The Aquisition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia was floored enough she forgot to touch herself until Shane extended his finger from her thigh and flicked her clit hard enough with his middle finger that she cried out.

"Don't stop until I say you can," Shane told her and Mia did her best to oblige even though her desire to touch her clit, even just to sooth it, was nearly overwhelming but she couldn't let Shane catch her disobeying him before he even got her home.

Finally the fiery drone of the Porsche's engine slowed and everything around them was darkness apart from a distant glowing orange rectangle light, which resolved itself larger as they approached what Mia guess must have been the house.

"How much of this do you own?"

Shane steered the car effortless around the curving road in near total darkness. "A few acres to the northwest of the property, but about five times that to the east and down to the lake. I'll take you on a walk tomorrow when it's light out. If it's cold I might even let you wear something."

Mia grinned like it was a joke but she already knew better than to not take Shane seriously. Keeping her naked outside would certainly keep her close to him. It was early spring.

Shane pulled into the garage and parked. The garage was mostly empty, a jumble of storage items arranged somewhat haphazardly around. He probably didn't get much time away to clean up around the house. Shane didn't tell her she could stop touching herself so Mia didn't, despite the embarrassment she knew it would cause when she stood up.

He was at Mia's door at once, a hand on the small of her back guiding her up a short stair and into what appeared to be the kitchen. It was luxurious to Mia, with its creamy floors and granite countertops but she only just noticed them, as she was still focused on teasing herself, even with Shane's arm around her.

Shane tilted Mia's chin up to kiss him. The kiss was tender, soft on her lips and she moaned softly against his lips as Shane whispered against her ear, hot and low. "You're being so obedient, Mia. So eager to please me already." He pulled her fingers from between her pussy lips up to her own mouth, wordlessly demanding she suck them clean. Mia did, tasting the slightly sweet tang of her own juices. Shane kissed the top of her head while she did.

"Good girl. You can stop now," he said against her hair, releasing her shoulders and leading her into the front room, with a large dining room table. "You can eat with me here. At the table if you keep impressing me."

Mia's heart skipped a beat picturing eating a meal off the floor, at Shane's feet but she said nothing.

"There are two bathrooms on the main floor, and two upstairs." Shane said, leading Mia up the stairs. "You're free to use the second on if you like but you can use the one off the master suite, as it's joined to yours."

"My room?" Mia asked. "Are we sleeping separately?"

"No," said Shane. "Just not in the master."

He showed her the master first with its large bed, large closet and what Mia guessed would be a scenic view of the lake through enormous windows. The bathroom was bright and clean, with a shower stall separate from the tub. Through the adjoining door, Shane led Mia the second bedroom.

The bed was smaller, only a queen, and plainer, with a wrought iron bed frame and a small dresser and closet. The room itself was almost as large as the master though, outfitted with two armchairs, an ottoman, and a leather padded hope chest at the end of the bed. More apparent to Mia was that this room had been outfitted, perhaps for her specifically. She saw leather and restraints at each corner of the bed frame, along with lengths of black cord to extend the restraints. There was a chain and winch over the bed. The ottoman and hope chest looked similarly placed here even if Mia couldn't see any immediate restraints on them.

"Nice dungeon," Mia squeaked.

"Oh good. I'm glad you like it," said Shane. "I want you to feel at home here during your stay with me. I've got the week off to show you around and make sure you're comfortable."

Shane pushed her down to her knees with a heavy hand on her shoulder. "While you're in the room, or elsewhere in the house with me and I tell you to 'stay', I want you on your knees. You can crawl if you need to move. Do you understand, Mia?"

The carpet was plush and new, unlike the hard wood and tile floors downstairs. Mia gulped. "Yes...Shane. Is that all right or do you prefer I call you something else?"

Shane stroked her hair for a moment. "Yes Mia, it's just right. Don't worry so much. You're doing very well and if I want something different, I'll make sure you know.

She felt something close around her neck. Thin and steel but with surprising heft. "I know you have a thing for collars so I had this made," Shane told her. "There are rings on the front and back in case you need to be attached to anything. It tracks your GPS on my phone, see?"

There on the screen was a little icon, a little star called "M" that was right next to the larger blue dot that represented Shane's phone.

"Not that I intend to let you out of sight this week," Shane said, and she heard the lock click behind her head. "Just because I could. Because I want you to feel bought and paid for. And if I take you out with me for any reason, you'll be wearing it. Same rules apply as in the house. If I say heel, you'll heel. Do you understand?"

"Yes," said Mia, impressed by the depths Shane had gone to for this fantasy. So similar to a story she'd linked off her kink profile only a few months ago. When she first signed up for the auction and felt inspired to write a fantasy of being purchased by someone who had big plans for her. There were echoes here from her erotica besides the auction. The collar. The outfitted bedroom-cum-dungeon. The orders that would be demeaning to some, but to Mia they were a lover's language, a willingness to feel silly giving them on Shane's part except that he knew Mia would take them very seriously because she wanted to please and impress him. And because she needed them as badly as he did.

The collar had a pleasing heft to it. Shane looped his finger through a ring in the collar and made Mia crawl to one of the armchairs. He reached back and unzipped the dress, unhooking Mia's bra at the same time.

"Up," said Shane, tugging the ring on her collar and she was on her feet, letting her dress and bra pool around her legs. She stepped out of them and Shane gathered them up and deposited them in the hamper in the closet. "You don't wear any clothes here but the ones I put on you. Is that clear?"

"Yes Shane." Mia managed to meet his gaze as she stood before him naked for the first time, at least in person.

"Good," said Shane, as he pushed her back into the armchair and hauled Mia's arms over the head, closing leather cuffs around them and tying them off against a hook attached to the back of the chair. "Keep your legs spread over the arms of the chair, Mia. Moving them off the arms will mean more spanks for you, do you understand?"

Whatever was going to happen to her, Mia was suddenly nervous. "Maybe...maybe you should tie my legs down too then-"

Her words were cut off as Shane extracted Mia's panties from the front pocket of his suit and stuffed them into her mouth.

"Nod if you understand what I told you, Mia."

She had no choice but to nod through her panty gag. Mia could taste herself again on the fabric.

Carefully unbuttoning his shirt and hanging the suit and shirt in the closet, Shane's hands lingered on the belt. "I've thought about closing this around your throat and bringing you home with me often," he told her, before hanging it in the closet. "But your way was good too. You were a bargain, thank god I didn't need to pay more."

Shane stood in just his underwear while Mia drank him in. With his suit off he seemed even taller, with a powerfully built shoulders and long, strong limbs. To her delight, his chest and arms were hairy, his powerful core, chest and arms evident now that his shirt was off. There was a delicious looking bulge in his underwear that Mia longed to explore with her hands and her mouth. His impossibly blue eyes bored into her and she felt exposed and self-conscious but resisted the urge to close her legs.

Shane disappeared to the drawer of the dresser and returned seconds later with lube and a little stainless steel plug with a blue jewel at the top, the same color as one of the shades of his eyes. He coated the taper tip in oil and showed it Mia.

"Ordinarily I'd take more time teasing you, but there's enough time for that. You're not going anywhere, are you?"

Mia nearly chuckled through her gag and shook her head. No, she wasn't going anywhere.

"So we'll start with this little one. Tomorrow I can tease you and toy with you before I take you out on the property." Shane reached for the bed, where his phone was. He paused a moment to check it and MIa felt a prickle of annoyance until he showed her what he was looked at. A picture from her kink dating profile. A rubber plug that Mia owned. Instead of flaring at the bottom, or a little jewel, it looped at the bottom. Mia had captioned the photo: "Meant for a vibrator attachment, wouldn't it be better to hook a leash and walk me like this?" Mia blushed darkly as Shane showed her the picture. She'd forgotten she'd posted that.

"You just might get your wish," said Shane, setting his phone back down on the bed before working the tip of the oiled plug into Mia's tight little hole. She grunted into the panties in her mouth as Shane teased her, inserting and removing the tip several times as she grunted and yelped into the gag, only to push it in deeper, until it slid all the way inside Mia's ass, sucked in by her body. Her asshole began to hum pleasantly around the cool plug holding her spread open.

Shane next ran his fingers over Mia's soaking wet, neglected pussy lips, first avoiding her clit and then pinching it gently between two fingers. "You said on your profile you like it rough. How rough is rough?"

He increased the pressure slowly, pinching harder and harder and Mia's expression was one of bliss instead of pain, and only when he began to squeeze hard enough to feel guilty did she let out a yelp.

"Oh, you do like it rough, don't you?" Shane teased, standing to press that hardening bulge in his underwear against Mia's cheek. Without warning he spanked her clit and Mia howled into the panties in her mouth. "Did you like that Mia? Should I give you another?"

The sharpness of the spank between Mia's thighs made her weak and woozy with pleasure. She nodded slowly, as if in a trance.

Three more followed and Mia thrust her hips against Shane's hand with need, moving her leg from the chair leg without realizing it immediately. Only when Shane caught her foot in his hand and tickled the arch did she jerk her thighs back open and try to tell Shane she was sorry into the panties.

"Oh no," said Shane in mock horror, a smirk etched on his page. "You must want punishment, don't you?"

Mia shook her head. She certainly didn't want punishment. "Mmmph," she muttered into her gag as Shane unhooked her restraints from the chair.

"Come, Mia. Up on the bed."

Mia remembered to crawl, the plug heavy inside her as she got down on her hands and knees and followed Shane to the bed. He was already laying back against the headboard, legs outstretched. He patted his lap and Mia crawled across the bed to him, her body heated and wet from his teasing.

She obeyed his wordless gestures to lie across Shane's lap, her round, thick ass exposed to Shane's right hand. The panties were still in her mouth but she was grateful for it when she felt him warm up, rub, and jiggle her cheeks before the spanking began. Shane's erection pressed against her belly and she let out a low little moan. He let his his fingers brush the plug so she could feel it, but not so much as to give her any pleasure to focus on.

The first blow landed, loud but not as hard as she expected, though she could feel the vibration inside her as the metal plug rang inside her from the impact. There was a second and a third. Shane always landed somewhere new, lessening the pain while still leaving her breathless. She took a fifth one and groaned into the gag.

"Good girl. Last one, and only because you couldn't keep your legs apart."

The last blow fell and Shane reached past Mia's lips and pulled the panties from between her teeth and fired them into the hamper with her dress. Shane's hands caressed Mia's pink ass for a few long moments.

"How do you feel, Mia?"

Her ass cheeks and hole were aching pleasantly and her clit felt painfully untouched by anything but Shane's brief, teasing spanks.

"Very good. Relaxed." It was true. Her body felt in tune with his, like his spanks mellowed out her lingering doubts and brought them onto the same frequency.

He let her lie on his lap a few more moments, stroking her body. Letting the tension build. When he was ready he grabbed a handful of Mia's thick, dark hair and tugged it firmly upwards, using her body rather than his words to get what he wanted.

Shane took Mia's right arm and pulled it up to the leather cuff attached to the headboard. He did the same with the left, and then bound her legs. The classic spreadeagle. Mia vibrated with excitement. She'd never been this helpless before, so much at the mercy of her dom. She quivered as Shane stroked her freshly shaven mound and her inner thigh.

He moved then, shedding his underwear and freeing his steel hard erection, climbing up the bed towards Mia's face. He straddled her shoulders, resting his naked ass on her soft tits with a little groan of pleasure. "I promise to play with these more soon," he said, reaching behind him to squeeze her roughly, before sliding his hips forward to press her erection against Mia's gently parted lips and past them, over her tongue to the back of her throat where he stayed, pushing her hair from her face, holding her jaw wide. For a moment, Mia seemed deeply contented, her eyes warm and full of lust as Shane just held her there, cock deep in her throat.

Only when Mia's eyes went wide did he withdraw his cock so she could take a deep breath. "Ready?" He asked her, before sliding back into her throat again. A hand on each side of her head with each slow thrust. "Do you like this, Mia? Tell me, yes or no."

Mia could only nod or shake her head or mutter unintelligible sounds into Shane's cock. She nodded to make her muffled "yes" meaningful and moaned for good measure as Shane's thrusts quickened. Mia tried to work the head and the shaft with her tongue but his movements were too fast. When she would run out of air she tried to wait patiently and not panic. Shane would decide her next breath. She relaxed and felt him thrust so deep that his grunt became a growl, his eyes rolling towards the ceiling.

He pulled out of Mia's mouth, tracing his saliva slicked cock over her lips and against her cheeks, slapping her playfully with it. She moaned and turned to lick his cock and Shane grunted again, just like before and climbed off her, sliding down her body until he was between her legs. He slipped on finger inside her. Then another. His thumb rested on her clit, like a mime of a gun. Mia was helpless to ride his fingers like she wanted to, and he delivered another targeted spank to her pussy with his left hand.

"Is this what you want, Mia? Do you want me inside you?"

"Yes," Mia whimpered, writhing on his fingers.

"Just these?" Shane wiggled his two fingers inside her, stretching her around him.

Mia let out a little yelp again. "Your cock! I need your cock, Shane. Please. Please fuck me. I need you so badly."

Shane leaned forward to kiss Mia's exposed clit gently. "Good girl, Mia. I'll make you work hard for it this week but tonight, I can't resist trying my new toy."

With a hand on his rock hard erection, Shane guided the tip inside her. She was tight, and probably that much tighter for the plug. Grunting, he slid in slowly, savoring her inch by inch until he was all the way to the hilt. He flexed inside her and Mia gasped and squeezed him tightly back. The only part of her that could touch him, she realized. It needed to count.

Shane withdrew to the tip, his hands sliding up her body to pinch Mia's nipples and maul her breasts before sliding all the way back in, bumping Mia's cervix hard enough to make her moan long and low.

Shane continued his slow, steady thrusts and Mia took advantage of his silence.

"I need this, Shane. This week with you. Nothing to think about but serving you. Does that make you happy?"

Shane quickened his thrusts in response.

"Thank you for buying me. For using me." She squeezed her muscles hard around him as he thrust and he ran his fingers down between her pussy lips to pinch her clit, to mash it between his thumb. Mia let out a low, trembling mewl of pleasure, already on the brink.

Shane kept his rhythm steady, his fingers still on Mia's clit. "This time I'm going to let you cum, Mia, because you're being such a good, obedient girl. The rest of the week won't be so easy. I'm going to use you as much as I want and decide when you're allowed to cum. You'll have to convince me you've earned it."

She strained the restraints on her arms and legs, the muscles popping from each as the wave built and crested inside her, swelling and doubling in size and intensity. Shane held her gaze with his. Mia couldn't look away from his eyes as her stomach grew taut, her breathing quickened, and her body was drenched in sweat, hers and and Shane's.

Mia began to beg to be allowed to cum just as Shane ordered her to, removing his thumb from Mia's clit and leaning over her to feel her orgasm, quickening his pace as he pushed his arousal soaked thumb between her lips.

Feeling Mia's body tighten around him, milking his cock as she spasmed in orgasm around him drove Shane to the precipice when he heard Mia's dazed, throaty plea, uttered breathlessly around his thumb.

"Please cum in me, Shane. I need my reward, please."

Goosebumps bloomed on his neck and arms and his balls tightened and he felt himself explode inside Mia, brain melting, dizzying pleasure that shot through him like a current and made his skin thrum with a crackling energy. He collapsed on Mia, still inside her as he slowly soften, even as she laid tied. They lay like that for minutes or hours, until Shane clamoured up on to his forearms.

"I definitely underpaid for you, Mia," he kissed the corner of her mouth, teasingly denying her a taste of his lips. "I hope you have as much fun this week as I do."

12