The Adventures of Kathleen M. Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had never worried about being caught because she gave Rick no reason to suspect anything. There was no reason to believe that that had changed, but now the cold, hard reality of what would happen if by some chance he did find out anything grabbed her by the throat.

She sat up and looked out the window at the passing scenery as she went over in her mind what she had to do. No more car pool for a start. It would only be six weeks until the end of the school term and she could handle the expense of driving the Suburban that long. Chris and Bobby would no longer be a problem if Frank and Sarah went through with what they planned. She would know how that turned out as soon as they got home. Oh shit! Frank and Sarah. Should she tell Rick about what his father was doing? No, better let Frank explain that. What else? Oh yes, get rid of Roy and Morrie's phone number before she was tempted to call it. Anything else? Not that she could think of. Just get back into the groove of being a faithful wife.

To be continued.

12