All Comments on 'The Altar of Her Love'

by stfloyd56

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
zubenelgenubi29zubenelgenubi29over 6 years ago
Altar Eagle

A great story that rang true. The ending was a downer, but such is life sometimes.

celltonecelltoneover 6 years ago
Probably one of the best stories I have read in a while. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

As above

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Phenomenal

This is one of the best ever on this site. I thoroughly enjoyed it. If it really is an accurate accounting and you are now a writer, then you chose the right profession. Thank you for a great, heartfelt story.

ken philipsken philipsover 6 years ago
Incredible Story but so sad....

This rings very real to me..Brilliantly written especially the climactic sex scenes. 5* & favorited. Ken

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Remarkable work!

You deserve to be a published, successful writer! I am trying to formulate a suitable response to what I have just read, and I hope you will forgive me for my ineffective prose, but you wrote a story that is about something other than sex. You have created very believable characters that we readers also came to love in the course of reading your piece. That is a remarkable achievement, and is something you should be proud of. The sexual content enhanced the story as well.

Well done! I look forward to reading more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Glorious

Really, really well written, highly charged erotica. The characters are exceptionally well developed and the dialogue rings true. Loved your descriptive writing and the level of emotional honesty.

frankctkfrankctkover 6 years ago
Fabulous

This one really struck close to home. I suspect most of us have experienced something very similar, the one we wanted the most that got away. The narrator expresses so many emotions that we have all felt - infatuation, unworthiness, unreal joy and happiness, then utter despair. That’s life, and this story captured it. Absolutely great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstfloyd56@stfloyd56
Thank you for reading my stories. I hope you find them both erotically charged, as well as thought-provoking. In the end, I'm just trying to tell good stories. I am an amateur, and I still have not figured out if I actually have any writing ability. I would appreciate if you...