All Comments on 'The Adventures of Nikki Nipples Nicastro Ch. 04'

by Stormbringer

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Didn't read your story at all.

Just gave it a zero that it deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Enjoyable story

I got a bit fragmented at the end, but a good story. I enjoyed it as well as the previous chapters. Keep going!

Scarlett MinxScarlett Minxalmost 15 years ago
A very hot read.

I enjoyed this latest chapter very much. Thanks for posting it, and I hope you continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
As Always...

A Great read from one of the best writers on this site. Doing great Stormbringer....keep the hits coming and leave the haters in the dust where they all belong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Nice, just a thought though...

It would be interesting if you would get the husband into some surgery to fix his erection problems... That way he could get back at his brother for calling him little! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Too long of a story

You had me hooked at Nikki & father Jova. You should have kept him in the story by having him move in with her, kick her wimp husband out of her life for good, & Nikki becomming father jovas slut for life!!!.

It would have been a more erotic story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
"KNEAD his balls" instead of...

... "need his balls": "better dad THAN me" instead of "better dad then me"; and "WHERE it rubbed on the sheets" instead of "wear it rubbed". Regards,

Bobbie Sue Kindle

PS: I'm glad the camera thing got back and I'm amazed how you manage to add morale to something seen as immoral by most.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh Bobbie Sue, you really expect niggers to be literate ??

BAH !!

AvazinaAvazinaover 10 years ago
LIKED IT, BUT...

Wished you'd written more about Nikki and JUMA.

SenoreDiablo69SenoreDiablo69over 7 years ago
Now this Nikki series is lit...

First of all,kudos on this nikki character...nice plot but dunno why Demetrios wouldn't suck a BBW when they're the best pussy to be ate.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
How

How does the stench from this.like of shit not suffocate you at your computer?

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy603 months ago

All these GD stereotypes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStormbringer@Stormbringer
Check out my lensdump page for ai generated art based on my stories: https://lensdump.com/stormbringer1/albums Check out my blog at www.storiesbystormbringer.blogspot.com for all my stories and current projects. I'm an average, married, monogamous guy who likes to read and ...