All Comments on 'The Arete - Princess-Consort Ch. 03'

by LesbianChickLit

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago

A wonderfully written addition. I'm so looking forward to more of this story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very enjoyable series! More!

MaonaighMaonaighover 3 years ago
As TSreader says...

...looking forward to more of this well-constructed and fascinating tale.

Slurpy29Slurpy29over 3 years ago

Still hooked and very interested in seeing how the story lines are going to be tied together. Please keep the chapters coming.

Air_DryAir_Dryover 3 years ago
Short Wait?

I'm now caught up. If in keeping with the pattern we shouldn't have too wait long. You have an avid following. Count me in.

Clouded_yellowClouded_yellowover 3 years ago
More please!!

It's going great. Looking forward to the next chapters!!

CreatingKateCreatingKateover 3 years ago

Enchanting! Thank you for sharing your writing and your world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This story is kind of like Elizabeth Moon's Paksimmion(sp?) series. WO the orcs and elves of course. Really great reading JC. Can't wait to read the rest of it.

5/5

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please

This build up is awesome! I anxiously come to the website every morning to see if another chapter has been posted! I can’t wait for the wedding! I think Yonjax is a favorite character of mine...I love her witty lines!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Quick Favourite

Immersive writing that's got me smitten. Can't wait to marry our Princess. Please update soon, you've got me checking the app every few hours. And when I see nothing I reread all 3. Question though? How do you pronounce 'Caeli'?

LesbianChickLitLesbianChickLitover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you all.

Anon, Caeli is a hard C, gaelic long A, and a clipped Lee in my head. Sorta comes out a bit affectionate Irish. But I don't think it should affect the story if anyone has a different preference.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLesbianChickLit@LesbianChickLit
Looking for beta readers for drafts of new Arete chapters (different narrator, not Taiglox) in revision. If you've time to read and lend a critical eye, please let me know?