The African Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin looked over at Nandi, who was standing against the wall, crying.

"God, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to..."

"Just shut up and listen then. If you want to do the right thing, then stay. Nandi is your wife and I'm not going to lie to you, that little slut that was with you had the time of her life up there with the kings son."

"What will happen to her? Are you sure, she's alright?"

"Shit boy. She's the one that stripped naked first. The king's son has claimed her. He's the only one that can have sex with her now."

"There were two though—" Kevin started.

"It's too complicated for me to go into right now. I have to make arrangements now. There's going to be an official ceremony tomorrow with you and Nandi. You better make things right with her. Show her you love her."

"But I just met her," Kevin wanted to shout, but held his tongue. "What's your name?" He asked the old lady, instead.

"Yibanathi, but my friends at the University used to call me Karen." With that, Karen left.

Kevin looked over at Nandi, she had moved against the wall of the hut, looking down, still crying. Kevin had no idea what to do or say. He'd never even had a girlfriend before, let alone a wife.

"Nandi," he said, trying to smile at her.

She looked up at him. He motioned her over to him. He was surprised, when she sniffled and then ran over to him, embracing him in a bone crushing bear hug. "I'm for you?" she asked pulling back a little.

"Yes," Kevin lied. He still wasn't sure how he felt about anything. His cock was betraying him again. Nandi felt so good in his arms that he couldn't stop it.

Nandi felt his erectiion digging into her belly and laughed. "I feel it," she said.

"Pale one is too bony for Kevin,' Nandi said, referring to Katie. "Need the big ones like Nandi," she said hefting up her enormous tits for him. "Love me," she said pulling Kevin onto the animal skin bed.

Kevin didn't need to be forced this time. He moved up, over Nandi, kissing her, kneading her soft, massive boobs and sliding his cock into her hot, wet pussy.

"Ah...," she moaned, "You for me Kevin...you for me."

"Yes," Kevin said, starting to slide his cock in and out of Nandi's pussy. He instinctively found a rhythm. For the first time he really looked at Nandi as he fucked her. She really was beautiful. He felt like he had to tell her.

"Nandi," he groaned as he increased his pace, slamming into her again, and again. He hoped she knew what he was saying. "You...ah...you're so beautiful."

Her smile told him that she did. "O Nkulunkulu", she screamed as she came. She shuddered in orgasm as Kevin kept fucking her.

"I'm going to a..." Kevin didn't know the words. Nandi sensed his meaning.

"Yes. Inside. We make a baby..." she replied.

God help him but Kevin shot his seed deep inside his African bride again. Staring into her eyes as he erupted. It felt like he would never stop cumming. When he was done, he rolled off of Nandi, panting. "Wow..." Was all he could say. "Did sex get better every single time you do it?" he wondered.

"Ahem."

Nandi and Kevin both looked up to the doorway, startled. Karen, the Chief, the Chief's son and Katie were all standing there open-mouthed and staring. Kevin instinctively tried to cover himself up and failed. Why didn't they have blankets and door locks here, Kevin lamented. He felt incredibly guilty at having Katie there.

"I'm sorry," he started to say as him and Nandi sat up. Kevin tried to put his hands over his cock to give himself some modesty.

"I'd say, you two lovebirds are doing great," Karen said, cackling like a witch. "The chief does too. He's decided not to kill you."

Kevin gulped. He had thought, living, was a forgone conclusion just a little bit earlier.

"White Devil, you make me laugh!" The Chief said. He and his son laughed and said something to each other and left. Karen pulled Nandi to her feet.

"This one wants to talk to you for a minute, Kevin. The Chief's son is waiting right outside if you try anything though. I'm taking Nandi away to prepare for your ceremony tomorrow. You stay here. Some of the warriors will be in to help you prepare in the morning." Then she and Nandi Left.

Katie pointed at the make shift bed on the floor. "Can I sit with you?"

"Yes, "Kevin said a little too fast. "P—Please."

"Are you okay," she asked him.

"I don't know...I...I don't know."

"It looked like you were okay a few minutes ago," she said, giggling.

When Kevin didn't respond in kind, Katie stopped. Putting her hand on his arm. "It's okay, Kevin. I'm okay. I've never been happier. I—We're okay."

"Everyone else?" Kevin asked.

"I don't know," Katie answered. "I fell off the bridge trying to grab you as you fell. I don't think anyone else fell in. I'm certain they'll come looking for us. The thing is, I don't really want to be found and I don't want to leave. I thought I was looking for God, but, and I really can't explain it. This is what I've been looking for. I have a confession to make to you. I really was trying to be a better person, but I used to be a porn star and an escort and truth be told, I absolutely love sex. Everything about sex. I could learn to love this place and, well, I always wanted to be a princess. How are you?"

"What about God, Jesus, and going to hell?"

"I don't believe that. I think everything happens for a reason. Not to test us, but to give us an opportunity to choose one direction for our lives or another. I think you have a decision to make. Stay or leave. Be a warrior with a really lovely wife or leave and go back to your old life. I know what I'd chose if I were you."

"What?" Kevin asked.

"I saw the look in both of your eyes when you were fucking...no, that's not right. You two were making love, real love. We don't always get a lot of chances for that. I'd stay and become the man you were always meant to be."

"I think you're right but I'm still so confused. Are you sure we're not going to hell?"

"Almost hundred percent, Kevin," she said and then pulled Kevin into a tight hug and gently kissed him on the cheek. "It would be kind of nice to have someone else here from our world too. I've got to go. I guess I'll see you at your wedding ceremony tomorrow." Then Katie got up and left.

Kevin lay back on the skins, knowing he would go through with the ceremony tomorrow. "How am I going to explain this to mom and dad?" Kevin drifted off to sleep.

Kevin was awakened by a cold splash of water over his face! Sitting up and sputtering, he saw that there were twelve warriors standing around him, laughing.

"Vuka udeveli omhlophe!" One of them said, smiling "Namuhla ushada uNandi omkhulu"

"What?" Kevin said, alarmed, still trying to wake up.

The smiling warrior motioned Kevin to get up. He did, and noticed Karen standing there laughing silently.

"This is definitely the funniest shit I've ever seen," she said. "Listen, just do everything these warriors say. They're your...best men would be a good way to say it, or groomsmen. They're supposed to get you ready for the ceremony. Go!" she said, shooing Kevin out of the hut. He followed the warriors. It was the only thing he could do.

They ceremonially washed him in the river or as Kevin liked to recall, it they pushed him into the river and laughed hysterically at him. One of the words they kept saying sounded an awful lot like Devil. Then they gave him a breakfast feast. It was the most food Kevin had eaten in days. The warriors all seemed impressed by Kevin's appetite. Then they took him to a small, dark hut, with a large fireplace and chimney inside. He was made to sit there and sweat for hours. He assumed it was to sweat out impurities but the language barrier was too much to overcome. He was bathed in the river again and then taken to another hut. This time it was filled with women, who decorated Kevin's body from head to toe in intricate designs.

By this time, Kevin was starting to get comfortable being naked around everyone. He really had no choice. The worst part was the nakedness of the tribal women, most of whom had very large breasts, like Nandi. His cock definitely approved and he was hard most of the day. Karen showed up several hours later. She glanced down at Kevin's erection.

"Doesn't that thing ever go down? But not to worry, your wife will take care of that for you soon." She turned to leave.

"Wait, not—not in front of people again, right?" He stammered.

"You won't be able to help yourself, boy," Karen said. "Soon they'll give you the ceremonial nectar and you'll be led to the stone platform. Bye." And just like that she was gone again.

Kevin sat alone in the hut, praying. "Lord, give me strength to do the right thing, give me the wisdom to bring Nandi under your grace, give me the courage to raise a child and be a good father, give me the insight to choose the path that Jesus would choose if he were sitting here in my condition. Amen."

The smiling warrior came in smiling even more than usual. He had a huge wooden cup, filled to the brim with some greenish concoction. He handed it to Kevin. It smelled awful. "Is good for the wife!" he said, obviously proud of the sentence he had just produced.

"You speak English?" Kevin asked excitedly.

The smiling warrior just looked at Kevin dumbly, and then sort of understanding, pointed to his ear and said, "Karen."

"Ah, Karen told you to say that," Kevin said, looking nervously at the cup.

"Drink!" The smiling warrior said and then suddenly remembering something else, patted himself on the heart. "Musa," he said proudly and then patting his chest again said, "Best man!"

Kevin smiled weakly. At least he had a best man. Then he chugged the contents of the cup. It wasn't so bad that way. It tasted way better than it smelled.

Instantly, Kevin felt light-headed. He had never felt like this before. Then without any provocation, Kevin's cock started hardening and growing to its full length. He realized what Musa meant by "good for wife." He had time to mutter a short prayer. "Lord help me."

Musa then grabbed Kevin's hand and pulled him to his feet and out the door. Musa led Kevin through the village and towards the stone dais. Everyone from the village was there and they all cheered wildly when they saw Kevin. Nandi was already standing up there in all her naked glory. Kevin had to admit she was amazing. He would have never thought in a million years that he would have a black wife. Yet here she was.

Musa led Kevin up the stone stairs. The Chief and Karen were standing in the Center. Musa took up position beside Kevin, like a good best man should. There was a thin girl next to Nandi, and despite his light-headedness, Kevin could see a family resemblance there. It had to be Nandi's sister.

The whole village went silence. Karen said to Kevin, "I'm here to translate for you and to give away my daughter to you in marriage.

Kevin nearly stopped breathing. He tried to look away and saw Katie, arm in arm with the King's son. She looked radiant. Kevin wondered if he looked radiant. He didn't know what radiant meant, but assumed that's how Katie looked and how he wanted to look.

"Ahem," the Chief began a short speech in the native tongue.

Karen translated. "He says, you two have his blessing to live amongst us as man and wife and although you have already consummated your marriage, you will again do it in front of the whole tribe. There are no secrets amongst family. And, um, he probably didn't mean it this way, but the white devil is now our brother."

The King then said a few words to Nandi and she nodded her head. He deferred to Karen. "I get to say this part, because, I'm also the tribal medicine woman. it's how I learned English. Do you take Nandi to be your wife forever and plant your seed deep inside her fertile loins, making many children for our village?"

"Yes?" Kevin said, second thoughts running through his mind.

Karen and the Chief both said a few more words, but Kevin was unable to concentrate. He felt dizzier and even more light-headed. His cock started to rhythmically throb. Were there drums playing or was that his own heartbeat in his ears?

"Nandi," he said looking over at his bride. He couldn't think of anything else but Nandi. "I love you," he said.

The Chief smiled. He knew those words.

Musa and Nandi's sister draped ceremonial necklaces over Kevin and Nandi's heads and then Nandi laid down on a pile of soft skins that had been prepared for them. Kevin didn't need to be told what to do. He had to fuck her. His cock was throbbing and leaking precum. He couldn't think or see straight. Nothing else mattered. He strode over to his African princess, knelt between her legs, and slid his throbbing cock all the way to the hilt.

A loud cheer went up amongst the tribe as Kevin started fucking his wife in earnest, plunging his huge erection into her again and again. Nandi was grunting along with Kevin, who had his hands on Nandi's giant breasts. Within seconds, Kevin yelled her name and blasted his semen deep inside her.

Karen helped Nandi and Kevin to their feet and then led them back to their hut amid loud cheers from the tribe. Once back in the hut, Nandi got down on her hands and knees, inviting Kevin to fuck her from behind. He grabbed a hold of her thick hips and drove his cock into her. They fucked in various positions for hours it seemed like.

Kevin lost all track of time . He knew he had made Nandi cum, but wasn't sure how many times. She finally pleaded with him to stop, sat back and took Kevin into her mouth. He fucked her mouth until Nandi couldn't take any more of that either.

Neither of them had noticed Katie sneak into the hut. "Maybe I can help. May I?" She asked, pointing at Kevin's cock. Nandi grinned and nodded yes. Katie came over and dropped to her knees. "I have a trick that should work for you. I know you need some relief. Don't worry, no one else knows I'm here."

Kevin desperately needed to cum again. Katie grabbed his throbbing cock and sucked him into her mouth. She bobbed her head on his cock, letting it slide deeper into her mouth each time. Then she did the unthinkable, reaching around, grabbing Kevin's ass and pulling him still deeper until Kevin could feel himself sliding down, Katie's Throat. The sensation was amazing and just when he thought it couldn't get any better, Katie darted her tongue out and licked his balls. That was what he needed, and he grunted as he shot his sperm down her throat.

When Katie had finished draining Kevin's balls, she released him, giving his majestic cock one last kiss. Kevin, finally satiated, fell back on the the skins and into Nandi's arms. She cradled him against her fat belly and glorious tits.

"Thank you, Katie...I don't know what...I..."

"It's okay, Karen explained it to me, they gave you a fertility potion that is kind of like Viagra except way stronger, to make sure you impregnate your wife. She said they gave you extra doses since they knew you'd be too nervous to fuck in front of the whole tribe."

"Wow. But where...how did you..." Kevin stammered. He know what he wanted to ask, but he just couldn't.

"I told you I used to do porn and escort work. I was the queen of deep throat! Don't get all weird on me now. We're way past that. I'll always be right here to help you if you ever need me again. Don't worry about Nandi, we had already discussed this earlier. You're staying right?"

Kevin hadn't verbalized it, but he had decided that he was going to keep his commitment and stay in the tribe with Nandi. "Yes. I'm here for the long haul."

There was a sudden commotion outside, loud enough that they could hear it from in the hut. Katie got up and ran out, and with a quick glance at each other Nandi and Kevin followed, hand in hand.

No sooner had they ran out the door when they encountered the Chief, his son, several warriors, Karen, Pastor Dawkins, the whole mission team, several military personnel and Kevin's parents.

Kevin stood there in shock amid a whirlwind of yelling and confusion. Everyone froze in silence, though, when Kevin's mom looked over at Kevin and screamed, "You're naked!"

Kevin instinctively put one of his hands over his still semi-hard cock and heavy balls. It wasn't enough as Kevin's mom started hyperventilating, still pointing at Kevin's cock.

Karen, as usual, saved the day, by pushing Kevin, Nandi and Katie back into the hut. "Let me handle this, stay here, but wrap some skins around you so you don't shock the others." Then she left.

Katie and Kevin managed to tie some skins around their privates and Katie's breasts. Nandi wasn't having any of it and just stood there in all her massive, naked, glory. Kevin grasped her hand again, squeezing it in reassurance. She squeezed it right back, smiling warmly at him. The warm fuzzies were interrupted as several people entered the hut.

Karen came in first followed by Kevin's parents, Pastor Dawkins and the Chief's son, who went directly over to Katie and put his arm around her. "Mine," he said to everyone in the room.

"Yes," Katie said.

Nandi squeezed Kevin against her and said, "Mine!" as well.

Kevin's mom let out a muffled squeal and then covered her mouth with her hands.

Karen spoke. "I explained what happened as well as I could, and the Chief is out there explaining to the army that all is well. His other son actually left the tribe and joined the military and is out there now. I think this will all blow over."

"All blow over!" Kevin's mom screamed. "My son is naked with a savage whore!"

Nandi surprised Kevin by presenting her middle finger at Kevin's mom and squeezing him yet tighter against her with her other hand.

Kevin had to intervene. "Mom, just listen to me. Dad?"

"Kevin, go ahead," Kevin's dad said, putting his hand on his wife's arm to silence her.

"I know this is weird, but you and I both know the lord works in mysterious ways and he has delivered unto me a bride. Her customs aren't like ours but we're monogamous, and, and—" Keven said, stammering, remembering how Katie had sucked his cock all the way down her throat. A little white lie wouldn't hurt.

"It's...," he tried to continue, but thinking about Katie's throat was distracting him. He was really glad to have a thick skin around his waist. "I think I'm meant to be here, spreading the lord's word amongst the tribe. Katie, I think has finally found a home here as well. Mom, Dad, I want to stay. I've made a commitment to Nandi to be a husband and father, and I'm not going to break that commitment. As far as I'm concerned we're married."

Pastor Dawkins stepped in. "And I can give you a quick Christian service to make it official before we leave.

The next hour was a blur as Kevin tried to console his mom, placate Nandi, and talk to Karen, his dad and Pastor Dawkins. There was a quick five-minute Christian wedding ceremony and then it was time to say their goodbyes. Kevin's parents and Pastor Dawkins made arrangements to come back in one year's time. Pastor Dawkins also left Kevin his satellite phone and solar charger.

When everyone had left Kevin fell into a deep stress-induced sleep. He was awoken by something warm and wet on his cock. He blinked his eyes open to see his wonderful wife, sliding her big, thick lips up and down his cock.

"Watch," she said and then slid her mouth all the way down to his pubic hairs, taking his cock all the way into her throat.

"How," was all the Kevin could mutter as he felt Nandi's thick, velvet tongue caressing his balls? "Oh god...Uh," he muttered as he unloaded in Nandi's throat. "Fuck...ah!"

When she had coaxed every drop of sperm out of Kevin's balls she sat back. "Katie taught me," she said giggling.

"I think I'm going to like being your husband," Kevin said, sitting up and hugging his plump wife tightly. "I love you," Kevin said.