All Comments on 'The Anklet Contract'

by Joncarver

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Unbelieveable

Unmitigated bullshit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
DISGUSTING

You should quit writing and drive a truck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What in the world

Have you really just written this utter garbage. I take it you were drunk at the time. Judging from your other story you seem to be a very talented writer but this one lets you down. If I was you I would probably stay with the group category and build your fan base up . Because putting that garbage on here has only damaged your reputation. Don’t get me wrong there was a few little bits in there I liked but the rest of the story just let it down. Sorry but it’s a no from me

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 4 years ago

PS: When you get an STD I hope to share in that with you too. When one of them impregnates you I look forward to raising it no mater who's it is or what it looks like. You are my Goddess and, Oh wait that new woman that just moved in down the block has nicer hair and larger breasts. She wants me because she can see how loyal I am. How about a new contract where when I put on my gold chain you drop to your knees and automatically start sucking MY cock. When I get ready to go out you put on your chastity belt and wait in the corner til I come home and you lick her juices of me. What you don't like that idea or run on sentences? Then what shall we do for fun?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
"Between you and I"?

Prepositions require object pronouns. Between you and me is correct.

AMerryman 2.0

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
horrible

I couldn't get past the first few sentences, if you don't have enough sense to learn punctuation then stop trying to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ehhh

Too sterile.

skruff101skruff101over 4 years ago
Ummmmm!!!!

The one positive thing I can say about this is that it is thankfully short. Though admittedly not short enough.

This should be used as an example to all aspiring authors, the lesson that would be learnt is how to fill a page worth of pointless inane drivel.

Sorry that’s actually two positive things, my bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
If I see an Anklet or Toe ring

I IMMEDIATELY think, "SLUT" and sofar I'v been correct.

I'll eat crow in the rare chance it's not true, but I ALWAYS warn guy friends from hooking up with these women.

And if I date an anklet woman, she may think she found a decent slightly above average guy...but I know she's just a pump and dump. And I let her think w/e she wants until I ghost her, and I'll tell you this....they never get mad. They may be surprised, "how did he know i'm an easy lay?" anklet.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 4 years ago
What the Fuck

You are one sick dude.

JoncarverJoncarverover 4 years agoAuthor
actual contract

Though not really a story with settings and developed characters, this was an actual contractual arrangement entered into. A previous attempt was not successful because it was too vague and that girl in particular went back and forth unsure of actual boundaries. This one persuaded a different girl to agree to cuckold me and have orgasmic adventures that met both of our fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not in this lifetime

And now that I know I won't bother to read this author again.

journeyofselfjourneyofselfover 4 years ago
Why all the hate

i loved it. Over the top but fun!

Sucker2Sucker2about 4 years ago
Good Contract

I like your contract as I have similar thoughts on this subject. Will show my Dom-girlfrend and I'm sure she will like it also. Thanks and happy servitude!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry, but the obviously mentally ill cannot enter into a contract.

mmbny47mmbny47about 1 year ago

I wish I could give it a MINUS 5 stat rating. Reading it was a waste of time!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous