The Apple Falls Near

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nightshadow
nightshadow
2,776 Followers

Amity's toes didn't even touch the ground as I felt my orgasm approach, she was so completely bent over that couch arm. They just danced back and forth in rhythm with the relentless pounding of my hips as I fucked her wildly. Suddenly, though, her feet went straight and her toes curled as she let out a loud shriek. Her orgasm was upon her and she was a complete captive to it. I felt her pussy walls clench down tightly on my cock and, suddenly, I was unable to even move, so tight did she grip me from within her walls. The pressure of her orgasm, coupled with the heat and my own ardor, pushed me over the edge.

Again, my cockhead swelled and my testicles tightened up against my body as my orgasm struck me powerfully. With a loud, soulful yell, I felt myself release what was left of my energy and sexual essence. I could feel each ejaculation like it was a canon shot from my tired cock, wads of greasy sperm and cum that splashed against the insides of my daughter's deepest chamber. My hips bucked and jerked uncontrollably with each jolt from my loins and I felt a rushing in my ears as my body succumbed to the inevitable. I don't know how long it lasted, surely not as long as the first orgasm, but it did last a lot longer than I'd expected, seeing as how it was my second cum. All the while, Amity cried out in sync with each burst of my seed and gasped when she felt it crash inside her.

This time, my cock wilted quickly. When my orgasm subsided, my tired peter slipped out of my daughter's well-fucked pussy with a soft squelch and I slumped off her body, to land softly on the couch beside her. Meanwhile, Amity continued to stay bent over the sofa arm and broke into fits of giggles while we both tried to recover from the insanely animalistic session.

When I could finally catch my breath, I asked her what was so funny. She waved it off. "Oh, nothing. I just had this funny thought."

"Well?"

"It's just that... this is the first time I've ever had sex. I think you might've bruised my uterus."

Alarm shot through me. "Oh, God! Honey! I'm so sorry! I didn't hurt you, did I?" I was too exhausted to move at that point, but my concern was real and if it turned out that I had injured her, I'd never be able to forgive myself.

Amity giggled just a little more. "Probably, but not so much that I won't get over it. I just won't walk straight for a few days." She closed her eyes and sighed deeply, a tired and contented sigh of a woman whose desires had been truly filled. "I can only imagine how much rougher it's going to be when you really DO try to get me pregnant." She locked eyes with mine and I saw a sparkle of tired happiness in them.

I leaned over and kissed my daughter deeply for the first time. As our lips locked and our tongues danced and swirled around each other, I marveled at the absurdity of it. Normally lovers kiss first and THEN have sex. As I lost myself in the kiss, my mind slowly began to awaken at the realization that, for not having any other boys around, Amity was damn good at kissing.

I pulled back and looked at her searchingly. "Where'd you learn how to kiss?" I asked her bluntly.

She didn't even pause to think about it. "Mom taught me."

My eyes widened. "You and...?"

My daughter giggled again. "What, Mom and me? Together? No. Sorry, Dad, but we never quite got to that point. She didn't want to cross that line until I turned eighteen. But she did teach me how to kiss. It was nice. One of the things I miss most about her, actually."

I smirked and leaned back against the sofa cushions, remembering her. "Yeah. She could kiss like she was tasting your soul and pouring some of hers into you at the same time."

Amity perked up at that. "Yes! That's exactly how it felt! I couldn't think of the words to describe it, but that's it exactly!"

We both sighed deeply at the memory of our wonderful, sexy, amazing mother. "She taught you well," I said finally.

Amity slid back on the couch arm so that her feet could touch the floor and leaned against it with one elbow perched and rested her chin against her palm. "She would've wanted to see this, I think."

As my breathing slowed and I was able to get my head back into reality, I nodded soberly. "Possibly, yes."

Amity guffawed. "No. She definitely would've wanted to see us get together. She told me as much."

Then I looked at her uncertainly. "She did?"

"She never talked to you about it?"

I shook my head. "Never. That's part of why I was so reluctant to give in," I answered. "I didn't want to betray her."

Amity leaned across to me and kissed me again. It wasn't as long this time, but it was heartfelt. When our lips parted, she smiled. "Dad, I'm telling you, she wanted us to be together. She told me everything. How to seduce you. How to love you. How to take care of you. In everything. She knew that she wouldn't be around forever, that sooner or later her time would come. And she wanted me to be there for you, to give you the same love that you gave to her." She kissed me softly then and stood up. "I should probably get myself cleaned up." She came around to stand in front of me so that I could see the mess I'd made of her nether regions. If I hadn't just cum for the second time that day, I'd probably have gotten another erection at the sight before me. "See?"

Indeed I could. Rivulets of my white seed poured down her inner thighs, leaving two small trails of greasy cum. She reached down and scooped some of it onto her fingers. Keeping her eyes locked onto mine, she brought her cum-laden fingers to her mouth and tasted our mix. "Mmm," she said sultrily. "Better than I imagined." With that, she turned and made off for her shower and said over her shoulder, "By the way, I'm sleeping with you tonight."

It wasn't a suggestion and certainly not up for debate.

Not that I'd offer up much of an argument anyway.

And, just like that, I realized that her question from months before had finally been answered. Yes, I most definitely had fallen in love with my daughter.

nightshadow
nightshadow
2,776 Followers
1...456789