All Comments on 'The African Adventure'

by sethp

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fucking hot!

Wow! Fucking hot story. Great sex, realistic, funny. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The ways of life

Good story, but true love transcends all cultures. and beliefs systems. Christian's are not the final factors in life. This story could have ended very different way with tragic results, like that fool that lost his life on that island last year. Thanks. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Buganda Wambo Wambo Luduka!

This is by far the most "far out" story I have ever read in here. From passages leaning to scriptures to murder and from travel in the jungle to nakedness it is way too much. Never know where the reader could be standing when reading this. Story could be part of the seductive adventure drama.

Crusader235Crusader235over 5 years ago
Great

Just a great fun story. I'm really glad we didn't have to read about a 14 inch black cock of an alpha African male pounding into Katie, and coming in her 8 or 10 times. That shit is ridiculous. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing story! Resonated with me on a personal level.

Wow. I wish *I* ran into a real life Nandi when I was a skinny, awkward, friendless geek in desperate need of a completely fresh start, a new identity. (I was not quite as much of a walking cliche as Kevin, but a lot of the unstated problems under the surface... yeah, made me wince.) Ah, if only. I'm even envisioning what my alternative life might have been like.

But then, I'd have needed to go to Africa. Which is on the to-do list, all joking aside: that's the final frontier, the 21st Century Wild West, where the real opportunities are for a young man seeking something different in life, a real life... in most of the world, you can't truly start over. Not really. Africa, you seem to be able to.

Anyway, really sweet story-I can tell they are gonna make a good couple. It'd be great if you could do a sequel sometime. I'd love to see Kevin develop as a member of the tribe: and as a man, period. And maybe go a little more into his lovely new bride, her own development, before the two of them become parents...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The authenticity is not quite there.

I loved reading the story, but As an African woman, I'm greatly offended by this. I can appreciate the grammar and construction but I feel like this is all just a mockery of the African culture and portrays Africans as just savage beasts. By the way, "Isikhulu Esiphezulu" and "Nkulunkulu" "udeveli omhlophe" is Zulu, I don't know the rest of that language you wrote. You should have stuck to one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Despite being racist and colonial in all aspects of the concept, it was entertaining. One star off for the colonial mind frame, leaves four..

dondddondd8 months ago

Imagine Kevin so wanted to push his penis deep into Katie's sweet pussy. Though she had many cocks in her before in her past life as a stripper and hooker, Kevin was entranced by her and her beauty and wanted to make her his Christian girlfriend. He likely fantasized about thrusting deep into her and showing her what a man he was. Wish he could've penetrated her in the story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Fair is fair. Kevin must learn how to pleasure Nandi with his tongue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersethp@sethp
I need your feedback and story ideas! If you have feedback for one of my stories good or bad; I want to hear it! I also need your story ideas. It only takes one good Idea to create a great story! Thanks!