The Aether Candle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdnunyer
jdnunyer
609 Followers

For a time, that was all they did—shower together. Yes, their movements were slower and more sensual than they'd have been if their only interest was in getting clean, and they might have lingered on certain parts more than mere sanitation required, but Dan almost started to think that sex wasn't in the cards after all. That his mom only meant to tease him for her amusement. Or worse, test his self-control before recommending him to the Coalition or whatever. Until, at long last, she kissed him.

It was unlike any kiss they'd shared in the Aether. The world spun and his lips began to tingle. Neither sensation was as intense as it would have been in that other place, yet he still felt them. Somehow, he'd convinced himself that he wouldn't. That such things were impossible in the real world and he shouldn't be disappointed by that.

How wrong he'd been.

The heavy breast he groped with one hand did hang a little lower than he was used to, and there were stretch marks aplenty, but Dan had never been happier to hold such perfection. Their mouths moved awkwardly, as though performing a dance they'd forgotten half the steps to, yet that only served to differentiate it from all the ephemeral kisses they'd shared in the Aether. When their arms bumped into each other for a third time, uncoordinated as their attempts to fondle one another were, his mom broke away from the kiss long enough to giggle. That could have made him feel self-conscious, but it didn't. There was no reason to worry that his mom would change her mind, deciding he wasn't good enough for her after all. He felt the lust pulsing deep inside her, as well as the tendrils of nervousness and amusement sliding across the surface of her aura. The cool calm nearer the core, pulling at the tails of those tendrils. Dan had never been too bothered by how stylized everything was in the Aether, but was starting to wonder why he hadn't been.

"Slower, honey," his mom said at one point, pushing him back a few inches.

"Sorry. Guess I'm just a little excited."

She smiled. "I'd certainly rather that than the opposite problem." Her lips met his for a fraction of a second. "We'll enjoy this more if it's not over in thirty seconds."

Dan scoffed. "What are you trying to say?"

"That you might be a little too accustomed to the way things work over there?" she said, reaching down to give his hard cock a few good pumps. Dan groaned and gritted his teeth. "No one's judging you. I know what that's like." Her palm stopped. If it hadn't, he'd have shot his load against her hip. "Don't forget I have the same powers you do, though."

"And have been using them for longer," he said.

She smiled. Then finished him off.

"Fffuuuuck," Dan moaned as he ejaculated. He tried to fight it, but there was no point. Especially with his mom still holding him in her hand. Her grip wasn't that tight, but the last thing he'd ever do was deny himself her touch. Rope after stick rope shot past her or stuck to the top of her thigh. Then it was over. He didn't produce nearly as much cum as he might have in the Aether. Yet he felt spent afterwards, all the muscles in his back and legs relaxing, until he hardly stood any taller than his mom. "That wasn't very nice."

His mom laughed. "Is that how guys your age thank a woman for getting them off?"

"When they make a point of showing how easy it is to do, yeah."

"Oh, baby, I'm not questioning your stamina," she said as she slowly stroked him hard again. Not that he'd softened much. "I just wanted to get that out of the way."

Dan had nothing witty to say to that so he simply kissed her. Then, after a minute or so, spun her around. And gave her fat ass a good slap.

"Daniel!" she exclaimed.

For just a moment, he considered apologizing. But then he checked her aura and realized the chiding tone was for her own benefit as much as his. She felt like she wasn't supposed to encourage that sort of behavior but the truth was that his enthusiasm excited her.

He wanted to enter her slowly. To savor every moment, every constriction of her inner muscles. But he was too afraid that he'd cum before half his cock was inside her. So he decided to pretend her reaction to the ass slap served as impetus for him to take her more roughly. He grabbed one hip, lined himself up, and shoved all the way in.

"Ungh," his mom groaned. "Oh, fuck."

"Too much?" Dan asked as he gave himself a moment to recover. It had only been a moment of sweet friction, but that had nearly been enough. She was so warm and wet. So tight. He couldn't believe what had just happened, either. What was still happening.

"Nooo," she said, wiggling her hips. Was that to make her ass dance? Or because of what it did inside? Either way, he appreciated it. A little too much. "I just wasn't prepared for how big you are. Even though I had it in my hand a moment ago."

"Feeble attempts at flattery won't work on me," Dan said.

"You don't believe me?" his mom asked, pumping her hips back gently so her plush ass bounced against his groin. "That's too bad. Because it's never felt so good to have a man inside me." His mom let out a moan that he felt in his sack. "I think I've waited my whole life for this." She laughed. "Well, your whole life." Her mini-thrusts continued, managing to produce a whole lot more friction than Dan was prepared to deal with.

That left him with no choice but to pull her against him, hard, and hold her there. Dan's balls constricted and his cock twitched but he managed not to climax. Somehow. His mom cooed as she no doubt felt the war raging inside him. Once the victor emerged, she guided his hands up to her breasts and Dan started teasing her nipples. There was no way he'd get her off just by rolling them between his fingers here, but the sounds she made as he did so still sent a shiver down his spine. Meanwhile, he started working his own hips. Not too vigorously, of course, but enough to keep her moaning.

After he adjusted their angle, so that it must have looked as though he was sitting on a little ledge and she was stretching as if to yawn, Dan felt the spongy flesh of her G-spot rub against the underside of his cock. Her whole body started to quiver and the sounds passing through her lips went from enthusiastic to strained. Dan picked up the pace. He couldn't have held that position for long without something cramping up, but he didn't think he'd have to. And he was right. Less than a minute later, his mom was cumming hard.

Once she finished, she flopped against his torso like a wet towel.

"Now who's trying to prove a point?" she panted.

"Hmm?" Dan asked as he nuzzled her neck.

"Show-off."

He kissed her. Then reached between her legs and found her clit. The tufts of dark hair against his palm thrilled him, as did the softness of her belly. They reminded Dan that he was not making love to an abstraction, a supernatural form with only a tenuous connection to the person it represented, but a real woman. The only woman who mattered.

"Mmmph," she moaned. "Can't chain them together like that, here."

"No?"

"No," she said. "Going to be a few minutes before I'm ready to cum again," she added, voice rising in pitch. Meanwhile, she squirmed as if trying to escape, yet clamped both hands over his wrist to make sure he didn't stop. The way her big, soft ass writhed against his crotch, to say nothing of the pulsations inside, made Dan's eyes water. "Watch."

"I'm watching," he said, as he made a liar out of her.

Their bodies might be subject to laws that had no jurisdiction in the Aether, but they were still Talents. And while Dan still didn't have much experience using his abilities outside the Aether, save in the most passive of ways, he found it simple enough to amplify her arousal. Would an attempt to prevent a bar fight by calming a drunk and angry jock, something he ought to be capable of eventually, work as well? Perhaps not. He and his mom had a connection, though, and magnifying an emotion that was already near peak intensity was much easier than dropping it down to the other end of the scale.

They still couldn't go at it for hours and hours here, cumming their brains out every couple of minutes. At some point, he'd find it hard to maintain an erection, implausible as that seemed. But they were not limited to ordinary sex. Not by any means.

"Should we move back to my bedroom?" Dan asked as he slowly withdrew.

"Give me a minute," his mom said, through bated breaths. She was double dover, one hand pressed against the tiled wall. One could almost think she'd been punched in the gut.

Dan turned her around and forced her to stand up straight. Those green eyes of hers couldn't have been more beautiful, even if they were temporarily unfocused. He waited until they locked on his and her chest stopped heaving then kissed her gently. The connection lingered, but did not grow intense or passionate. It didn't need to, though. The warmth and affection were more than enough. When their lips parted, Dan said, "I love you, Mom."

"I love you too, Daniel," she replied. The red tint to her aura told him she meant it, too.

Of course, lust and passion had a similar effect. Dan was mindful of that. He didn't think that was what he was seeing, though. Maybe he'd only been a stand-in for his late father when she'd first taken interest in him sexually, but in that moment, he felt sure that her feelings had evolved. Or that there was room for them to, in the very near future.

jdnunyer
jdnunyer
609 Followers