The Apple Falls Near

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They look... they look very nice, Amity." I neutrally replied, trying my absolute best to keep my eyes from flicking up to her crotch.

Amity rolled her eyes. "I know THAT, Dad. But do you LIKE them?" Then she stood up and turned around to show me her calves, which looked very taut and firm in the high heels. Inwardly I heaved a sigh of relief. At least my daughter's cunt wasn't on full display anymore.

"I, uh... I guess..."

Then she bent down over the chair, thrusting out her ass. "What about now? How do they look on me?"

My eyes widened. Now it was obvious that her pussy was wet and she deliberately wanted me to see her forbidden charms. Fuck it, I thought. I might as well roll with it and see where she's taking this. "You look very... inviting."

She looked over her shoulder at me. "Inviting?" she asked with a playful expression on her face. "Like 'come on in' inviting or 'let's go see a movie' inviting?"

"I'd say you're inviting whoever sees you like this to fuck you silly," I said evenly. Challenge delivered.

"You're the only one here, Dad," she replied. Challenge accepted.

"Are you?" I asked her.

"Am I what?"

"Are you inviting me to fuck you silly?" I was wearing sweat pants and a t-shirt and nothing else. Amity's recent no-underwear policy had struck a chord in me and I had decided to try it out a couple weeks before. I have to admit, it was liberating in its own way and not uncomfortable. Seeing my daughter poised over the chair like she was, her naked pussy on obvious display, I couldn't help but get an erection. Seriously, there was no stopping it at that point. So I adjusted myself. With her staring right at me while I did it. "Is that what you want?"

Amity didn't change her position, but looked away distractedly to stare at the wall in front of her. "Hmm. Well, I seem to recall saying something to that effect not too long ago, Dad. But you shot the idea down. So I guess I'm just going to have to live with- WHOAH!"

I didn't let her finish her sentence. I'd had enough and couldn't stand it anymore. The teasing, the hints, the seduction- all of it had conspired to wear me down and it did exactly that. Seeing her like that was the straw that broke the camel's back. While she was looking away, I'd resolved to end this madness and simply give in. I pushed my sweat pants down, my engorged cock sprang free and I crossed the space of barely five feet until I was right behind her and bent my knees a slight bit. While she was saying "But you shot the idea down", I grabbed my shaft and aimed the head of my cock right at her waiting, dripping pussy, lined it up perfectly, and thrust forward. In less than a second, the same penis that had created her was stuffed inside Amity's wet and willing pussy.

I didn't wait. I didn't hold back. I just grabbed hold of her trim hips and began thrusting inside of my daughter's welcoming quim with powerful, solid thrusts. Each time my hips drew back, I paused for a fraction of a second before slamming my cock back into her. Her youthful buttocks, toned and strong, didn't even ripple with the impact of my groin as it smacked into her backside. "I can't stop myself, Amity!" I growled. "I... just... can't... hold... back!"

My daughter arched her back as her body rocked with my thrusts into her tiny body. "FINALLY!" she gasped out and then looked back at me. "Use me, Dad. Use me the way you've wanted to. I'm tired of waiting, too!" With that, I tightened my grip on her hips and literally held the lower half of her body in the air while my cock continue to plough into her forcefully, her small feet, enclosed in those sexy fucking shoes, dangling off the kitchen floor. Using my own hips as a pivot, I swung her helpless and impaled body just far enough to the side so that she could lay face down on the kitchen table while I fucked her mercilessly. With a wicked grin, she added, "I'm ovulating, Daddy."

I paused my thrusts on the in-stroke, burying myself deep inside her, and felt the resistance of her cervix. I wasn't completely buried, but if I pushed with a little more force I would be. "What?" I asked her breathlessly.

"I'm ovulating," she repeated. "Today. If you cum inside me..."

"I'll get you pregnant," I finished for her.

"That's the idea, isn't it? That's why people have sex, right? To make babies." Her eyes smoldered and her nostrils flared with excitement. "Make a baby in me, Daddy. I want it."

I resumed fucking my little girl, still with long, slow, powerful thrusts of my hips. "Say it again," I told her.

Amity didn't hesitate. "I want you to cum inside me. I want my father's sperm inside my womb. I want you to get me pregnant, Daddy."

My brow creased. "Where's all this Daddy stuff coming from, Amity?" I asked her without slowing.

She smiled again. "Where do you think?" She mimed working on a computer keyboard with her fingers and raised an elegant eyebrow at me.

And the penny dropped. She had been monitoring my Internet activity and had probably hacked my computer. She knew the kind of porn I'd been watching in private, the kinds of stories I'd been reading. Of COURSE it had all been incest-related, mostly having to do with father/daughter couplings, but I wasn't exclusive to that. She'd known all along which buttons to push and which fantasies to exploit. Again, I stopped fucking her for just a moment as I let that sink in. "You were spying on me?"

My daughter shrugged. "Desperate times and all that, Dad. I wasn't getting through to you with logic. Even telling you that Mom endorsed it, and she DID, didn't seem to have an effect. So I did what I had to do to get your attention." She wiggled her hips as best she could while I held them in my hands. "I guess it worked. Because, here you are, about to knock me up."

My focus drifted down to where we were joined. I could see my cock firmly buried inside my daughter's stretched pussy, could feel the throb of my own penis against her warm, wet walls. My cock jerked involuntarily at the thought that she was right. I was so close then that I couldn't stop myself completely. It felt too good. I felt too right. I was right where I belonged... almost.

"You really want me to do it, don't you?" I asked her. "You really want me to get you pregnant?"

"Yes, Daddy, I really do. I want to carry my father's baby. As many of them as I can. I want you to breed me and make me your woman, your wife. I want to grow big and then get small after I give birth so that we do can it all over again, as many times as we can. I want my breasts to swell with milk so that our babies, and even you, can suck from them. This is our family, Dad. It's our tradition and this is what I was made for. Fuck me and knock me up, please!"

I locked my gaze on to hers and set my mouth tight. "Breathe in, baby, because what I'm about to do might be uncomfortable at first," I told her.

Her eyes got big with realization. "You're going to do it, aren't you? You're going to push it all the way in."

"Only if you want me to. I'm really close, Amity. I can cum at any moment, but if you want me to do this, then I'd better do it right. You want me to get you pregnant, then my sperm is going to need to be as deep inside of you as possible."

"Do it!" she gasped and then held her breath. She looked away from me and seemed impatient. With just a slight hitch, she shifted her hips and arched her back, giving me better access to her deepest chamber.

With my cock being ten inches long and stuffed into her significantly smaller frame, the tip of my penis was already nudged up against the entrance to her womb, but when she shifted just so, I could actually feel the slit at the head of my cock line up perfectly with the shrunken portal of her cervix. My cock was as hard as it had ever been and I pushed steadily against that closed chamber, insisting entrance until it permitted me within. Suddenly, without any warning whatsoever, we both felt my fat, engorged cockhead slip past the barrier and into her hidden core. My hips lurched forward and pushed the rest of my entire length inside my daughter's tight body until my hips were flush against her backside.

Amity gasped with the sudden breach, but then seemed to purr like a kitten. "Oooooh, God," she said heatedly. "I'm so... FULL!"

I waggled my hips just a tiny bit, forcing my cock to move within her body, and said, "Give it a few seconds and you'll be more full than you know."

She let out a small hiss of anticipation and sexual glee. "You're that close?"

I experimentally began to resume my thrusting, with shortened strokes into her small form. "Hair trigger," I gasped out. Each time I pushed forward, I could feel the head of my cock crashing against her furthermost wall like it was a battering ram. The sensation was beyond exquisite.

"Oh God, this is so amazing," Amity said breathily. "I can feel you growing inside me, Daddy. I can feel it getting bigger, getting ready to shoot all of that cum inside me. Do it, Dad. Let it go! Fill my womb with your sperm and give us a baby! Let it all go inside of me, Daddy. Please! Knock me up!"

With all of the sexy talk, the extreme tightness of her cervical ring wrapped so tightly around my barbed cock, the warmth and wetness of her pussy and the absolute passion of it all, I couldn't hold on any longer. I hadn't masturbated in several days, so there was a lot of sperm inside of me, ready to get out. I pushed myself into her as fully as I could and did as she'd asked, just let it all go. I felt my cock swell to its full thickness as every muscle in my body tightened and I pulled her as close to me as possible.

And exploded.

Volleys of thick, white cum lanced out of my cock and shot directly into my daughter's body with such force that she cried out as it scalded her inner walls. My hips jerked with each ejaculation, causing me to grunt with the effort of it, and my cock throbbed insistently. I couldn't have pulled out if my life depended on it at that moment. And the thought that I was really doing it, really impregnating the daughter that I had created with my own mother, the taboo nature of it all and the thrill of it, kept me going like never before. I lost count of how many thick, long streams of my seed was sent hurtling into Amity's womb, but I knew in the deepest recesses of my mind that I was fulfilling her ardent wish. I was getting my daughter pregnant.

When my spasms finally ceased, I leaned across my daughter's back and breathed heavily. It had been quick, far too quick for my liking, but the whole event had caught me by surprise that I couldn't have kept up even if I wanted to. I had been at the mercy of my lusts and desires and had lost control of myself. Did I feel guilty at the thought that I'd tried to impregnate my daughter? No. I felt guilty that I hadn't been able to make it last.

"I'm so sorry, baby," I said quietly into her ear as both of us fought to catch our breath.

Amity stiffened at that. With my thick cock still buried inside of her, I felt it from within as well as from without. "Why?" she asked with surprise.

"I just wish that our first time could be more..."

And then she surprised me with a soft giggle. "Oh. Thank God. I thought you were sorry about fucking me or something. Listen, Dad, it's okay. It's MORE than okay, really. This is exactly what I wanted, exactly how I wanted it. I couldn't be happier."

I lifted myself up a bit on my elbows so that I wasn't crushing her small body against the table with the full force of my weight. "If we're going to make you pregnant, honey, I would rather it have been a little more romantic. Or gentle. Or that it could've lasted longer."

"Get off me a second," Amity said gently.

I tried to pull out of her, but the flared knob of my cock wasn't going anywhere just yet. I was still too hard to withdraw from the stranglehold her cervix had on me. "I... uh... can't."

Amity didn't need me to explain the predicament. She let her head drop in amusement. "Wow. Okay. I guess I'll just say this from here, then." She craned her neck around to look at me, twisting her upper body just a little bit in the process. "Dad, I have a confession to make." She paused a beat and then said, "I'm not really ovulating. That isn't for another week. I just said that to..."

"Get me in the mood?" I offered.

"Yeah. Exactly. I'm sorry I lied to you. I just wanted to... I dunno, get past the hurdle of our first time. I wanted to break the barrier and get you past whatever it was that held you back. So, really, it's me who should be apologizing."

I just blinked at her in astonishment. "So... I didn't just get you pregnant?"

My daughter smiled sweetly, as sweetly as she could with her father's spent and swollen cock still rooted inside of her, and said, "Not yet. But I'm hoping that you'll try like hell."

And, for some reason, that just inflamed my desire for this sexy creature all the more. Immediately my shaft began to harden again within her body. "I can't believe it," I huffed. "So... you manipulated me?"

"That's part of what seduction is, isn't it, Dad? Convincing the other person to have sex with you? So, yeah, I manipulated you." She wiggled her hips and felt my firmness stir within her depths. "Pretty successfully, I might add."

With a growl, I stood up straight and pulled her along with me, holding her torso with one hand just under her plentiful breasts and the other across the front of her thighs. I heard two soft thumps as she somehow managed to kick off her shoes and let them drop onto the kitchen floor. With the sudden shift, I felt her body settle down even further on my tumescent shaft, which made her coo with surprise. She hooked her arms behind us and latched on to the back of my neck while curling her dainty feet up to wrap backwards around my thighs. Without a word I began to unbutton her white Oxford and exposed her heaving breasts as she leaned against me, the entirety of her weight supported by my thighs and raging erection. Within seconds, her chest was exposed and I began to devour the nape of her neck with passionate kisses.

"Oh, God, Dad!" she huffed, "That feels nice!"

"You're coming with me," I growled into her ear and then turned us, with her still mounted on me, to take us out of the kitchen. Each step down the hallway, with me buried so deeply inside of her, it was like I was fucking her as we walked. She just bounced lightly with each footfall and panted as I continued to maul her soft, firm tits. As we passed a hallway mirror, she asked me to stop and back up.

"Wait! Go back," she sighed. "Back to the mirror."

I stepped backwards a few paces until the mirror was to our left. We both looked in the reflection.

"Look at that," she said quietly and brought her hands down to her tummy gingerly. "That's you!"

In the reflection we could both see a visible bulge where my cock sat within her small body. It wasn't like she'd been impaled on a baseball bat, but there was definitely ten inches of her father's cock inside of her, buried to the hilt. We could see the slight shape of my cockhead pressing against her tummy. When she applied the gentlest bit of pressure at that exact spot, I could feel the resistance of it from within.

"Oh my God, that is so hot!" she exclaimed. "I can't believe I'm seeing this! My father's cock is stretching me from inside my womb!"

Again I growled. "We'll do it again later and get pictures. Right now, I need to cum again!"

As I resumed my awkward gait towards the living room, Amity feigned astonishment. "AGAIN?!"

When we got into the living room, I made a beeline for the couch. It was big and had high, soft arms on it, upon one of which I quickly laid the front half of my daughter's body. With her draped over the sofa's arm like that, it was as though she was bent completely in half. The softness of the arm's cushion would keep her comfortable, but now she could feel my thick cock practically scrape the insides of her womb as I pushed into her. I didn't even hesitate and immediately resumed fucking my daughter as hard and fast as I could. "It'll take longer this time, I think," I said through gritted teeth as her tightness squeezed around me, "but I'm not getting my cock out of you until I cum again and that's a fact."

Amity sighed deeply. "Now I wish I WAS ovulating!" As I fucked my daughter in earnest, desperate to cum inside of her again, she said, "I mean, two loads of sperm in less than an hour? Are you kidding me? I'd be pregnant for sure!"

I said nothing as I continue to hammer my swollen and throbbing penis into her inner chamber with all of my might and passion. While I grunted with the effort and Amity moaned pleasurably, I recalled the few times I'd taken our mother Rose on that very couch arm, in exactly the same way.

As though she was reading my mind, Amity asked, "Was it always like this with Mom?"

"Sometimes," I answered. "Sometimes soft and gentle. We'll do that, too, sweetheart. Later."

"Good!" she said as if to punctuate my thrust into her tiny frame. "I was hoping that there'd be more of this in the future." She glanced back at me as best she could from her hunched position. "I really DO want you to knock me up, Daddy. I want you to fill me with every drop of your seed until I can barely walk straight. I want to be so thoroughly fucked by my father that any doubt of my fertility would be blasted away with every jet of your sperm as it paints my womb white!"

Jesus Christ, where did she learn to talk like that?! I wondered to myself. I didn't pause in pummeling her pussy, but the surprise at her ability to provide such provocative language stunned me. "Where is all of this coming from?" I asked her.

"The dirty talk?" she asked between breaths. My answer was a grunt and forceful push against her ass. "I've done a bit of reading myself, once I figured out what you like. Turns out I like it, too. Probably even more. We'll talk about it later. For now, just fuck me, Daddy. Fuck me until you fill me up with more cum. I want you to wash the womb you'll be impregnating with every drop you've got! Don't talk about it, don't think about it, just do it!"

And so I did. We said nothing more as I concentrated on granting her wish. For what seemed like an eternity, I just continued to repeatedly shove as much of myself into her frail body as I could. The heat was building up and we both began to sweat, but my stamina hadn't waned yet. It had been a little over a year since the last time I'd had sex with our mother and I felt like I was making up for lost time. Yes, I'd masturbated some, but not as much as you'd think. Don't forget that I'd been grieving the loss of my mother/wife for the majority of that time, so sex wasn't very much on my mind. It wasn't until just recently, when I'd realized and started to rail against the attraction I felt for my daughter, that I'd begun masturbating in earnest. And, even then, it wasn't very much. Sure, I'd read lots of stories and watched lots of incest-related porn, but that had been more out of diluted interest than anything, something I did AFTER taking a cold shower. So my balls were aching for release and now my daughter was proving to be a most welcome receptacle.

Amity's moans grew in intensity as my thrusts became more erratic. I'd felt her experience a couple of small climaxes already, but there was a huge one building up within both of us and it would crest soon. The crescendo of our passion was just on the horizon, like a freight train coming down the tracks, and neither of us would have been able to forestall it. Not that we wanted to. Our grunts and moans simply encouraged us to reach that orgasmic finish, to the point where it was almost an unsaid but desperate plea that we both shared.

1...456789