The Ample Patient

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you still going to get the doctor?" He brings me back to reality. "I believe the Doctor said that she wanted you to fetch her as soon as you got me full."

"Yes," I agree. "Susan! The Doctor!"

"Yes, the doctor," He prompts me. "You remember her, don't you?"

I almost forgot about Doctor Polichvich. "I better! I'll be right back."

I slip my way past him, past Jonathan – and past his magnificent erection.

* * * * *

"Well is he?" Doctor Susan Polichvich asks me with a big smile on her face. "Were you successful?"

"Oh yes!" I nod.

"And did you have any problems bringing him to erection?"

"None!" I shake my head.

Her smile turns even bigger. "And the most important question of all," Susan lowers her tone to a whisper. "Is he as big as he says?"

I pause for a moment, and then answer in a shrill. "Oh Yes!"

She sits in Exam Room 2 going through the same stack of papers from the last time I saw her. I notice she's almost done, but she doesn't bother to finish.

"In that case," She lays them down. "I think we better return to the room and complete the examination."

Again, I distinctly notice her use the word "we." This time I have no second thoughts. I can't wait to join her.

* * * * *

"Well, well, well!" Susan voices her own appreciation of his size as soon as she walks in. "I see you weren't exaggerating, as many men do. Looks as though you are quite well endowed indeed."

Jonathan sits on the table. He stands as soon as we enter. I distinctly notice his cock sway up and down as soon as he jumps off the table. It looks slightly flaccid, but he quickly springs back up to a full hard-on as soon as I walk in.

"It's exactly how long I said," Jonathan answers. "I didn't exaggerate. Do you now see why I am interested in getting it reduced?"

"Yes I see," Susan answers him. "You could seriously hurt a girl with an organ as big as yours."

Susan looks down on it for several more seconds. Part of her cool, calm attitude has left her. I see she has trouble keeping up her professional manner, much like I do. I wonder if the same thoughts go through her mind as my own. And then I wonder if she might be as wet as me.

"Hop on back up here," She pats the table. "Just like before. Please lay down."

He does so.

"And Martha, step on over to the opposite side so you have a good view."

Doctor Polichvich stands on one side of the examination table. I stand on the other. A naked man lies before us. His huge, 12-inch long dick sits upright and at attention in front of us.

"Let's have a look," She begins simply.

Susan simply grabs it. She does not hesitate, but simply takes hold of his member with two fingers and pulls it so it points straight up into the air.

Jonathan immediately lets out a moan.

"Are you all right?" She pauses.

"I'm fine," Jonathan answers.

"I see you have no trouble with sensation," She tells him. "I don't sense any kind of nerve damage."

"No problem there," He agrees.

"Just don't eject on me," Susan instructs, but then adds with a laugh. "Not that I would mind! I'm sure it would be quite entertaining to watch a male of your size eject, especially with such a swollen set of nuts, but I need you to stay full until I am done with the examination."

Jonathan laughs back. "Don't worry! It takes a lot to get me off."

"Good," Susan agrees. "Because we can't have you spurting all over yourself." And then she adds as an afterthought, almost under her breath. "At least not yet, that is."

I can't believe the suggestion Susan just made! I wonder if this means we might see him. I suddenly have a disturbing thought that an ejection might be part of the examination. The thought makes me even wetter.

"Tell me Martha," I hear my name. "How quickly did Jonathan elongate? Did he spring to attention or did it take a few minutes for him to give you a hard-on?"

I have to take a moment to think about this. "More like spring," I decide. "It took him a few seconds, but considering his size…"

Susan nods. "No need to explain further." She smiles at me.

"And Jonathan," She turns her attention to the big man. "Do you always spring to attention without any problems?"

"Almost always," He answers. "Although I think with Martha it was a little faster than normal because of her chest."

Susan nods again.

Through all of this her fingers remain on his cock. She pulls it so it points straight up into the air, and then she moves it to either side. She looks at it all over. So do I.

At the same time, I notice Jonathan looking up at me. My top remains in only a bra, and his eyes remain firmly riveted on my big chest. I feel intimidated, but then I suppose my intimidation is a lot less than his. I mean he lies on an examination table with a hard-on. At least I'm partially clothed.

"No obvious defects," Susan declares. "And it certainly is in a very hardened state."

In order to test this, she lets go. She pulls his cock straight up into the air and lets go to make it slap against his belly. The sound of the slapping tube makes me even wetter.

"Fetch me a ruler," Susan instructs me next. "It's in the top drawer of that cabinet over there," She points. "And get me the long one. The six inch simply won't do."

I gasp at her words, knowing, of course, exactly why she needs the ruler. I must temporarily take my eyes off his hardened member in order to get it, but I relish in the knowledge of what I know the ruler will be used for.

"I'm going to do the measuring," Susan takes the 12-inch ruler from me. "I need you to hold his cock."

I almost fall over.

"What?" I declare.

"Oh, just hold it!" She chastises me. "It's no big deal. Just take Jonathan's gigantic prick and point it straight up into the air."

I am hesitant.

"I want to give you a lesson on how to take a man's measurements," Susan goes on. "To properly measure the length of a man, his cock needs to point straight out of his body," She demonstrates. "All I need you to do is to pull on his organ so that it points straight up. Point it up towards the ceiling while I take his measurements." And then she lets go to allow his cock to slap down across his stomach once more.

I cautiously reach out. While Susan stands opposite me, I cautiously reach out to touch his member. Jonathan lets out a moan when I first touch it, as though he is about to squirt, but I take hold on anyway. I reach out for his long pecker with two of my fingers and pull on it just below the head.

The thing feels surprisingly strong and resilient, which makes sense, considering its enormous size. I have to pull on it quite hard in order to get it to stand straight up.

"Now when you measure the length of a male cock," Susan holds the ruler along side. "You must position the ruler along the top surface of the cock to get the most accurate measurement."

I notice his length takes up the entire ruler. Jonathan indeed looks to be 12-inches in length. He didn't exaggerate. If anything, he looks to be a little longer than he said.

"Twelve and about one-eighth," She says. "I'm very impressed! Tell me, are all the males in your family just as big?"

"I'm the biggest!" He speaks proudly. "But all the males in my family are unusually well endowed. I guess it must be in the genes."

"It must be," Susan agrees. "Any of them have cock reduction surgery?"

"None," Jonathan answers. "At least none that I know of. I don't know if any of them would admit it if they did."

Through all of this, I continue to hold Jonathan's enormous cock. I hold it near the head by two fingers so it points straight up into the air.

"Keep hold," Susan pulls the ruler away but instructs me to stay put. "I'll be right back. I just left Jonathan's chart in the other room, but I'll be right back."

Unbelievably, she leaves me. I am left holding a 12-inch long cock in my fingers. It feels very uncomfortable, although at the same time it feels very nice. I am not quite sure what to do.

"Want me to let go?" I have to ask him after only a few seconds.

"I don't mind," Jonathan shrugs. "The doctor told you to keep hold, so I guess you better do as she says!"

"Yes, I better," I want to agree.

"Are you still against me getting the reduction operation?" He continues our conversation from earlier. "Now that you're touching my cock and can better feel its size, have you changed your mind?"

I shake my head.

"Ah, but I bet you would if you had to accept it," He gives me an incredibly enticing thought. "I bet you would change your mind if the thing was in your pussy instead of your hand."

I feel my hand start to shake.

"Tell me Martha, have you ever been fucked by such a large prick?"

I moan. I can't believe he's asking me this. Where's Doctor Polichvich? It's taking her a long time!

"By the sound of your breathing, I can tell that you haven't," Jonathan of course is right. "I bet you would change your mind if you had to try to accommodate the thing."

My hand shakes even more. My heart races. What is he doing? Is he actually inviting me to experience him?

"Perhaps I should allow you to try," I gasp at his words. "Of course, it would have to be from a purely medical perspective," He adds. "I'm thinking about fucking you in order to get your professional opinion of my size and your opinion of the potential operation."

I can't believe the words I hear him speak. I feel as though I am in a dream.

"Of course, it would be only to get your professional medical opinion," He emphases. "It would be like an experiment and wouldn't be done for pleasure, although I am certain you would feel a great deal of pleasure, provided I could split your cunt far enough to accept me."

His giant cock feels even longer at the sound of this suggestion. It seems to have become more ridged and I must hold tighter to keep it pointed straight up. I think he makes me an offer, but I'm not totally sure. I'm not sure of anything anymore. This is too unbelievable to be true.

"Well Martha?" Jonathan questions. "Do you think you might be interested, like maybe after we are done here?"

Now I know for certain! He really does want to fuck me! I can't believe what is happening.

"Well Martha?" He questions again.

I nod my head and then I shake it back and forth. I don't know! This is too much for me. I hold within my fingers the 12- inch organ of the most magnificent stud male I have ever met, and now he offers to use it on me.

"I better go to see what's keeping her," I have to let go of his cock. It is too much for me. As I turn to leave, I hear the big thing slap across his stomach.

* * * * *

"Well, it's about time," Susan chastises me when I enter. "Hurry up and undress!"

She gathers up her papers from the table and places them on the counter. I am not certain if I heard her correctly.

"Well Martha!" She repeats herself. "Get those cloths off."

"But I was waiting for you," I tell her. "I thought you were supposed to come back into the exam room."

"That was just a ruse," She answers. "I hope you didn't mind holding up his erection?"

I blush with embarrassment.

"That's what I thought," Susan knows my answer. "Now hurry up and take off the rest of your clothing. We don't have a whole lot of time."

I find myself undoing the buckle of my slacks, although I'm not sure why. "Why am I undressing?" I ask.

"Well, you do want him, don't you?" Susan speaks the obvious. "I know he wants you! I can tell by his cock! And I think you want him too."

I suppose I do. I mean any woman would! A woman would have to be insane not to want Jonathan – or else a lesbian.

My slacks slip down off my waist, and then I sit down to take off my shoes and socks. "How much?" I ask. "How much am I supposed to take off?"

"Everything!" Susan speaks without emotion.

"Everything?" I question.

"Yes everything! And hurry it up!"

I stand back up in only a bra and panty. I pause, still unsure why I am undressing. I don't know what she has in mind.

"Trust me!" She sees my reluctance. "Take it all off. You will soon understand completely."

I do what she says, although I still don't know why. I slip down my panties, and then I unsnap my bra. The last time I undressed in Susan's exam room was as a patient.

"Oh, he's going to love them," Susan looks down upon my big tits. "He's going to absolutely love them."

It feels strange to hear another woman compliment me on my boobs. I briefly consider covering them with my hands or turning away out of shame, but then realize Susan has seen plenty of tits before. She's seen more tits than most women will ever see.

Then I think about her words. I think of her interesting use of the word, "him." The sound gives me a twinge of erotic excitement. I wonder what it means. I wonder if it is a hint of things to come.

"Now just sit up on the exam table," She turns her eyes away and instructs next.

I start to sit.

"Not there," She counters. "Over hear, on the end." She points.

I stand back up again and move. I sit my bare rear down on the far end of the table.

"And now lie straight back."

Susan helps me. She takes me by the shoulders and gently leans me back.

"What's this for?" I question.

"You'll see in a moment," She sooths me.

I soon find myself lying with my back on the table and my legs dangling over the side. I instinctively try to wiggle myself further up onto the table, but Susan won't allow it. With little warning, I feel her on my ankles. She grabs them and stops me. She gently pulls up my ankles and places them in the stirrups.

"Oh my God!" I cry out. I forgot about the stirrups. They make me grow nervous. I suddenly find myself with my legs spread open and my ankles held up high. "What is this?" I have to question.

She is not done yet. Silently, Susan first adjusts the stirrups. She loosens the knob just below the stirrup to lift my ankle higher. And then she loosens the knob at the base of the table to spread my legs apart further. First one leg and then the other, I find myself naked, vulnerable, with my legs spread up, open, and wide.

I could get up. I suppose I could have jumped off the table at any time. Nothing holds me down, yet I take no action. I'm not sure what it is, but I think it is the anticipation that holds me down. The thrill keeps me in place. I don't know exactly what Susan has planned, but I know it will be good.

"Oh, he's going to absolutely love it!" She steps back to admire my predicament. "Oh, when he sees those big tits of yours! And then when he sees that tight cunt! He's going to absolutely love it. Jonathan is going to ravish you!"

"What!" I start to rise up out of shock.

"Oh, don't worry!" She pushes my shoulders back down. "Don't worry Martha! This is what you wanted, isn't it?"

"I, I…" I can't speak.

"Just think about it," She tries to calm me. "Just think about it Martha! You are soon going to get what every woman wants! You are soon going to get the best fuck of your life!"

My eyes grow wide. My mouth hangs open. I am in shock. I can't believe the words I have just heard uttered from Susan's mouth. I think I even let out a moan.

Susan responds with just a laugh. "Come on Martha, I know you want it! I could tell when you first showed up back at my office. You want Jonathan to fuck you. You want him to fuck out your brains!"

I can't speak. I can't do anything. I just stay laying on the exam table wide eyed and open mouthed. I can't believe what is happening.

"Have fun!" She pats me on the forehead and leaves the room.

* * * * *

Susan leaves me lying in Exam Room 2. I am left totally naked and totally vulnerable. I do not wear a single stitch of clothing anywhere on my body. My big tits lay completely exposed. So does my pussy. Even worse, just before she left, Susan rotated the table around so my gaping cunt now points at the door. It will be the first thing he sees when he enters.

I feel incredibly aroused and fantastically embarrassed as I listen for him. Susan has left, I know. She told me. There is only Jonathan and myself. I hear him first walking around in the next room, and then I hear him outside in the hallway.

"Hello!" He calls out. "Anyone here?" He questions. "I could use some clothing in here!"

I remember that Susan took his clothing. She put it in the wastebasket. I see my clothing lies on top of it. I realize he walks around the office in the nude.

"Doctor?" He questions. "Nurse Martha!"

The sound of my name makes me jump. I am surprised he remembers it, but then I think of my tits and the reason he remembers. I realize Susan is right. He is really going to love my tits.

I stop breathing. I hear footsteps outside. They sound like bare feet, walking past the door. The only thing I can think about is a picture of him walking by the door naked, bare, with his great big 12-inch cock pointed out at attention.

He walks past the door and in the direction of the bathrooms. The sound of footsteps gets lighter and then they go away, but then I hear the sound of a squeaking door. I realize he is checking the bathrooms. I picture him opening the door of the bathroom and calling out for the Doctor and me. The sound of my own name again makes me jump.

I know it will only be a matter of time before he enters. First he will search for the Doctor and me, and then he will start to search for the clothing he wore on the way in. He will need his clothing in order to leave again, and he will soon search for that clothing in this room.

The sound of a second door, probably the woman's bathroom, squeaks open.

The door to the examination room, I know, has no lock. It will only be a matter of time before he opens the door to search the room in which I lay. And when he does open it, the first thing he will witness is the sight of my tight cunt and the peaks of my naked boobs. I wonder what he will think of it. I worry he might turn away out of disgust at such a blatantly slut-filled performance, or maybe it will make him excited and want to fuck me even more. I don't know, but I suspect the latter. The sight of my open legs and big tits will be an invitation that no man will be able to resist. I grow with anticipation at the 12-inch cock that will soon impale me deeper than I have ever been fucked before.

The footsteps grow closer. His voice becomes louder. I find myself both wanting him to pass the exam room and to enter. I don't know what I want any more. I am both scared and excited all at the same time. I suddenly have a very naughty thought and wonder if my compromising position will allow him to see how wet I am.

A knock on the door makes me jump. I think he is about to enter.

"Doctor!" He speaks. "Nurse Martha! What's going on here?"

I hear the doorknob move. I think the door starts to swing open. I don't know for certain because I'm too scared to look, but I think the door slowly opens – or maybe it's just my imagination. It's hard to tell through the rapid beat of my heart. I feel like I am about to faint, and then I think maybe my heightened sense of arousal plays tricks on me, making me imagine things that aren't real.

All grows quite. I don't know what's going on. I figure he must have kept on walking down the hall, but then realize I didn't hear any footsteps. I wonder if he stands just outside, or maybe he simply stands in the hallway and waits for us. I don't know…

"Nice," I jump at the sound of his voice very near.

Suddenly, without warning, I realize he looks at me. I realize he has opened the door and looks in. I realize a grown man admires my exposed cunt, and it's not just any man. It's Jonathan, a naked man with a 12-inch dick.

My heart races. My body sweats. I again feel like I am about to faint.

"Very nice," He says as if to make sure I heard his compliment the first time. "Oh Martha, that's very nice indeed!"