The Anklet Contract

Story Info
When she puts on the anklet she can do no wrong.
2.6k words
2.94
46k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dear,

We have discussed this before and I wanted to present to you a contractual agreement between you and I that specifies some rules between us. As you know I enjoy the cuckold lifestyle and enjoy some of the games we play. This contract will take it further to give you more control to empower you to embrace your own inner slut and inner strength. You can initiate us into a cuckold relationship at any point from now on that you want by placing an anklet on your foot or instructing me to place the anklet on your foot. I will never argue with your decision; you can bring us back to the cuckold relationship at any point you desire even if we are not dating or even if we are in the middle of an argument or a fight, even if I am saying mean things to you. My being mean to you goes away immediately when you put on the anklet. Only you can take the anklet off and end the cuckolding session. You can keep it on as long as you like. When you are not wearing it, all our normal relationship stuff and considerations apply but as soon as you put it on, then you are in control. My only requests is that you keep the lifestyle away from work, friends and family, and no gay activity, specifically don't order me to touch another man, perform fellatio or sex. To avoid widespread knowledge, playing outside of Fayetteville or lifestyle people are preferred not a restriction on you. Other than that you have no rules or restrictions once you put on the anklet.

When you are wearing the anklet my sole duty is to serve you. I will call you Mistress or Goddess depending on what your mood is. Either way I am completely yours in body and mind. My mind can only sing your praises and tell you how wonderful you are and worship you and long for everything you desire. I am obedient to every wish. Again you can do nothing wrong because you are perfect as my mistress and worthy of complete attention and obedience. I desire only to please you and see you in pleasure. I am not allowed to be critical of you as my Goddess in any way. If I dare object to anything sexual or not sexual that my mistress does I should be smacked and punished cruelly until I beg forgiveness

You deserve to have everything you desire. You are completely free. Pleasure is your mantra. You deserve all the pleasure you can experience. As a Goddess you should think of yourself as the most beautiful woman. Sperm is good for your skin. It's good for your teeth. It will fulfill your throbbing pussy and satisfy your cravings. You can date, you can go on dates, you can fuck in front of me or without me. t does not matter who you want to fuck, one dude, two dudes, five dudes, a couple, a girl, so long as it is arousing to you, I will arrange the situations if you want or you are free to flirt and select for yourself.

I am thankful that you can appreciate the pleasure you can get from other men and I eagerly wait to lick their cum from your body. You have an incredible thirst for cum and I have an incredible thirst for cum. Its my food. Give it to me as a reward for good service or drown me in it as a punishment. Your pleasure and feeling good is all that matters to you when you put on the anklet.

As my Goddess, I will worship and obey you. The whole world should serve you and treasure you and you should have everything at your fingertips.

As my mistress, know that I long to be hurt emotionally. I long for you to take all your frustrations out on me. Release on me all your frustration and hate and anger. Torture me the way the world hurts you. Make me into your scapegoat. See if you can't hurt me and make me feel pain and then delight in making me feel. Test my loyalty and obedience, test my limits and your control over me. Teach me to love and worship you regardless of anything else you do.

My body is completely yours. I have rules and my rule is to be obedient to you and not do anything that displeases you. You can do any one you want. My cock is yours and I can only use it as you see fit. Break me like a horse and teach me to appreciate your cruelty until my surrender is complete and total.

When you wear the anklet, I am below you. I am sand. I am one of many. I am not your equal. My job is to serve you obediently and praise you. There will be no retribution for anything you do while wearing the anklet. There will be no objections. There will be no consequences for anything you do with it on.

You can use this new power as an escape from everything else in life. Again, I will not be cruel to you, I will not be critical of anything you do whether sexual or not when you wear the anklet. I really want you to embrace having power over me. If you want to give that power to someone else, that is your choice, your power so long as you are embracing the dominant, sexual, side of your personality. Please do not allow me to protest or threaten you with any consequences. I've thought about this a bit...If I object I am in the wrong and should be punished however you see fit. This is me embracing you and my desires, longing to service you to your delight.

I am imagining all kinds of scenarios as I write this. I am imagining us fighting and I'm yelling and you've had enough so you go put on the anklet and I drop to your feet and apologize. I kiss each toe and caress your ankles as you tell me that you are going out tonight. You tell me to undress and you smile at my rock hard on and make me coat you with oil. You shower and put on a sexy tight dress and order me to stay naked. You have me praise you and help you get ready. You disappear only to wake me up at three a.m. You tell me to kiss you and I can taste his cum still on your lips. We kiss for a long time as I savor your lips then you move up to show me how swollen your pussy is. Feeling refreshed, you mount me and fuck me hard, knowing that if you just sat back and told me the details of your night I would cum too soon.

I'm imagining you feeling horny and bringing a guy home. You have me undress you and lay on the bed as you proceed to fuck him. He throws you around the room as I watch then you lay on top of me, smothering my face with your clit. I can feel him enter you, his balls inches from smacking my face. He cums deep inside you and cum starts dripping from your pussy onto me. He pulls out and you smother me with your pussy as he kisses you deeply. Once he leaves you have me reassure you how much I want this and thank you for letting me lick your cum filled pussy.

I'm imagining you making me put the anklet on you. You show it off and then disappear on a date. When you come back, cum is leaking down your leg. You make me savor it. You don't let me lick you but instead I have to suck every drip off your leg. You put a rope around my neck and choke me as I fuck you. You make me tell you again and again that I am yours and assure you that I want you to fuck and that I am yours no matter what you do.

I'm imagining that I've made you so angry you want release and payback. For the first man that comes in, you make me watch from the closet. He has no idea that I am hiding, watching him rail you. Then when he leaves you force me to thank you for fucking him and praise you for being so slutty. The next guy comes and you introduce me as your roommate and have me shake his hand before taking him upstairs. The third one you tell that I'm your boyfriend but that I like it then you prove it to him by giving him a big kiss in front of me before heading upstairs. When you are done you grab me by the throat and pull my head down into a puddle of semen on the bed mixed with your squirt. You take your fingers and push them into my mouth fucking me with them as you tell me how incredible they were. They filled you up so well. You are too tired for me so you take another scoop of cum and put it in my mouth and tell me not to swallow it as you instruct me to jerk off on your feet while you continue to tell me who was your favorite lover and how you are going to call him back. You tell me to remind you that I belong completely to you. Then you watch me cum on your feet, your lovers taste in my mouth then you feed me my own load.

I'm imagining setting up another gangbang, I prep you by licking your clit and then your ass with my tongue then welcoming them in. Im holding and kissing your sexy heels as dude after dude moves between your legs. They rough fuck you mercilessly. You whisper to me to thank them for fucking you so well.

I'm imagining you making me stroke your strap on, and prepping it. You force it into my mouth and thrust your hips at me like I have done to you so many times then you position yourself behind me, you take another dildo and slide it in your pussy first and then make me lick your juices off of it while you fuck my ass until I cum.

I'm imagining you have me fuck you with another dude. You have me set it up and he comes to the door, you introduce yourself and then start making out as I kiss you from behind. You drop to your knees taking us both in your hands. Filled with lust you fuck us as we run our hands and mouths all over your body and then fuck you again and again. We DP you hard. Cock is in your pussy and ass at once, filling you hungerly and completely until we both cum, filling you with our desire for you.

You decide you want to fuck a couple so you tell me about it. I want to protest and you can see it all over my face that I am upset and jealous, but you have on the anklet so I am powerless to protest. Instead of stopping you I smile and give me a kiss and then you head out the door with a smirk, knowing that you will have a wild night while I sit at home.

Im imagining we go to the bar together but separate. You have me watch as you flirt and allow yourself to be seduced while I watch. You glance over at me from time to time and smile as I sip my drink and watch you dance. You pick your man for the night, he is tall and handsome and his hands roam your body. Soo you go home with him then call me an hour later to give you a ride home. Your hair is still in disarray and you are walking funny after taking his big cock. You take your cum filled panties and command me to open my mouth and you stuff them in there and make me keep them there as you fuck me mercilessly letting my cock slide in and out of your dirty pussy. Every time my jaw clenches more of the mix of your and his juices fills my mouth.

I'm imagining that you tie me to a chair in the bedroom and insist I cum as you arrange a date. I cum as you are ready to meet him. You take your cum covered hand and raise it to my lips then force me to look at you in the eye and lick it off of you, lick by lick. I cannot get hard because you already made me cum so all I can do is sit in the chair you tied me to and wait to see if I am lucky enough to suck his cum out of your ass... Yes he didn't just fuck your pussy but your mouth and ass as well while I sat tied to a chair. I'm humiliated, angry and frustrated but you don't care, because you are horny and I deserve to suffer while you deserve to be completely satisfied.

I'm imagining you looking sexy making me kneel beneath you and kiss your shoes as you stand over me. you put a collar on me and pull me up and then push me on my bed. You restrain my hands and feet and leave unable to move. You hover above my face and masturbate, letting your juices spray me but out of range to touch. You cum all over me and then use my cock as I lay restrained beneath you. I fill you with cum and then you come back up, your pussy near my face and you force me to beg you to clean it up. You smother my face, grinding your hips to orgasm as you make me lick every last drop whether I want to or not.

I'm imagining you thinking about how delicious cum is. I'm thinking about cum sitting on your skin. I'm imagining you insatiable for it. I'm thinking about you yearning for it in your pussy, the feel of a cock pulsating and shooting deep inside you. I'm imagining watching you tasting it, enjoying the sweet and salty taste against your tongue. You play with it on your fingers and spread it against your skin. You are insatiable for it. You need it and you hunger for it. You are overwhelmed for an intense need for cock. One cock will not do, you need more cock. You love cock. You love pussy. Don't short yourself. Don't limit yourself. Do not restrain your lust. Feed your lust. Feed your hunger. I'm imagining you thinking of your own pleasure first. Go get it. Go get your pleasure. My desires are your desires. Your pleasure is my pleasure. Accept it. Take it and enjoy it. You are a queen. You are my queen. Be my queen. A true queen would not limit herself. Say to yourself that you deserve to satisfy your lust. Nothing turns me on more than the idea of you making me thank you for letting me serve my filthy, slutty, desirable owner.

You can add any other stipulations. After all you are in control.

This is the contract between us. I offer it to you to look over and agree to it. I am not only consenting but encouraging you to put on anklet whenever you like and keep it on as long as you like. No tricks, no objections, no consequences for you, only my complete surrender and submission to your lust. You can use it anytime, putting me in servitude to your pleasure whenever you desire. Please wear it frequently whether I resist or not. Show it off and delight in what pleasure you can enjoy and what you can force me to do.

Jon