All Comments on 'The Art of Seduction'

by MountainDewMan

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
ArtOfSyducshunArtOfSyducshunover 5 years ago
Ya-hoo, Mountain Dew Man!

When I first saw the title I immediately wondered, "Who's writing my biography on Lit?" All kidding aside, a well-written story worthy of 5 *'s. If you have the time and inclination, would love to read more about the sexual relationship Bill had with his wife and their lovers, as alluded to in this story. Also, thinking my daughter-in-law would love reading about Miranda so I'll be sure to share this with her. In the meantime, looks like I have some reading to do from a prolific writer. Cheers! AoS

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well done

This could do with a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Perfection

The story was perfect. So witty and riveting. Well written, just enough details yet not to many as to drag the story on. So very hot passionate and sexy. By far the best i have read here and i have read alot of great stories here. None touch this, thank you i enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Absolutely............

..............fucking loved this story.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 5 years ago
sorry gave

you a strong 41/2 stars, lost 1/2 for the 9" cock wasn't needed for the story, loved reading it one of the best I've read, stands alone and a part 2 isn't needed, but I'd read it if you did post it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Squirting

More squirting bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lovely but something is missing

Perhaps I found the daughter too arrogant, but the anticipation built up for the taboo union turned out epic and well worth the read. The dad glanced over any conscience he had too easily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOWWWWWWW

The most exciting story Ive ever read, Jerked off three times reading it and will read it mant times again. Thank you for writing and cant wait for another story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Famous names

Good story, but the use of well known names took me out of the element. At first I wasn’t sure if you were using these names as a reference to the real word to make the situation seem like it actually happened. But as I read further I realized these were characters in your tale. Well told except for the names used. Any name would have worked, but With the names of celebrities used it was hard for me to picture. the lead of the movie twister and frailty is all that can come to mind, which makes the picture of dad and daughter taboo a hard one to paint.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Was that a jousting match?

Loved the story, except when the father said "skip the panties" not something a father would say before making the final move. The sounds of joy shouldn't need to be explained with Fuuuuuuuuuck or Yeeeeeees etc instead just saying "cried out her feelings which she could no longer contain" .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good but...

She gave in way too easily, like she was his wife. Seduction means she's reluctant at first but eventually gives in. I liked the totally unprotected sex part though.

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleover 5 years ago
Another Great Story

Ignore the nit-picking comments of the Anonymous trolls, this was among your best work. You don't fail to get the juices flowing. Thank you. Short but sweet and worth another five stars.

AdanaliyikAdanaliyikover 2 years ago

Always packs a lot of hot into such short stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Father was a hypocrite. He and his wife had an open marriage yet 4 years after she died he had not found someone else!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story but an even better ending.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So they the couple was into sharing yet after his wifes death he stayed single? Also, if the feelings are as intense and above a mere physical level as described with his daughter, presuming he had something similar with his wife, what could be added by swapping? Why would anyone with emotional maturity risk the best that can happen to you, the deepest of experiences, in order to fulfill some kinky desire? People who are really devoted to a certain kink don't need and have the emotional commitment to a single person. If they stay with someone longterm it's for the conenience, they want to have their cake and eat it to. Or they delude themselves. The hunt for the optimal orgasm, not really a kink in my opinion, but described in many stories, is enough to destroy a relationship. Many people are not addicted to a certain kink, but follow that route in their hunt for ever new, fresh thrills. It's often a never ending spiral, driven by boredom that ultimately is rooted in the LACK of curiosity, not of an abundance. It's the lack in diversity of interests beyond sex and another two or three more topics, in my opinion.

However, I don't want to pass judgement here: to each his or her own. I'm just trying to make a point in regard to the story. Diifferent personalities result in different dynamics. The outer circumstances, the plot might be improbable, things like that mostly don't bother me much, strange shit happens. But at 60 years plus a story made up of characters that in my experience don't exist is just an oddity. In other words, the "little detail" of mom and dad being swappers/swingers to me are at odd with the depth of the feelings described later, otherwise I like this talecof seduction and love very much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous