The App

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa scratched her head and blinked trying to collect her thoughts, but she couldn't seem to remember what she was meant to be thinking. Strangely it didn't bother her. Looking up she saw Chris standing in front of the screen looking at her.

"So that's it. Still needs a little more development, but I think the app is getting there."

Lisa really had no idea what Chris was talking about, but she didn't care. It just seemed right to say, "You're doing a great job, keep it up Chris. I feel like I'm learning new things whenever we work together. I like it."

Chris smiled at her and Lisa smiled back with her whole face.

"Come on Chris, its late so lets get out of here. There must be better things for us to do besides work." She paused and then felt compelled to say, " And if you're free I'll take you out to dinner to say thanks."

Chris nodded and smiled.

Lisa had taught him a lot. Now he would teach her in return.

12