All Comments on 'The Apple Falls Near'

by nightshadow

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

You so eloquently pait a picture of the rapture of a son and then a father acheiving the taboo extacy of making love to these beautiful women and then in orgasm bathing their fertile wombs with his seed. Many men fantasize to these images but few reach this nirvana. For me it's bookmark it to return to later and go clean the mess in my pants your great story has caused.

With so much focus on human rights these days, I imagine a day where it will one day be legal yet frowned upon for two consenting adults to consummate there love. How many young sons and daughters will then admit there love for each other and make love. I would suspect that there would be many more may-December romances on dates, at the lingerie store and finally at the hospital with child calling the older one mommy or daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Writer and a good story but..

A great writer.

Will make sure that I read all of your work.

The Mother/son and their daughter concept is good, its only that passing away of the mother brings an unnecessary melancholy to the tale!

So much better if the mother was still alive and the son gets the mother to help seduce her granddaughter!

nightshadownightshadowover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for feedback!

To the individual who sent me feedback via email, saying how they forgot that it was erotica and got sucked into the storyline- thank you very much! Even though I don't respond to feedback via email, I most certainly DO read every single one of them! I deeply appreciate the time that ANYONE takes in thanking me for my work or providing constructive critiques!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Very good drawn out story. Like the premise of continuing family incest. Keep up with the stories. Love them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Liked it

Lol you were ready for him to do the daughter, so you dropped a tree on her mom. Actually, the writing was engaging, and while the prowess of the protagonist is a bit predictable for the content one finds here, it's still a fun fantasy.

nightshadownightshadowover 8 years agoAuthor
The art to killing characters is...

There is no art to it. Just get the job done. If George Martin can have a character fall down a well, I can drop a tree on Mom. The real work comes in making the death relevant to the survivors.

ansdguyansdguyover 8 years ago
Simply...Wow!

Great story. The writing is so smart and compelling. As a reader, I could almost believe the story was fact rather than fiction. While it wasn't difficult to see where the plot was going, it was still well worth the ride to experience it.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
excellent writing & story!!!

enjoyed the story and your great writing ability!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Writing Skills

Nightshadow, as an English Major...Your skill set for your stories are unparalleled by any major author I have read...you capture your audience immediately...Love the Incest too...Thank You...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Your skill(s) in grabbing your audiences' attention was very good. For a story of this amount of pages I thought I'd lose interest in it along the way but to be honest, truly was a page turner for me. Such a beautiful piece, and I know for a fact your best is still in the works.

P.S I hope sometime in the future you can also write on a dickgirl/futa-mother-daughter-incest story. XD

nightshadownightshadowover 7 years agoAuthor
I've actually written a futa incest story...

Check out my stories list and look up "Auto-Genesis Pt.1". It has pretty much exactly what you described.

smokepolesmokepolealmost 7 years ago
hmmm

I found this surprisingly well crafted. I have a little trouble with the extension of the story past the first generation of lovers (the introduction of the daughter really should have been a second chapter written to stand alone). It seemed to cheapen the harmony of the bond, but that seemed "taken care of" by the last few chapters. Which I guess is why his reluctance seems more annoying than anything.

nice job

Smokepole

goducks1goducks1over 6 years ago
very well written story

i really enjoyed it. any chance you could write another chapter? do they have a baby? or multiple's? there's a lot of wats to go - i'm hoping you'll do a sequel. this was really well done.

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I find the story to be well crafted with good themes, but there are a few things that don't make sense. Since the audience has to see through his perspective, he has to remain ignorant of stuff until we can learn it with him. It stretches the bounds of plausibility to say that an inquisitive man bred from a line of incestuous ubermebsch who are well endowed with intelligence, beauty, strength and sexual prowess, would not be more interested in his own family's history.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice

Love how you fucked her womb!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Spectacular!!

I somehow have a feeling, that when Amity starts ovulating, she'll producing babies, no matter what, since she has so much of her daddy's cum in her already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Epilogue?

I need an epilogue! Please!

englishnospeakenglishnospeakover 5 years ago
Bullshit

what, after all those unnecessary walls of texts of the tabooness of their incestuous family, at the end the daughter told her dad that she didn't go all the way with her mom until she's eighteen? that's the most bullshit thing i have ever read on any erotica stories. I know that the rules on this website requires it to be at least 18 and that rules are bullshit. USA is a bullshit country. Many other countries have age of consent around 15-16. http://storiesonline.net/ is the only other good erotica stories website that doesn't have this stupid bullshit rule, i hope you are there

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
beautiful love story

this deserves to be a continuing saga

pickup_man_1971pickup_man_1971almost 4 years ago

Amazing story. I loved every bit of it

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

First, "ENGLISHNOSPEAK" is the one who is full of crap here...he did not write the story, so do not read into it so much!

"No...I can't..." Daddy said...I loved that 'token resistance to what he knew was gonna happen eventually, anyway...AND IT DID!

This is a very happy, emotional story, and EXTREMELY well written; this level of writing sets the bar for a lot of the other authors here. Sorry, y'all, but the truth hurts, and there are a number of writers who can take a lesson from "nightshade" and his writing abilities!

I am now going to read another "nightshade" story, see how much I like it!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐😈😏

londonteadrinkerlondonteadrinkerabout 2 years ago

Yet another good read I have enjoyed from you. Thanks.

MakehandpartyMakehandpartyabout 1 year ago

Loved it! Two snaps in Z formation!

perejohn41perejohn417 months ago

A wonderful story filled with sex and romance. Beautifully written. Thank you!!!

LeeLee420LeeLee4206 months ago

Smh. I guess you can tell this was written by a man. While I understand it is just "erotic literature", in order for it to be erotic it has to have some symbolence of reality.

A word of advise from a woman. Stop with the cervix stuff. Just way to overboard. Ruined a good story. As usual.

rbloch66rbloch6620 days ago

I’m sure there must be a story in here somewhere, but your mc’s (long) intro came across as boastful … and exceedingly boring. Authors tend to unrealistically puff up their mc’s in order to make them strong, but that is so cliche and does not contribute to a storyline. You are guilty of that, here. You write of his being sheltered and given everything. That being the case, he would have no appreciation of being spared any unpleasantness due to the fact he simply would not have known different. - If you’re going to write from a 1st person perspective, can can’t use a narrative style in doing so. It is irritatingly incongruous. I couldn’t get past the first page.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

You've spent a lot of effort in writing the story. Thank you for sharing it here. Perhaps others have commented on the language. I feel it could have done with a bit of polishing, for e.g. bosom is singular.

There are many incongruencies in the story such as a mention about their being no wedding, with the rhetorical question about the lack of guests. Later relatives did turn up for the funeral. That a mother propositions her son fast, as in when she comes up with the photo album is way too fast. Considering the writer's own thoughts on incest were/ are, initially, sceptical both with the mother and daughter. The intelligence of the characters is believable, though it is questionable, whether all that inbreeding and seclusion may not have had a detrimental effect.

The sex scenes are anything but realistic. The rapid-fire Gatling mechanism appears to fulfil a male's fantasy, but the lack of a sensual pathway is jarring. The author appears to have taken the time to include quite a bit of knowledge about the state of technology and the writings of authors such as Asimov etc.

The writeup could serve as a titillating run for a quick release, and both men and, at times, women also prefer this route. The desire for successful fertilisation is understandable, but again way too fast. Massive cocks is a tremendous pull factor in men and, at times, women. I do realise that contact with the cervix is indeed quite simulating for the female, its penetration, however, is extremely painful. I have not heard of a female who has described such penetration as exciting.

I was in a dilemma between 3 - 4 stars and ended up with 3. This is not to be a discouragement, but effort itself may not be sufficient, though you have certainly helped a few (males) in getting their nuts off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous