All Comments on 'The Adventures of Nikki Nipples Nicastro Ch. 05'

by Stormbringer

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Yuck

I find stories about sluts boring and useless, sorry but to me this was a waste of time.

StormbringerStormbringeralmost 15 years agoAuthor
You haters are strange

This is part 5 of what amounts to at least a 100 page novella and you weirdos have read the the entire thing just to post comments like "Useless" and "waist of time" or "0".

A normal person would have quit reading the moment they relaized they didn't like the direction the story was going.

How pathetic really.

Storm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
!

00-SLUT/WHORE

hair94hair94almost 15 years ago
GREAT SERIES

Please pay no mind to the negative comments. These are some of my all-time favorite stories. Please write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Couldn't agree more

with the opinion that it's a little late to cry foul after reading five chapters. However, everybody is entitled to their opinion if the public comment is left open.Take the bad with the good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The Adventures of Nikki Nipples Nicastro Ch. 06

Love the story you are a brilliant writer, post in part 6 nobody else would be able to do it

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
AWESOME!!

QUITE SIMPLY THE BEST EROTIC LITERATURE EVR!! AND I MEAN It storm, it was awsome.. pls write d series further... plssssssssss

--a fan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
"BUY some souvenirs" instead of...

... "by some souvenirs"; "she RODE him" instead of "she road him"; and "HER and ALEX' flight" instead of "she and Alex's flight". Regards,

Bobbie Sue Kindle

PS: As you said real charming charakter until the transformation to a slut. The epilogue did nothing to me. But nothing beats the seduction of a nice girl using the awakening of her strong yet suppressed female sexuality. And - although brief - the fivesome was very erotic (even though I don't like gangbangs normally).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I keep cumming back..

This character is so sexy to me. I have read it several times.

slinkybigfishslinkybigfishabout 7 years ago
Best writer ever

I've been reading storms work for awhile now and this is the one I love the most. It's just something about her character. Storm are there any other sites you post your work aside from literotica?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I found the whole series very exciting....relating to the many, many black men that....

....had Nikki and became part of her life.

Oh, how I wish I could find a Nikki Nipples. I would and could keep her very busy.

You see, I have trouble keeping a woman happy and getting my own satisfaction. If I only please her, I’m left unfulfilled. If I please myself, I risk hurting or even injuring her. And I want to be able to connect with her emotionally and intellectually.

It’s hard to find a woman that can take all of me and that actually has a personality. Hmm. So, I continue to seek one.

Now, a pet peeve.... you seem to mistake the meaning and use of the word “then”, almost constantly substituting it for “than”. Then suggests time past or future in sequence.

You also seem to think “to” can substitute for “too”. It can’t. You can’t say “Oh, to bad”, because you’re not going to a place called “Bad” and its not a verb.

The term is “Oh, too bad.” “Too” suggests extent, like much, much more than enough, is too much. I’m sure others have chided you, but until I read a more recent work, I won’t know if you’ve recovered or not.

There are others, but those are the two most frequent.

So, loved the story....got stalled out frequently with the too frequent misuse or mid-spelling of certain words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please continue the Series with Alexis. I would love to know what happened with her Daughter Alexis. Please please pretty please.

Dana2020Dana20202 months ago

Super story and loved Nikki!! Great job

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStormbringer@Stormbringer
Check out my lensdump page for ai generated art based on my stories: https://lensdump.com/stormbringer1/albums Check out my blog at www.storiesbystormbringer.blogspot.com for all my stories and current projects. I'm an average, married, monogamous guy who likes to read and ...