All Comments on 'The Arrangement Ch. 02'

by Quietmahoganystorm

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
MzMagicBeautyMzMagicBeautyabout 12 years ago
Another Great Chapter !!!

Peter is a freak I love him.. I need a man like him in my life.... lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
GREAT CHAPTER I LOVE ME SOME PETER DUDE REALLY KNOWS HOW HOW TO WORK THE PUSSY

NOW THE ONLY PROBLEM THAT I HAVE IS WHO THE HELL IS THIS JOSPHINE WOMAN .

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707about 12 years ago
loved it

Loved it but the voting thing isn't working (mine at least) so I couldn't vote.

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertabout 12 years ago

I loved it! Althought the voting is not working ...........5 stars. Peter is an instresting man with a few secrets. Josephine ???? Who was the man Peter was talking to at the conclusion of chapter one? By chance it wouldn't be her former employer would it? Also the "our children" comment....yessss this is going to be an instresting ride indeed.

QuietmahoganystormQuietmahoganystormabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading the update!

Hey everyone! Thank you for the feedback. I also had a problem with the voting for some stories, but I think that that was a glitch on the side of the website. I'll be working on chapter 3 & hope to have it out within a month from the last time I submitted. I plan on this to be a wild ride & Peter is a man of many things....

Thanks for reading!

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueabout 12 years ago
Hot!!!

I enjoyed this chapter!! Three things:Number one-- where can I find a guy like that in my life?? And second, is Josephine his forbidden Black live from his past who Julianne reminds him of? Third-- is he into the breeding thing?? Maybe a creampie fetish??? Anxious to find out!! Love this story!!!

Queen_VickiQueen_Vickiabout 12 years ago
wow

I had no idea how awesome of a writer you are. both chapters of this series is so scrochingly hot, I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
*****

Five.

HoldingStacieDownHoldingStacieDownabout 12 years ago
Love it !!!

I'm so loving this story . I would love to have a fellow like Peter. I can't wait to see what happens next . Love it !!! 10 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Update!!!!!!!!!!!

Outstanding writing and I love the dialogue between Peter and Julianne. Thank you Bain.

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyabout 12 years ago
Three words

Get. It. Girl! Damn that was hot as fiyahh!

*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story

I'm loving this story thus far. It seems that Peter is aiming to have an heir. He just hasn't told Julianne yet. The children comment suggests that he's looking at this arrangement as being more than just business as usual.

Who's Josephine though? Peter's past lover? Her real name? Maybe he's thinking of a new alias for her. Can't wait for Ch.3 to find out.

SpicySynAmonSpicySynAmonabout 12 years ago
Great Story!

So Peter, he's really in love with another woman and I'm guessing Julianne almost resembles her? Now that is a great twist to the story line. I can't wait to see what these two get up to. Can't wait to read the next chapter in the series.

SpicySynAmonSpicySynAmonabout 12 years ago
Great Story!

So Peter, he's really in love with another woman and I'm guessing Julianne almost resembles her? Now that is a great twist to the story line. I can't wait to see what these two get up to. Can't wait to read the next chapter in the series.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmabout 12 years ago
Now I am annoyed for sure!!!!

Ok...... while it is pissing me off that he has taken advantage of her current financial circumstances; he called her by some other bitch's name!?!?!?!?!? Are you kidding me??????

Historically this is not a unique situaion. Just a redressed plantation scenario. The difference is that the survivor sistahs recognized and made their mojo work for them. I think sweet Julie should have gut punched him, rolled out of bed, collected her cash and walked right out the door. Men in his position aren't use to resistance, but this is where he would've gotten a life lesson.

I'll be waiting to see who this Josephine is.Nobody would have gotten any sleep that night...HELL to the NO!!!!!

QuietmahoganystormQuietmahoganystormabout 12 years agoAuthor
@ alphamarm

Your comments are always so wonderful to read! You are correct, this is the older white male/ younger black female type of relationship. There is a bit more depth to Peter.

As an amateur writer, I love feedback. It helps me to know that I'm doing an ok job & keeping an audience captive. Thanks for the positive encouragement everyone.

fluerfluerabout 12 years ago

Very intriguing. I look foward to reading more of this story. Pleas update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More

Ok, when will the next chapter get here?

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 12 years ago
Love the story but this kind of confuses me.

He could have any woman but he wants this one. I understand about fulfilling fantasy and all (love you as an author by the way!) but there is a part of me that thinks there is an ulterior motive to this. Especially if he wants to have kids with her. It makes me wonder does he love her and is afraid that she wouldn't want him?

Curiouser and Curiouser.....

lili82lili82about 12 years ago
o_0

who the fcuk is Josephine?! I think someone might need to get an Al Green special, or at least the threat of one! just sayin!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 12 years ago
Okay

he seems to have a thing for her mom and not being able to have her, her goes after her daughter. Now I know that she did not accidentally bump into him did she? Looking forward to the end of this...

got2luvmelgot2luvmelabout 12 years ago
Josephine?

What the fresh fuck? Everything was yummy until he went and made me want to throw a fresh pot of grits on his face! At least this saying of 'Josephine' is moving the story along and showing me there are more shades to Peter and why he 'ran' into Julianne (I highly doubt it was coincidental now).

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 11 years ago
He's a creep

Finding it hard to like her either.

chocolateprincesschocolateprincessover 10 years ago
Ahhhh

I am in LOVE with this story! Everything is so spot on!

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Rude who is Josephine

Marklynda2Marklynda28 months ago

Looking forward to finding out who Josephine is. Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous