All Comments on 'The Adventures of Nikki Nipples Nicastro Ch. 03'

by Stormbringer

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
.

Slut,Skank,Whore nothing less than that. I hope the husband got paid for letting people fuck her. If not he should. She is a real pro at this fucking thing. And of course it won't EVER be the last time. She will go on fucking people behind her husbands back until she gets caught and then the husband will join in and clean her out when she gets too full.

hair94hair94about 15 years ago
awesome

great...please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
great

Nice story. Waiting to find out if she gives rimjobs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Genius

Stormbringer is a master of erotic writing. My only question is why he hasn't published a book? Keep the stories coming on a monthly basis!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot stuff

Hot, sexy, & nasty! I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
"He'd SEEN" instead of...

"he'd scene". Regards,

Bobbie Sue Kindle

PS: Nikki is a bright, sensual, and responsible young woman. It irritates me that she wasn't able to get hold of that camera phone in the restroom this time. That has been her distinguishing treat until then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sorry Bobby Sue, you overlooked the fact that ALL niggers are illiterate.

Thair limited IQ will not permit anything more! Do what I do, don't read their garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
'thair'?

Precisely who is illiterate here?

Ignorant racist shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
iliterate garbage

no matter who wrote it

0 *

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

This dirtball author is both barely literate and racist. He obviously hates Whites.

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 3 years ago
Racist

And he must be editing the scores to remove all of the low numbers. 1* from me and thats too much.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Daaaaaamn, musta been bad! Thanks for the heads up 26thNC!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStormbringer@Stormbringer
Check out my lensdump page for ai generated art based on my stories: https://lensdump.com/stormbringer1/albums Check out my blog at www.storiesbystormbringer.blogspot.com for all my stories and current projects. I'm an average, married, monogamous guy who likes to read and ...