All Comments on 'The Affair'

by stevie3624

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
fantastic

One of the best mother son stories i have read for a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Same old SHIT

Another great story ruined. Kindly post under ANAL the next time. I'm sick of having an enjoyable story ruined by the visual of shit covered cocks sticking into other holes

Wish you guys would grow up enough to find out that hardly any woman wants a cock that has previously been in a shit hole

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not SOS

To the guy who has such a problem with anal. Get over it. It might not be what you want to do every day but don't get into such a snit. It was presented very well in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
true

I agree, the ANAL ruined it, otherwise it was a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved it

Not sure why that guy had such an issue with the anal part. Personally, I love anal. And I've never pulled out to find shit on my cock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hmmm

great. and yes, i love anal. the only thing i thought the story could have been better without, is the whole "love" thing

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
the other guy

Why didnt Joey ask mom about the guy John that she told joey about she was seeing that went Michigan St.was she Teasing him or just kidding him?i used to live in Va.butwent in and out of DC.yrs ago.

Pat

Atlanta,Ga

CestFabulousCestFabulousabout 16 years ago
So gooood!

You are one of the masters of the Mother-Son genre.

Not personally into shaved pussy, especially as I think it is less realistic for an older woman.

However, I loved the anal ending. I think the person who complained about it thought that the son had entered his mom elsewhere after the anal. That was not the case. If you read carefully, he flipped her on her back and continued with the anal from that side.

I have never experienced an especially shitty dick when doing it either.

The way you equated him coming into her with love worked really well.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
Great Story

Thanks for another great story. The anal was a nice touch. It could only have been better if after he decided not to ask, she told him that he was her first. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Up his mother's cunt is where a boy's stiff prick belongs.

I have great respect for stevie3624, who's contributed some great stories of hot motherfucking. But I've got to agree with some the commenters. Though a relative few may wish for a son to take his mother up the ass, I feel that true motherfucking is a boy shoving his big stiff prick up his own birth canal, the cunt he came out of---his own mother's mommy-twat! Filling that wonderful hole between his mom's legs with his rich creamy sperm is the ultimate dream of every boy. That's where the fertile seed from the boy's hot young balls can come together with the fertile egg from his mommy's womb to make a baby, not up his mother's ass.

raylouisraylouisalmost 11 years ago
"Beautiful Love Story"

This is a beautiful love story and sets the bar on how affairs between mothers and thier sons should be written.Good job.

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
great love story

really hot, romantic love story-nicely written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fantastic!

Beautiful story. I shared an entire summer with my Mom, that turned into a lifetime of love and the best sex of my life. Is was only 14 when we started. Your story brought back such memories. Forget that guys comments about anal sex. He obviously has never done it correctly. My Mom had an ass to die for. I could not have resisted the urge to but fuck her for anything. Most men are afraid to admit that their Moms were their first fantasy. Today my wife even looks like my Mom. When I fuck my wife I see Mom. And I always give that extra!!!

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
HOT DAMN !!!!!! ^*!^*!^*!

Well, I know one thing about you, you shure can

write one hell of a story,and you know incest as

well if not better then most. I'am a MOTHER and SON

reader,and this got you 5++******.

...THANK YOU...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I too would like to have seen them end up making a baby together. When two people fall in love with each other and commit their love to one another....the most logical thing is for them to make a beautiful baby.

AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo4 months ago
I've been reading incest since 1974 and this is one of the best.

So well written in content and mechanics. Very well thought out with a perfect pace from beginning to end. Really liked how the first kissing started, so real.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous