All Comments on 'The Art Of Desire Ch. 02'

by dizzylia

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
........

Please don't make us wait so long between instalments of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fantastic

This was a tender and well written story and I truly hope we get to travel along the road with Sam and Meaghan in further chapters.

RavenSSSRavenSSSover 10 years ago
More poetry~!

I'm in awe of your ability to paint a picture of desire and fulfillment. Again, I found myself reading your story as though it was poetry. I'm fascinated by your words, but I'm not writer enough to put into my own words how they make me feel.

I was expecting a 'dirty' story, but instead, I found The Art of Desire.

Thank you again for a lovely sensual experience. Please don't stop writing this story. I'd love to find out how the two lovers overcame the obstacles confronting them.

Alexa

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
GREAT!

I am thoroughly enjoying this sensual journey with Meaghan and Samantha

LcnmdLcnmdalmost 9 years ago
Love it too!

Such a good story!

Thank you!

L

Randee2058Randee2058over 7 years ago
Poignant Tale

It has all the trappings of a invigorating love story. 5🌟's

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdizzylia@dizzylia
I am a wanderer, gathering things from others' experiences while adding my own, the mix becoming richer by the day. I always welcome feedback, opinions, and ideas as I strive to learn more, grow more, and discover new things about myself and those around me. I am a highly typi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES