The Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told her that I would have a four-day weekend, and then I said, "I'll come to see you."

So it was settled, and when the time came, I was nervous. I had all kinds of thoughts, hopes, and doubts. I had no idea how it would turn out. She met me at the airport and the kiss on the cheek told me that my doubts were going to win out. We talked all the way home. She said, "I have to sell the house so that Peter and I can split the money." I asked her where she would go and she said, "I'm not sure, maybe I'll rent for a while, I have a few months to decide."

I said, "Mom, can we finally talk about what we never talk about."

Quietly, she said, "Okay."

"Mom," I said, "We could have been together; we could have made it work."

"No baby," she said. "We couldn't; there were so many reasons why not. Joey, first of all, there was too many years between us. I know that because that was a big problem with Peter. It was okay when we started, he was thirty and I was twenty, but by the time he was forty, he still wanted a twenty year old, and to tell you the truth I didn't want him any more."

"But we wanted each other didn't we mom?"

"Of course we did baby, but I couldn't let you stay with me. I saw how involved you were getting, and what was happening to me. It was becoming more than sex and I had to end it. I wasn't going to let you give up the chance to become someone. That was the most important thing to me; I swore to myself I would make sure you got through school. I know you would have stayed, and I couldn't let it happen."

"But couldn't we have gone on, even if I went to school?"

She said, "I don't think so, and anyway the other reason was that...don't get mad, but you were just too young to know what you wanted; you'd only had a handful of relationships, and after a while you would have wanted to move on to see what was out there. I needed you to get over me so you could have a good life."

I put my hand on her arm as she drove and said, "Mom, do you know something? None of that matters now. What you did and why you did it...I understand, and I'm grateful, but the fact is, I've been out there, and I'm not over you...just tell me one thing mom, are you over me?"

There was a catch in her voice when she said, "No...I'll never be over you."

I said, "Pull over." When the car came to a stop we held a kiss that almost melted away the four and a half years I spent without her. I said, "Mom, do you love me more than anything else in the world, like I love you?"

She said, "Yes baby, of course I do."

"Then let's go home," I said.

I spent the remaining ten minutes having sex with her in my head, I kept reaching over to touch her breasts, or her face, or her legs. I tried not to get us killed, but it was hard to keep my hands off her. Once inside the house, we kissed until our mouths hurt. When her bra came off, I sucked her nipples raw. When her panties came off, I was surprised. She had trimmed her pussy. I said, "When did you do that?"

She laughed, "This morning. I did it for you. Do you like it?"

Her pussy looked beautiful and I said, "I love it mom, but that means that you thought that we..."

"Well, I kind of hoped..."

I laughed, "You know mom, I guess I kind of hoped too." I went to my bag and took out the bottle of love oil I had brought."

She got serious and said, "Sweetheart, I'm so glad you still want me."

I could have come just putting the oil on her body - sliding along her flanks, over her breasts, tracing the curves of her legs and ass, over her belly and pussy. As I felt her, my sense memory kicked in. Every inch of her body was there again, as it had been during the affair, waiting to be explored. And if hands could come, mine would have.

She put some oil on me, and when our bodies met, the sensuous feel of skin on skin multiplied. I said, "Mom it's been almost five years since I touched you, since I held you and kissed you, and a day didn't go by that I didn't want to."

She said, "It was terrible for me too baby, I never stopped thinking about you. Come be inside me love, I can't wait anymore."

When I came to her, she was ready. The cock in my hand was thick and hard as an iron pipe and she welcomed it. When the head of my cock spread her vagina open, she was as wet inside as her slickly oiled skin. As I penetrated my mother's pussy she said, "Oh Joey, sweetheart, my body was aching for you. I thought you were never going to be inside me again, but you're here, now, inside me, and it's so good; I missed you so much baby."

I said, "I missed you too mom, I missed loving you like this; I missed your pussy." I gave her more and I could feel myself at the end of her. She took me all in. It was wonderful; we were making love again, she was filled with me and we were both filled with all the feelings of love and sex that both of us could hold. It felt so good to have a mother who could love her son with her heart and her body.

When I turned her to take her from behind, she got on all fours. I reached for her breasts and let them slip through my hands and fingers, pulling on the elongated nipples each time. I rubbed some more oil on the globes of her ass and the shine accentuated the roundness of her flesh. I said, "You still have the best ass I've ever seen." She laughed and I put a slick finger into her hole.

She said, "Ooh that feels nice." I kissed her back and worked my finger, and she said, "Be inside me there baby." She didn't have to say it twice. We'd done a lot of things, in lots of positions during the affair, but we never had anal sex. Not that I hadn't thought about it, I just wasn't sure how she'd feel about it so I didn't bring it up. Now it was up, and I was up, and after slathering oil all over my cock I placed the knob on her pucker. She took a breath.

With both hands I spread my mother's cheeks apart. I pressed my hips forward. When the head penetrated, mom tensed for a moment and moaned. I could feel her fighting the panic and making herself relax. It went easier after the thick knob passed through the ring.

My cock entered her and I stroked a few times feeling the heat and the pressure of her small channel. I imagined how it must feel for her to have a big rod of flesh in that small place. She moaned in a good way and I went in deeper. I loved the tightness and the pressure, and I loved what she was giving me. Each stroke brought the whole length and width of my shaft into the depths of my mother. I was glad to be her lover, and her son. I was proud to be both. She was moaning loudly and she told me it was good. She said, "I'm for you baby, all for you." I wondered if she'd ever had anal sex before. I didn't want to know. Everything was a first between us, and I decided never to ask her.

I liked taking her that way and it was much harder for me to keep from coming than when I was in her pussy. Her ass gripped me and massaged me as I gave her the full length of my shaft. I said, "Only you can love me the way I need to be loved mom."

She said, "Yes baby, I want to love you like that." Physically it may have been the best sex I'd ever felt, but at that moment I also wanted the emotional connection with my mother. I didn't want to come like that, I wanted to come looking at my mother's face, kissing her lips, and telling her that I loved her. I turned her on her back and went back into her ass until all of me filled her. I loved her with my words and with my body.

As I stroked, I said, "Mom I want you with me all the time; come to D.C. with me."

She said, "Yes, baby, yes. We'll start all over; we'll be together. " We moved as one and got lost in the feelings of each other's body. I pressed as much of my thick flesh as I could into her ass and with a small cry in her voice she said, "Oh Joey I'm so happy."

Happy couldn't begin to describe what I was feeling. I let my kiss tell my mother what was in my heart as I came closer to coming inside her. I felt her fingers reach the place of our connection and touch my shaft as it moved in and out of her tight channel. She rubbed her clit and I could feel that she was about to come too. Stroke after stroke had us both moving wildly. I couldn't tell who was moaning as I began to fill her ass with my creamy charge.

I let myself go into her and she said, "Yes love, fill me Joey...oh love, love, love..." I couldn't stop coming as her spasms tightened the hold she had on my cock. Each release sent a creamy expression of love into my mother's body. And each time she yielded to me she said, "I love you Joey...I love you Joey..." With the last few strokes into her I had one final exquisite release. After a moment of sweet silence and a loving kiss, mom exhaled and said, "Oh darling, I can't wait to go and live with you, it'll be wonderful."

We are together now, and it's more than wonderful.

12