The African Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin peeled off his clothes until he stood there in just his underwear. He made his way to the edge of the clearing again and looked at the celebration. It was still going on full force. He looked closely and noticed that all of the men were totally naked. He knew that Jesus wasn't going to judge him for this. It was life or death.

He pulled off his underwear and started to cover himself from head to toe in mud. He applied it thickly so as not to let any of the tribe see his pale white skin. When he was satisfied, he inched his way around the clearing finding the best spot to enter.

He found it. There were several huts and fires between him and the central celebration and he had a direct path to the food table.

Kevin entered the clearing and started walking towards the food table. He encountered no one and found himself alone at the massive pile of food. He had been right, the pots on the table did contain water and he drank deeply, starting to instantly feel more alive. He grabbed a handful of some delicious unknown fruit, stuffing his mouth with it.

"Opalonga, Naka Handa!"

Kevin spit out the food and spun around. There was an older naked lady wagging her finger at him. "Opalonga, Naka Handa!" she yelled again and grabbed his wrist pulling him away from the table. She was angry that he was eating without the rest of the tribe. She glanced down at his groin and smiled.

"Oopa, omthando!" She said, pointing to his exposed cock.

Kevin had never been so embarrassed in his life. He immediately placed his hands over it.

The old lady frowned and shook her head in bewilderment and headed back to some unknown hut.

Just then the rain started to pour down. It was an epic deluge and he could see the mud washing away from his arms and knew he was in trouble. The celebration was breaking up and people were heading toward the food table. It was too far to the edge of the forest, so Kevin sped towards the huts in the direction that the old lady had gone. He ran as fast as he could, stumbling a few times until a massive hut appeared directly at the end of the path he was running on. He was going to skirt around it but just in time, he thankfully saw a group of warriors walking around it, before they saw him. He had no choice and darted into the entrance of the hut.

He looked down at his body and saw that he was completely clean and pale again. He was surely going to be speared to death, if anyone saw him. Maybe there was a place to hide in the hut. It had a huge front chamber with all sorts of animal skins and containers and there was a smaller doorway in the back. The warriors sounded like they were right in front of the hut now, so Kevin ran into the back chamber of the hut, stumbled and landed on a blanket of several animal skins.

He heard a soft exclamation from behind him and rolled over onto his back as quickly as he could. Standing next to the doorway was a very large, naked tribe woman. She looked at him in shock, eyes wide. Her look of shock slowly turned to a smile. She looked up at the roof of the hut and mumbled something and then looked back at him, still with a wide smile on her face.

Kevin heard one of the warriors yell in the doorway and looked that way in terror. The woman looked at him and put her hands up in an apparent gesture that everything would be okay. At least, Kevin hoped that was what it meant.

She yelled something, back through the doorway and then pulled down a heavy fabric covering that effectively sealed the door and gave them some privacy.

"Thank you," Kevin said softly, knowing that she had just saved his life.

"You, uh, welcome," she replied, smiling.

"English?" Kevin asked, bewildered.

"Uh, no many," she replied.

"Nandi," she said touching her hand to her heart.

"Kevin," he replied touching his hand to his own heart.

Kevin tried to look away from Nandi, but he couldn't. He had never really seen a naked woman before. Nandi was at least as tall as Kevin, with a shock of thick black hair. Her skin was a very dark, chocolate brown. But Kevin's eyes were glued to her chest. She had the biggest breasts that Kevin could ever imagine. They were easily the size of watermelons, hanging low on her chest and capped with big dark nipples. She had a plump, soft stomach and she was staring at Kevin's exposed cock.

"Mine," she said in perfect English as she pointed at it.

"Uh...no...uh...clothes?" Kevin asked. Then, with more thought, "Escape?" His penis had chosen this moment to stiffen. He tried to cover his erection with his hands.

Nandi smiled, noticing his cock. "No clothes," she said, taking a step towards him.

"No..." Kevin protested stepping backwards. What would Jesus do now? Had he ever been tested like this?

Nandi put her hands behind her head and stretched, thrusting her enormous chest towards Kevin.

Kevin's cock was now at full hardness and jutting out towards Nandi.

"Yes," she said staring at it. "It like me too."

"No," Kevin replied, sidestepping towards the doorway. His cock had did really like Nandi.

Nandi put her hand up to stop him. "Kill," she said and then pointing at him and then towards the door.

That stopped Kevin in his tracks. He stood motionless as Nandi advanced on him. She was now just inches away from him. She only stopped when his cock poked her in the tummy. Nandi laughed and then reached down and grabbed it.

"Big," she said, and then she started to stroke it.

"Oh, God!" Kevin exclaimed. It felt so good. He had never masturbated, being sure the lord would disapprove. This was a sensation he had never imagined.

Nandi, then grasped Kevin's hand and brought it up to her breast. He involuntarily squeezed it.

"Yes," Nandi sighed as she continued to stroke him. Kevin kept kneading her giant breast. He couldn't stop himself.

Nandi released her hold on Kevin's cock and pulled him down onto the animal skins on the floor with her. She pushed Kevin down onto his back and kneeled beside him.

"What..." Kevin started to protest, but the words died when Nandi leaned over and sucked his erection into her mouth. She slid her big fat, lips up and down his cock, drooling all over him. Kevin had thought that Nandi's hands felt good, but this was a million times better. The feeling of her giant boobs pressed onto his leg was amazing.

Kevin was nearly comatose with pleasure. He looked at Nandi, who was staring into his eyes as she sucked his cock. Without warning, Kevin's whole body shook and he suddenly ejaculated into Nandi's mouth. He shot rope after rope of his ejaculate into her mouth. She never stopped sucking him, until his orgasm subsided.

Kevin lay there dumbfounded as Nandi pulled her mouth off of his cock and smiled at him. "Good," she said, giggling. "You like?"

"You...you...you ate it?" He stammered. Kevin knew enough about the birds and the bees to realize that he had deposited his seed, his sperm into Nandi's mouth and she had swallowed it down and seemingly enjoyed it. He had never imagined such a thing.

"Again," Nandi said, pointing to Kevin's cock. He was still rock hard. He said a quick prayer to Jesus to deflate his erection, but Jesus wasn't in the mood to answer any of Kevin's prayers lately.

Kevin sat up and was going to get to his feet, when the skin over the doorway was moved and the old lady that Kevin had seen at the food table appeared.

She gasped and yelled something fast and incomprehensible at Nandi. She was very angry. Kevin didn't need to understand the words to know that. Kevin sat there frozen as the two women had a heated conversation. After several minutes, Nandi smiled, looked over at Kevin and nodded her head.

The old woman walked over to Kevin and crossed her arms. "Well?" she asked.

Kevin was taken aback by the question. "Uh...escape? Leave? No Kill?" Nandi had taken a seat right next to Kevin and grasped his hand in hers. He could feel one of her mountainous boobs molding against his arm. His cock was so hard again, throbbing, rising up like an angry snake.

The old lady gasped and then let out a cackling laugh. "Shit! Are you a virgin?"

"You speak English?" he asked dumbly.

"No shit dumbass. Now answer my question."

Kevin blushed. "Uh...yes. I have to leave."

"You can't now. Did my daughter drink your seed?"

"Daughter...I had no idea. Jesus help me, I'm so sorry, she..."

"Stop with the Jesus shit. You look like a nice kid, but you're in a world of trouble here. If you don't do exactly like I say, you will be tortured. Probably by having the skin peeled off your body, and that's just for starters. Do you want that?"

Nandi, sensing Kevin's fear held his hand tighter and put her other hand around him snuggling close. Despite the danger, he was still rock hard and even his balls were tingling.

"How do you speak English? You don't sound like a savage, although the lord despises your heathen nakedness and sinful daughter, but—I mean I have to get back to the Mission group and, Jesus will—"

"Would you shut the fuck up?"

Kevin stopped talking.

"You have one chance to live, young man," she started.

They heard loud voices coming to the front of the hut.

"Shit, it's worse than I thought," the old lady said. "You know who's coming?"

"No," said Kevin, shaking. Nandi gripped him tighter.

"It's her betrothed. Nandi is set to marry the king's son and become the new princess of the tribe. The seed drinking ceremony is supposed to be tonight, but you already beat him to it."

"I didn't do anything," Kevin protested as the voices got louder, they were entering the hut.

"I'm a holy woman, and if I say you participated in all the ceremonies and consummated the marriage they might let you live and Nandi will be your wife and they'll have a big ceremony to make it official." Then the old woman said something frantically urgent to Nandi and hurried out the doorway to the front of the hut.

Nandi turned around and laid back on the soft animal skins and spread her legs. Kevin could only gape at her, his cock still hard as steel and dripping precum. He was looking at a woman's sex for the first time ever. Nandi beckoned for him to lay down with her but Keven shook his head.

Nandi frowned. "My words not good. But, um. You fucking me or you die. Hurry," she said urgently as the angry male voices got louder.

Kevin knelt down next to Nandi. "They'll kill me? Dead?"

"Yes," Nandi said pulling Kevin down on top of her and pouting.

"We can pretend," Kevin said, knowing the lord wouldn't mind a little deception in this case.

"Yes," Nandi said smiling. "Lay on top," she said patting her fat belly.

Kevin lay down on top of Nandi loving how soft and warm she felt, but then Nandi did the unthinkable, she wrapped her legs around Kevin's torso, pulling him against her. Kevin's cock was unfortunately lined up with her pussy and easily slipped all the way in.

"Oh my God!" Kevin screamed. This was even better than Nandi's mouth.

"Uh! Big...uh," Nandi grunted.

At the same time the skin over the doorway was torn down and a dozen angry, naked warriors with sharp spears poured into the room.

"One of them was older and obviously the chief. After yelling something in their language at Nandi, he looked at Kevin and spoke in perfect English. "What are you doing, white devil!?"

"Fucking!" Nandi replied for Kevin.

The old woman had run in with the warriors and ran around behind Kevin. She kneeled down and looked intently before happily exclaiming. "They're definitely fucking! Looks like Nandi has found a husband."

Kevin was too afraid to move. Luckily or unluckily Nandi was bucking her hips up towards Kevin and her strong hands had reached around to his ass, pulling him against her. She was doing all the work.

All of the warriors stood, dumbfounded. No one moved. All were staring at Kevin with hatred, except for one, he was smiling from ear to ear. "Wacko bangati empi fantonagi!" he explained happily. He left abruptly and all of the warriors followed him. The Chief and the old woman exchanged some angry words and then the chief left too.

"Boy, get on your back," the old lady said as Nandi released him.

Kevin fell back and Nandi climbed on top of him with a quickness that Kevin found unnerving. Nandi grabbed Kevin's cock and guided it into her pussy again and now firmly in control, started pumping herself up and down Kevin's massive cock as she leaned forward smashing Kevin with her massive boobs. She started moaning in pleasure and kissing Kevin as she rode him. Nandi's mountainous boobs mashed against Kevin. Within a matter of minutes her massive body shook in an earthquake of an orgasm. Kevin could feel her pussy convulsing around his cock. It was too much for the young man and he erupted deep inside his African bride.

When they were both done cumming, Nandi rolled off of Kevin, snuggling up against him. Kevin's mind was blown. He had no idea what to think. He literally could not move.

The old lady had stayed and watched the whole thing. "What a lucky boy you are," she said. "If I was you, I would stay in this hut unless either me, or Nandi is with you. You have copulated with her and as far as the tribe is concerned you are her husband. She was fertile, so you probably just conceived a baby with her too. Congratulations. What's your name?"

Kevin told the old woman his name.

"The warrior with all the necklaces that seemed happy. That is the King's son. He never wanted to marry Nandi anyway, so he's happy. The king is not. He's doesn't want a scrawny little, pale worm like you as part of the tribe, but by law you're in. I've got to go and tell him you definitely planted your seed."

With that the old lady left.

"You no worry," Nandi said, kissing Kevin's cheek and snuggling closer. "Nandi wife now. Will make you very happy, every day!"

Kevin wondered what Jesus would have done now. "God save my soul," he prayed as he drifted off to sleep.

Kevin awoke the next morning, naked and alone. He wasn't sure how long he had slept. It felt like a full day. He sat up, looking for Nandi. She wasn't anywhere in the hut. He looked around for anything to cover up his nakedness with. Seeing only some animal skins, he did his best to tie one around his waist in a makeshift skirt and then peeled back the door covering.

There was no one in the outside chamber of the hut, but he did hear some loud cheering outside. Something was definitely going on and Kevin was happy to realize that it didn't involve him. He found some water and fruit and quickly helped himself to a quick breakfast. He was still feeling entirely undernourished.

He remembered the old women's admonition to not go anywhere without Nandi or her, but Kevin was feeling wholly uncomfortable with the idea of getting married. He was sure Jesus would forgive him if he snuck away from the village. He couldn't marry a heathen savage.

Kevin looked out the front of the hut, and the coast was clear. Again he could hear the load cheering and chanting. He wanted to see what was going on but knew this was his best chance of escape. He hoped that Nandi would forgive him, but she was a sinful heathen, so he didn't feel that bad.

Taking a deep breath, Kevin ran down the row of huts, ducking behind a tree. It was a good fifty meters to the edge of the forest and there was nothing between his hiding spot and his freedom. He quickly darted to the next tree, and chanced a look towards the center of the village. It seemed like every single person from the village was gathered around the center. All screaming, cheering and chanting.

He thought he saw a flash of red hair in the center of the circle. The only person he knew with red hair was Katie, and she was safe and sound with the rest of the group, he was sure.

Kevin ran as fast as he could to the jungle, panting as he dove into some bushes. He looked around and smiled at his fortune. No one had noticed him. He was about to take off through the jungle when he looked down. There was a bible laying in the mud at his feet. He'd know that bible anywhere. It was Katie's. With a horrible realization, he knew in his heart that she had been captured by the savages. He was the only one who could save her.

"What if they kill me?" He muttered out loud.

There was a tremendous roar from the crowd and Kevin could only imagine what the savages were doing to his beloved Katie. Jesus would protect him and if not, he was sure that Jesus would welcome him in heaven. He had to try.

Kevin resigned himself to his fate. He would be as brave as he could. With a final prayer for the almighty to give him strength, Kevin burst out of the jungle and ran towards the center of the village.

He couldn't see what was going on, there were too many villagers around. Bravely, he started pushing his way through the crowed. As the villagers noticed who he was, they stood aside saying "isikhulu esiphezulu." As he passed. He heard a loud scream that sounded like Katie's. Kevin frantically pushed forward and almost fainted at the vision in front of him.

In the center of the village was a small raised stone platform. In the middle of the platform was Katie. Totally naked in all her glory on her hands and knees, spit roasted between, two warriors. One of them was thrusting his cock deep into Katie's mouth, while the other one was fucking her frantically from behind. Katie's whole body was shaking and she was drooling around the cock in her mouth. Kevin had to do something.

He charged up the steps of the platform and pulled the warrior away from Katie's mouth. His cock plopped free, dribbling saliva onto the stones. Kevin took another step, pushing the warrior away that had been fucking from behind. Katie, let out one of the most forlorn moans Kevin had ever heard, then she looked up angrily at Kevin.

"What the fuck are you doing, I was one second away from cuming like a freight train! Fuck!" She reached in front of her, grabbing the warrior by the cock and pulling him back into her mouth. The warrior behind her needed no such invitation. He stepped up behind Katie, thrusting into her.

Kevin staggered back, admonished, shocked and bewildered. What was going on? Every moment of the past few days, his life had been getting crazier and crazier. Nothing made sense any more.

He felt hands on his arms and looked away from Katie, startled for an instant to see the old woman and Nandi had come up to Kevin. The Chief was there too glowering at Kevin.

A loud grunt, caused Kevin to look up at the platform. The warrior who had been fucking Katie's mouth, pulled out and started shooting ropes of sperm all over her face. Katie screamed, her eyes rolled back into her head and she quivered in orgasm. The warrior fucking her from behind, didn't pull out, but only grunted as he shot his sperm deep inside, pale, red haired Katie.

They let Katie recover for an instant and then the two warriors helped Katie to her feet. Several of the village women, swarmed her and led her away to the huts.

Kevin only just then noticed that the warrior who had been fucking Katie from behind was the king's son. He gave Kevin a stern look and then raised his hands high in the air, causing the entire village to cheer in unison. Nandi and the old woman pulled Kevin away. As they made their way back to Nandi's hut, the old woman leaned in to Kevin.

"That was very stupid thing to do," she whispered.

"Trying to stop them from..." he muttered.

"Well, that too," the old women replied. "But I was thinking it was not escaping. I saw you ran into the jungle and then for some dumbass reason you came back. Was she your girlfriend or something?"

"Y...no...but we were maybe..." Kevin stammered as the entered the hut.

The old women pushed him against the wall. "Listen to me. Her old life, your old life. They're over. You can try to escape and I won't stop you, but Nandi here will be heartbroken. You're her husband, for real. Look at her."