The Aether Candle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready to give me the rest of that big dick?" his mom said, even as she started sliding her hips back, doing some of the job for him.

"If you're sure you can handle it," Dan replied, though he wasn't sure he could.

His mom didn't reply. Just kept pushing towards him.

Endless waves of pleasured rolled over Dan as his mom took him in her warm embrace. He gasped and shuddered, trying not to let the sensations overwhelm him, though he wasn't doing a terribly good job of it. Another orgasm would be inevitable if she kept going like that, unhurried as her pace was. Yet Dan didn't ask his mom to stop, because it would be completely irrational to request that she deprive him of pleasure so intense and pure. That, and he wasn't quite sure he was capable of unclenching his jaw just at the moment. So instead, Dan thrust forward as hard as he could and buried himself to the hilt.

Their bodies connected with a loud smack that was music to Dan's ears. It was immediately followed by the sound of his hand making impact with her big ass.

"You like my big butt, don't you?" she asked, panting for air.

"No more than everything else," Dan said. "But that's still an awful fucking lot."

She laughed and gave him a few twists inside, which were unreasonably effective. His vision blurred and the breath caught in his throat, but he managed to keep from exploding. "I had you pegged as a breast man," his mom said. "The way you're always staring."

That caused Dan to panic for a moment. Until he realized there was no judgment implied by her words. It felt like there should be, because moms often shamed their teenage sons for being superficial horn-dogs, and he'd experienced that first-hand in the past. But all he detected in his mom's voice just then was amusement. And perhaps gratification.

Yeah, she definitely liked knowing that they had such an effect on him. If he hadn't been so distracted trying not to cum, he'd have felt that, whether she kept it out of her voice or not. Just as he'd noticed it in the real world, though he hadn't allowed himself to believe his supernatural senses. It was a wonder she still wore his dad's old shirts all the time, instead of something tighter and more revealing. Like, um, a sports bra.

Was her new workout routine for her or for him?

That was stupid. Of course it was for her. The choice of outfit might have been made with him in mind, but the was no reason to doubt that she actually wanted to get in better shape. Even if there was reason to doubt whether it was possible for her shape to be better.

"You weren't wrong about that," Dan said, working slowly back and forth. He dared not go any faster. It felt so damn good to be inside her that he didn't think he could hold out for long if he did. As it was, Dan would have to get used to never lasting more than a couple of minutes. "If I had to pick between the two, that's what I'd go with," he continued, through gritted teeth. The pressure was still mounting, and he didn't even think she was manipulating his emotions anymore. His mom was just that good at the simple mechanics of it. "But when I'm lucky enough to be with a woman who's blessed in both departments, as well as every other one, I try to appreciate all that she has to offer."

"Well said," his mom told him. Then she squeezed him so tight that his eyes almost burst like grapes. Dan gasped for air and slumped forward, using her broad hips for support. Meanwhile, she too leaned forward, letting a few inches of him slide out.

They continued like that, adjusting position a little at a time as Dan continued serving up feeble thrusts. Once his mom was flat on her belly, hips ever so slightly upraised, he started to pick up the pace a bit more. Not much, but some. And while his thrusts remained slow, he put a lot more oomph into them, driving deep inside her. He felt the rougher, spongier flesh of her G-spot rubbing against the base of his shaft. That was good. It meant he wasn't the only one who might not last another thirty seconds.

"So close," his mom confirmed, her voice rising in pitch.

He had just enough time to kiss the back of her head then her cheek and tell her again that he loved her before they climaxed in unison.

Neither orgasm was particularly intense. Dan didn't take his mom's breath away. Had she felt the need, she could have told him not to keep saying that. She didn't, though.

Nor did she say it back.

Kissing her hair once more, and lingering a bit to savor the smell, Dan straighted up so he could look down and admire her backside. He gave one alabaster cheek a little tap and watched the resulting shock wave ripple across the smooth surface.

"I almost wish I was into anal," his mom said, twitching her glutes so that those lovely lumps danced for him. "You keep saying you don't mind, but I know you'd appreciate it."

So they'd talked about that before?

"There's nothing we could do together that I wouldn't find a way to enjoy," Dan told her as gave her another light tap. He would never get tired of the way her body reacted to even the lightest impact. "But, honestly, I like that you're not into that." He started kneading her fat ass like dough, which he refused to believe undercut his position. "Just because I love your butt cheeks doesn't mean I want to put anything inside your butt hole."

He'd tried an with previous partners and found it pleasant enough. But he liked what it said about his mom that she'd not let a man talk her into doing something she wasn't comfortable with. Nora would disagree, he knew, but he couldn't help but think that only a certain sort of woman let a guy go in through the out door. The very fact that she seemed to be in pain whenever she had him and Ray double her up only seemed to confirm that, nevermind that she also experienced more frequent and more intense orgasms when she had the both of them inside her. That only proved that she got off on fulfilling what she saw as her role. Nora thought it was the guy's job to want and to take and the girl's job to be wanted and to submit. His mom did not. She might be uninhibited, as evidenced by her willingness to have sex with her son, but that didn't mean she was willing to endure pain.

Could she have been more amazing? Dan certainly didn't think so.

"Besides," Dan said, finally taking his hands off her ass, "I like other parts even more."

"Is that so?" she asked. "What `parts' might that be?"

Dan pulled out and stepped away from the sofa, allowing his mom to roll onto her back. She'd given no indication that she was looking to do so, but seized the opportunity once he'd presented it. Then smiled up at him faintly, lips curved more on one side than the other.

He realized then that it was an exact replica of one he'd seen many times in the real world. That gave him heart palpitations. Technically, yes, his mom looked better in the Aether. Everyone did. But she was so beautiful in real life that he felt there was no room for improvement, and refused to see any contradiction between the two sentiments.

Without speaking a word, she grabbed his wrists and guided his palms towards her breasts. Dan climbed back onto the sofa, knees planted to either side of her hips, and groped her breasts. He did so softly at first, then noticed how aroused she was already and so wasted no time turning his attention to her nipples, rolling them between his fingers.

"They do enjoy your touch," his mom said with a sly smile.

"Well I enjoy touching them," he said. "So I guess that works out."

His mom looked like she wanted to say something in response, but the pleasure she was experiencing was simply too intense for her to continue stringing words together. The buzz Dan had taken for granted grew stronger. Were it not for his empathic abilities, he'd have said she was humoring him. No woman could enjoy some light nipple play that much. He wasn't even working them that vigorously. Yet he knew his mom wasn't faking when her eyes rolled back in her head and she bit down on her lower lip in a failed attempt to keep sounds of enjoyment from escaping. Staring at her magnificent breasts, and feeling her intense arousal as he played with her nipples, brought Dan to levels of excitement that would ordinarily only make sense if someone was doing something to please him. He was tempted to lean down and suckle one of those pink lovelies but wasn't sure his mom could handle the sensation.

Such restraint proved unnecessary, as his mom started cumming a few seconds later all the same. Her climax wasn't particularly intense. She barely made any noise, and her legs only twitched a couple times, but there was no mistaking the fact that she'd had an orgasm.

Dan waited until the involuntary spasms faded, which didn't take too long, then lined himself up without bothering to take his hands off her breasts and buried himself to the hilt with a single thrust. Because they were in the Aether, where such things were possible, her legs went from being stretched out beneath him to propped up on his shoulders.

"Look ma, no hands."

She was too lost in ecstasy to process his words, it seemed. That was okay. It wasn't his best attempt at humor anyway. He tried to make up for it in other ways. Leaning forward so as to force her hips up off the cushion a little bit, Dan began to enter her at an angle. That wasn't the most natural position for him. He had to lower his own hips and hold his back at an awkward angle, but it did so much for her that it was more than worth it.

"That's...oh my god," his mom said. Again, she failed in her attempt to complete a single sentence. Her eyes refused to open and her body to remain still. His every thrust shook her like an earthquake, even though they were slow and shallow to start.

Was he immune to sensation? Not at all. And the fact that he wasn't driving deep should only have made it more likely that he'd cum prematurely. That shortened the time between his sensitive glans rubbing against her spongy G-spot on the way in and then again on the way back. Dan was too focused on his mom's pleasure to let that affect him, though. Too determined to make her cum her brains out to allow himself to do so.

Gradually, he picked up the pace. Soon Dan was slamming into her good and hard, generating miniature thunderclaps each time their bodies made contact. His mom remained too distracted to wage a counteroffensive, which almost surprised him. That was too good an opportunity to pass up, though. He just kept going faster and faster, becoming a human jackhammer, all without fear that he'd not last long enough for it to be worth the effort. His mom gasped a few times and still hadn't managed to open her eyes for more than a fraction of a second, but the way she dug her nails into the backs of his hands silently urged him to keep up the pressure on her nipples in spite of the furious assault down below. And the grip of her pussy, clumsy and erratic as it had become, was no plea for mercy.

After a few quick orgasms, his mom fought her way back from a state of helplessness. That didn't mean it was time for Dan to slow down, though, breakneck as his pace had become. Once she regained the power of speech, his mom simply began talking dirty to him. Telling him how great he was and how much she loved his dick.

She even demanded that he fuck her harder.

That, Dan was incapable of doing. But it didn't matter. He knew she wasn't complaining about the pace, just expressing her enthusiasm. At least, he didn't think she could handle any more than he was giving. Would it be so bad if she could, though? Yes, that probably ought to make him feel inadequate. No guy could celebrate the discovery that he was incapable of pushing his partner to her limit. Yet the thought that his mom was even more of a sexual dynamo than he'd realized gave him chills. He might not be able to dish out more than she could take, but it wasn't like she was unaffected by his best efforts. Not by any means.

In time, his mom started to fight back. Which probably answered the first of his questions. The walls of her vadge massaged him unnaturally, twisting and vibrating against him. Once she started doing that, Dan knew he'd be emptying himself inside her again before long. Especially now that she'd fixed her broken eyelids and was held him in a deep, soulful gaze. He fucked her with his cock, and she fucked him right back with those green marbles.

Somehow, he held out for a few minutes more. Long enough to ensure that his mom climaxed as well, despite having cum a half dozen times since he'd propped her legs up on his shoulders. That only seemed to make his eruption more violent, though. When Dan's overworked balls were called to do their duty once more, they worked their hardest shift yet.

For the longest time, the two of them enjoyed their mutual climax, bodies spasming first in unison then in complement to one another. Neither said a word.

Until Dan started pumping away at her again. He didn't realize he'd made the decision to do so. Perhaps he hadn't. That was just the unavoidable consequence of forgetting to pull out. He was inside her, he was hard, and he'd recovered from his previous orgasm. What else was there to do but keep going? "I want to take a break," Dan told her. "One that lasts more than twenty seconds, anyway. I really do. But I just can't seem to stop."

"That's okay, baby," his mom replied. The vibrations started back up, though for the time being they were light. "I like knowing that you can't help yourself around me."

Not with her, Dan noted.

"I really can't."

"So stop trying to," she said.

"You got it, boss," Dan said. A few years ago, when he'd been stuck in the life-sucks-and-nothing's-fair phase most kids go through, that had been his response to almost everything she or his dad said to him. Neither of them had been a big fan, but he figured she might appreciate the callback just then. That, or the way he was pumping his hips, driving in at the exact right speed and the exact right angle. If he wasn't mistaken, there was a good chance she'd ejaculate again, spraying warm fluid against his abdomen.

Which would be just fine with him.

"I think I got it right when I made you," his mom said.

Dan laughed and turned his head to the side so he could kiss a nicely rounded calf. "So you messed up with Jane, then?" He asked before turning his eyes back to hers.

"Why do you keep bringing her up?" his mom asked. "Are you trying to make me jealous? Testing the waters for a potential threesome?"

His heart nearly exploded. That, and a few other things. "No," he said, truthfully. He liked the idea, though. "I was just teasing." He adjusted his angle for the next thrust, so that he didn't just rub against her G-spot but drove into it with more pressure than she could endure for an extended period of time. Though not more than she could appreciated the once. He almost felt bad for her lower lip, so hard did she bite it, yet her non-physical reaction was almost the precise opposite. There was a brief spike in the flow of energy, which had been quite steady to begin with. "But would it be so bad if I was?"

Once she was able to, his mom laughed. "Maybe not."` Inside, she tightened her muscles, and did not relax them again after gripping him so hard he came to a complete halt. Dan had no choice but to slow down then. He did resume thrusting, of course, but he had to draw on every ounce of strength to make sure he went nice and deep, giving various muscles a good workout. "Ask me again some other ti—" she said, before his next thrust interrupted her. "Just like that," his mom encouraged, despite the resistance offered by her body.

Her cries grew steadily louder. His mom went from biting first her lip then her finger to then slamming her head back against the armrest so hard it was a wonder the furniture survived. Despite such signs that she was near the limit of what she could take, his mom urged him to keep going. Dan tried to tell his mom how good it felt to be inside her, how turned on he was, or how hard he was going to make her cum, but rare were the moments he had enough breath to speak. Like his insatiable partner, who never seemed to run out of stamina despite cumming and squirting and cumming again, Dan was either in the midst of an intense orgasm or on the brink of one for the next ten minutes. Or maybe it was twenty? It didn't matter. Those were just numbers. Time was a meaningless concept.

At some point, what had begun as a merely physical act, driven by the need to satisfy primal urges, became a spiritual one. The sense that he was purifying his soul through sex, first felt with Jane, returned. This time it was even stronger. More humbling. He forgot that some people would scoff at the notion that it was virtuous for a son to make love to his mom, that it was good for them to strengthen their bond with heat and hammering blows as blacksmiths did steel. For a time, he genuinely believed that everyone respected the obvious truth of that fact. When it finally came to him that, no, most people did not see it that way, but in fact thought that few things were more revolting, he was stupefied. He couldn't begin to comprehend such a mindset. His mom needed him as badly as he needed her. Who would instruct him to deprive her, to not invest in the most valuable relationship either one of them had, while claiming the moral high ground? That made absolutely no sense to Dan.

Even that didn't do it justice. Dan couldn't explain it. All he knew was that, in spite the sweating and grunting, the sheer carnality of it all, something good and right was taking place. Toxins he hadn't even realized were inside him left his body, carried away by beads of sweat and pearls of jizz. And when his mom stared up at him with those powerful green eyes, she burned away impurities. In his mind's eye, he saw a glowing shaft of light connecting her heart to his. Or maybe that wasn't just in his head. He was too lost in ecstasy to say for sure. The longer they went at it, though, the thicker and brighter that bar of light became.

Was that what happened when an empath took a familiar? Was his mom finally claiming him, after months of pulling him into the Aether, even though he'd been the one to initiate the current scene? If so, Dan wouldn't mind. He'd gladly serve her in that capacity, or any other. He didn't think that was what it was, though. Whatever was happening, neither one of them was subordinate to the other. There was a sense of parity to it. Of rightness, on every possible dimension. There was magic at work, and it was adding yet another layer to their already complex relationship, but there was nothing exploitative about it.

Overcome with awe, as well as piety, Dan slowed his thrusts. It didn't seem right for them to rut like animals anymore. He let her legs drop down to either side of him then bent low, so that his torso was nearly perpendicular to hers. They started to exchange dozens of soft kisses, lips pressing together without their mouths quite opening.

"I love when this happens," his mom whispered. "It's my favorite part."

"Mine too," Dan said, as if he'd ever experienced the like.

Who was Jane? And should he care? In that moment, there was room in his thoughts, and in his heart, for only one woman. His creator. The center of his universe.

The next thing Dan knew, his mom slammed her palms into his shoulders.

Abrupt as the transition seemed, he realized that it hadn't been. Some indefinite amount of time had passed between her speaking those words and her resort to violence. Dan had stopped making love to her as well, which was presumably the impetus for the latter.

Why had he done that?

Oh, right. Because he was completely spent. He was satisfied on a deeper level than words could capture, but he was also exhausted.

1...1718192021...24