The Ample Patient

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackBro
JackBro
616 Followers

I hear the door. Then I hear the sound of his feet step in. He does not appear disgusted at my performance. He does not turn away. Rather, he seems quite taken by me. I realize I have guessed correctly.

"And I especially like those!"

I realize he looks at my naked tits. My eyes remain closed. I can't open them. The thought of Jonathan staring down at my naked chest is too much for me.

"Wow! They look even bigger than I imagined!"

Now I know for certain.

"They look even bigger than I imagined," He told me. "I must say, Martha, you've got an excellent set of tits."

Suddenly, I feel him. Without warning, I feel his hands on my chest. He has one hand on each boob. He draws them together, lifting them from their flat position and forcing them to touch in the center.

Instinctively, I open my eyes and see him. He stands only inches away. I see him above me with his hands on my tits, giving me a tit massage.

"Ah, that woke you up," He smiles down on me. "You like that, don't you?"

I nod my head in agreement.

"And I bet you especially like this!"

He turns his attention to my nipples, placing a finger on each, rubbing them, teasing them. I've always had sensitive nipples. Now I think they are even more sensitive than usual. They are already hard, and they grow even harder with the feel of his fingers.

"But I know there's something else you want even more," He tempts me as he continues to tease my nipples. "I could see it the first time I gave you my size. What do you really want Martha?"

I can only moan out in pleasure, knowing the thing he refers to.

"Tell me Martha, what do you really want?"

He pulls his hands away from my nipples to reach down to his waist. He reaches down for his own cock and plops it onto my body as I lay there on the table. The thing is so big that it reaches across my arm and hits me in the abdomen. It's not quite fully erect, I see, but that changes in an instant. Less than ten seconds later his giant dick lifts up above my body and points ridged and at attention.

"Is this what you want Martha?"

I feel ashamed to say it, but then I say it anyway. I am willing to say anything for the opportunity to have it.

"Your cock!" I tell him. "I want your cock!"

He lets out a laugh. "That's what I thought! That's what every woman wants, and soon you shall have it."

I let out a moan of pleasure. Finally, I know. He's actually going to fuck me with it. I can't wait.

"But not quite yet," My pleasure turns to disappointment. He backs away, turns to the far end of the table, and positions himself between my legs.

"I first need to play doctor!"

"Oh fuck!" I nearly yell out in delight!

His head lowers and soon disappears. It disappears between my legs. I don't know where it goes at first, but then I feel it. He starts quickly and with little warning. Suddenly, I feel his tongue against my open pussy.

"Oh fuck!" I cry again, not quite believing what is happening. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" I wiggle on the table as I realize Jonathan wants to first eat me out.

He doesn't start slow or tease me first. He doesn't hesitate or allow me to rest. Instead, he dives into my pussy like a hungry tiger. He eats me out. He ravages me! It's the best oral sex I've ever experienced.

"Oh fuck!" He's good! I feel his lips between my legs. I feel his tongue run up and down my slit.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" He's really good!

He knows how to do it just right! His mouth dives in as though it is the first cunt he's eaten in months. His hands take hold of my hips to allow his tongue to probe deeper.

"Oh fuck!" It feels so good!

He goes on and on. He eats me out more and more. I do not know how long he uses my pussy. I only know that I love it. He does not stop. He does not pause. I feel myself become hotter and wetter with anticipation. I've never been eaten out like this before. Oral sex yes, but never ravaged like this. Jonathan is an expert when it comes to sex. I've read about women who have orgasms from oral sex. I never believed it to be true, but now I think I am about to.

"No!" I cry out when he pulls away. "Please," I discover I am panting. "Don't stop!"

I want to tell him how close I am. I want him to give me an orgasm with his tongue. But before he does, he pulls out to show me.

"You want more?" He questions. "Or would you rather change to this?"

I look to the side to see him. He stands along the wall, his giant cock in his hand. He's done such an expert job at eating me out that I almost forgot about his big cock, but not quite. He holds the big thing in its natural, erect position. And then he lets go and it stays in the same position. Pre-cum glistens off its surface. It looks to be soaked in its own juices. I see he is wet with desire.

"I want it," I tell him simply.

"And what is it that you want?" He steps closer.

"I want to change to your cock," I say directly. "I want you to fuck me!"

He steps closer still. He walks over and repositions himself between my legs. This time he does not kneel down. He remains standing, his cock at the same level as my pussy.

"But you might be too tight!" He warns. "What if your pussy is too tight to accept me?"

"Fuck me anyway!" I cry out. "Just fuck me!" I no longer care about anything else. I'm desperate for an orgasm. I'm desperate to feel his long cock deep inside me.

He steps closer still. I suddenly feel the tip of his big cock upon me.

"Oh fuck!" I have to cry out.

He pushes it in, but he does not push it in right away. Instead, he teases me with it. He plays his cock upon the tight slit of my pussy.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" I cry out louder.

He reaches forward. Jonathan bends his body forward and reaches for my tits. He places an open palm upon each breast as the tip of his cock starts to enter me.

"Ah, nice!" He concentrates on my nipples. "Oh Martha, what big tits you have!"

I briefly think about telling him what a big cock he has, but then I realize he already knows. He knows exactly how big he is. So do I. Clearly, the thing is big. He feels really wide. He stretches me open further than I have ever been stretched before.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" I continue to cry out as his probe pushes inside.

"Tell me if you feel pain," He warns seriously. "I'm not kidding! I don't want to hurt you."

"No pain! No pain!" I pant. "Oh fuck, it feels great!"

It is the truth. I do not feel any pain at all. All I feel is pleasure. I feel the top of his cock spread me open, and then the rod of his shaft push inside me. I curse all the women who have ever told me that size didn't matter. Obviously, none of them ever had any. They never had Jonathan!

"Holy fuck you are big!" I tell him.

He slips inside me, further and further inside. I feel every inch of his cock as it slowly penetrates. I wish he would just jab it in and fuck me, but my position gives me little choice. Jonathan is in complete control.

His hands move off my tits. They move down to my waist and pull me back to my original position at the edge of the table. I realize that I slipped forward. The force of his cock pushed my entire body forward on the table. My feet almost slipped out of the stirrups. Quickly, Jonathan takes me by the waist and pulls me back to my original position. He positions me at the edge of the table where I can receive maximum penetration.

He slips it further and further inside, deeper and deeper he goes. I have never been taken so deep before. I have never been penetrated so far. It feels great!

"Oh fuck Jonathan!" I have to tell him. "You feel great!"

I can't wait for him to start pumping. I can't stop thinking about how much better it will feel when he starts fucking. He's still on his first stroke. In fact, he hasn't even given me a half- stroke yet! I can't imagine how I will feel after a dozen or maybe two.

"Very good!" Jonathan compliments my body. "That's almost all! I think you're going to take it!"

He is really deep. I don't know how much further he has to go. All I know is that I haven't felt his thighs yet, which means he has at least several more inches. Already, I can tell he is deeper than any man has ever gone before. It is like having my virginity taken away all over again.

"Only a little more," He compliments again. "Oh Martha, you are very deep."

"Holy fuck!" I have to say in reply. "Oh God, you're so deep!"

I suddenly feel him against my open thighs. Almost there, I think to myself. I realize he has only an inch or maybe two to go.

With one final thrust and a deep grunt, he shoves it all the way in. His body presses tight against my open thighs. I have taken him all. I have taken a full 12-inches of the most massive cock that I have ever seen.

And then he starts. He gives me only a second to contemplate the big thing deep inside me, and then he starts pumping.

"Oh fuck!" I nearly scream as he quickly pulls it about half the distance out.

"Oh fuck!" I yell out in a high pitch squeal as he pushes it all the way back in again.

I can hardly stand it. I think it goes in even deeper the second time as the first. I nearly have an orgasm, and this is only his first stroke. His tongue already made me hot. Now his cock makes me boil over.

"Are you all right?" He stops to question with it shoved all the way inside.

"Oh yes!" I cry out in a high-pitched squeal. "I'm terrific!" I realize my yelling has frightened him.

"Good!" I reply happily. "Because I like a screamer!"

And then he does it again. And then he does it yet again.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I yell out as he starts to fuck me. I've never before been called a screamer, but then I never before was given the opportunity. I find I like the title.

Very quickly I feel an orgasm approach. His oral sex already brought me close. Now his cock quickly pushes me over the edge.

"Oh God! Oh God Jonathan!" I cry out after only about a dozen strokes. "Oh my pussy! Oh, you don't know what you're doing to my pussy!"

And then I do it. I orgasm!

Jonathan stops when I scream out. He stops with it shoved all the way inside.

"Oh, oh, fuck!" My entire body spasms with the release. It is the most intense orgasm of my life. It is also the quickest. I think the big cock inside me further amplifies the effect.

"You most definitely are a screamer," Jonathan compliments my reaction. "We'll have to try that again."

He does not give me time to rest. Quickly, he starts up again. He starts fucking me once more. He fucks me hard and he fucks me long. In and out! In and out! He fucks me again and again.

* * * * *

Jonathan gives me a second orgasm in the laying position, and then he turns me over to give me my third orgasm doggy style. I don't know how long we fucked, but it was a long while. I awake after a deep and restful sleep. I awake while lying on the examination table.

The room is dark and I don't know where I am for a moment. I do know, however, what has happened. I can feel it from between my legs. My cunt feels like it has just been fucked by a giant. It feels so open and so used. I wonder if a normal sized man will ever satisfy me again.

Stumbling, I slip myself down from the examination table and try to stand. My legs feel weak. I am unable to bring them together. Walking bowlegged, I fumble for the light switch and turn it on.

What a mess! Cum on the table. Cum on my tits. I've never seen a man cum so much in my life! Jonathan refused to cum inside me. Even after I assured him it was all right, he still refused. Instead, he asked me to do him with my hands. He asked me to jerk him off with my hands and mouth.

I'm not one to refuse a request from such a big man, so I quickly took him up on his offer and jerked him off.

I think I even see cum stains sticking to the ceiling.

I also see a note. It is taped to the door and signed by Jonathan. I see it is written in some of the neatest handwriting I have ever seen.

"You have my number. Call anytime," It notes simply.

I can hardly believe my luck. I've got a boyfriend with a 12-inch cock.

The End

Comments Welcome

JackBro
JackBro
616 Followers