All Comments on 'The Aether Candle'

by jdnunyer

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
too damn

long

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 8 years ago
Not nearly long enough

Greats tory ! We need more, gave you a 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Moiraine Damodred !!!

Loved the WoT reference! Glad to see you back. I truly enjoy your writing and I love longer stories.

Charlie

SWIM21SWIM21almost 8 years ago
More!

And make Prudence take Dan's cock up her big fat fucking teasing ass. She totally wants it.

jdnunyerjdnunyeralmost 8 years agoAuthor

I'm glad the story is resonating with some of you. Just FYI, I do intent to write a sequel someday, but for now I'm turning my attention back to the Homelands. That series didn't quite turn out the way I'd hoped. I think there's a lot of untapped potential there, so I'm going to be starting over, from the beginning. If you liked the original versions, great! They'll always be there for you. But I'd like to see what I can do with it now that I know the characters better and have had some time to reflect on what worked and what didn't.

To those who think this entry was too long - I completely understand. As I said in the author's note, I don't expect this to be everyone's cup of tea. I hope you find something else on Lit that's more to your liking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Captivated

Enthusiastically awaiting anything you write...but especially a sequel to" The Aether Candle".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sweet and fun

I think the thing I like most about this story is the relationship between the son and his mother; but above and beyond the physical aspect, they act a lot like a close and loving mother and son. The relationship feels rather authentic, so when the fireworks start, it means all the more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very NICE

More please! And thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved it

Made more enjoyable by the magic and the conflict.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Great story. The tits and ass obsession were distracting, and occasionally the internal dialog was hard to follow and required some sentences to be read two or three times. But I really liked the storyline and flow.

parthenogenesisparthenogenesisalmost 8 years ago
Great story!

I really enjoyed the story. I think the part I liked best was the way you worked up to Dan's mother being the one to spill the beans about having taken him into the Aether previously. I do think it was a bit long--some of the extended sex scenes and internal monologue took some effort to get through. Write on!

JumbosauceJumbosauceover 7 years ago
How have I not seen this story before?

5 stars! This is one of the very best erotic stories I have ever read. Good plot, great (really great) dialogue, strong descriptions, interesting characters. It's got everything! Reading stuff like this is what makes me want to write my own stories. Amazing work, and I hope you continue to write more!

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
A wonderful story! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

So well written and captivating! I do hope you'll continue this amazing story! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Original and interesting

For the most part. I just wish the dialogues willed greater momentum behind them. It seems every line was followed by verbose blocks of endless narration, and it made it impossible to enjoy them. Otherwise, this story is very special and was a fun read. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Suggestion

You need an editor or a better editor to help you remove the superfluous amount of words. Sometimes 'more' is filler and only filler, the point is already is understood. I couldn't move past the first page once I saw it was part of your style.

Example- Did Caleb need to hear any of this? No. But Dan needed to say it, and he didn't think it bothered Caleb anymore than it interested him. Nothing ever did. He just kept working that stone pestle, like he couldn't even hear Dan. If someone tried to get him to shave that beard of his, that might get a rise out of him, but short of that?

Same thing redone- Did Caleb need to hear his problems? No, but Dan needed to speak them. It wouldn’t bother Caleb; short of telling him to shave his beard, nothing did.

You don't need to remind us he's working the pestle. We know that is what he was doing.

I was enjoying it, but find someone to help you trim and the story will flow better.

OreospazOreospazalmost 2 years ago

Great plot,hard to follow in the begining,way to much filler going on,terrible ending! Wanna read more though

airbearleeairbearlee12 months ago

What happened to everybody else? Needs a lot more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjdnunyer@jdnunyer
In the spring of 2020, I began working on what I hope will be the final, and best, version of Autumn, with reworks of Summer, Spring, and Winter potentially to follow. Progress has been intermittent but continues. When I'm finally ready to share it, I'll do so on a new account...