she found them to be her dress and undergarments folded and stacked in a neat pile. A note rested atop the clothes.

'Dear Ms. Bedford, here are your clothes, restored and cleaned as promised. I have arranged a helicopter to take you back to the mainline at your earliest convenience. I hope you enjoyed your stay aboard my ship and that you got the story you were looking for.

The Admiral.'

Breaking out in a large smile Julie waded the note up and threw it on the floor, her body shuddering with delight at the memory of the punishment that man had doled out on her pussy. Still riding the high she had felt while being completely exposed out on an open deck during a most intimate act the overly pleasured female reached a quick decision on what she wanted to do. Not giving her pile of clothes a second glance the still very naked young woman bounded out of bed, throwing open the cabin door to proudly parade back out into the world of the Admiral's ship to find what other adventure awaited her.

The best stories by far that Julie had experienced while on that boat were ones the young reporter could never release to anyone . . . but that was just fine by her.