The Art of Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God help me, yes" Miranda almost moaned.

Bill slid his hands over his daughters' shoulders; the tips of his fingers resting just at the curve of her breasts.

"Because of you" he whispered in her ear. "You are a vibrant, sexy, and desirable woman; how could I not be hard."

Miranda felt her entire body vibrate at her fathers' words. She felt a tremendous urge to reach up and take his strong hands, and jam them down the front of her thin dress. To feel him touching her in places no father ever should. She turned her face towards his in the pale fading light, her eyes locking to his lips.

"Kiss me, please" Miranda breathed.

As his lips closed over hers, the heat in her belly almost erupted. She knew, without a doubt, she could orgasm just from his kiss. No matter how wrong it might be, she knew she wanted this man more than she had ever wanted any man in her entire life.

She looked up into his eyes as the realization came to her. "You seduced me" she almost gasped.

Bill stared back into his daughter clear blue eyes. His face was calm and serious. He knew where things should have been, and also knew exactly where they really were.

"Miranda" her father spoke softly. "I wanted to prove a point, to show you anyone could be seduced. Somewhere along that journey, you managed to also seduce me." He stood and looked down at his daughter. "Right now, I want you more than I have wanted any other woman, in a very long time."

"It's getting a bit late" Bill said as he took a step back. "It's your choice; either go home, and chalk this up to too much wine and a foolish man. Or, you can spend the night. It's your decision baby."

Miranda glanced down at her watch, the glowing numbers showing her it was 9:10. Still enough time to be home by ten o'clock. Or, she could... She looked up at her father standing beside her.

"I don't have anything to wear tonight" she tried to answer.

"I know" Bill replied. "You won't need anything."

Oh God, Miranda shivered at what her father was suggesting. But then, five minutes ago, wasn't that just what she wanted. Now, he was offering her the choice; not forcing or cajoling, but HER choice.

She watched as he stepped towards the house. "Dad" she called softly. He turned and looked at her. "Where will I sleep?"

"Wherever you want baby" Bill replied. Then he quietly slipped into the dark house.

Miranda sat on the patio in the darkness...trying to think clearly. How wrong this was, how illegal it would be. Shifting in her seat, she felt the puddle that had formed under her, soaking the back of her dress. Not some simple wetness, god she was SOAKED.

She rose from her chair and entered the house, closing the patio door behind her. In the darkness she walked the familiar steps to the stairs, and then slowly began to climb up. As she stopped in front of the closed door to her old bedroom, her eyes were drawn to the sliver of light down the hall under the master bedroom door.

Padding softly down the hall, she slowly turned the knob and opened the door. Without a word, she stepped inside. Her father had left the bathroom light on; and the door partly opening. It cast the room in a soft, indirect light. Her eyes went to the bed, where she saw HIM stretched out. His chiseled chest and his strong arms were on full display. As her eyes traveled down, she could almost feel her juices dripping down her inner thighs.

His hand was wrapped around his thick, hard cock. He was slowly stroking up and down. Jesus, she thought, he has to be at least nine inches.

"Show me" her father whispered to her. Her hands found the thin straps of her dress, and pulled them over her shoulders. No bra and no panties meant that with the drop of a single cloth, she now stood totally nude in front of the man who had given birth to her.

"Fuck" Bill groaned as his eyes drank her in; as a clear drop of fluid seeped from the tip of his straining cock.

"All I know" Miranda spoke as she walked to the foot of the big bed. "Is that if you don't fuck me, right now, I swear I will scream."

"Do I need a condom?" Bill asked, as he watched his daughter kneel on the bed at his feet.

"No" Miranda almost growled.

"You're protected?" he stared as her body slid up his legs.

"No" Miranda said as she straddled his groin. Her hand reached down to move his away as she gripped his pulsing shaft.

"Baby, I need to get a..." Bill started to turn towards the nightstand.

"NO!" Miranda spat back. He turned and saw the fire burning in his daughters blue eyes.

"You seduced me" she panted. "Now...you are going to put every, hot fucking drop, in my belly."

Miranda slammed her body down onto her father, feeling his thick cock rip up into her in one stroke.

"Aaaggghhhhhhhhhhhhh" Miranda screamed as she felt her belly filled, her ass cheeks slapping against her fathers' thighs as she settled down onto him.

"Oh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk" Bill moaned, as a furnace of heat enveloped his cock. Any thoughts of a condom stripped from his mind by the tight vise gripping his cock.

Bill let his hands instinctively wrapped around his daughters' waist guiding her as she rose and fell on him. He could hear the obscene sucking sound as she slid upward, followed by the wet squish as she drove her dripping pussy down onto him. He could feel her hot juices drip out to coat his balls under her; god if she got any wetter she would flood the bed, he thought.

Miranda leaned forward as her nails dug into her fathers' chest, trying to give herself more leverage; to ram his cock even deeper into her. She dipped her head and stared down between their coupled bodies, watching as she rose up, seeing her cream glisten on his shaft.

"Oh God" she moaned; "so...fucking...good". Her hips rose and fell with each word as she felt her walls stretched to a perfect fit inside her. Pressing her ass down harder, she felt his engorged head press against her cervix, a sensation she had never experienced before. A violent shudder shot through her body.

"Ohhhh Goddddd" Miranda wailed. A week of frustration finally finding release as the freight train barreled through her. "Daddddddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" she screamed.

Bill could only watch in wonder as his daughter literally convulsed on top of him; then a hot, wet sensation as her fluids gushed out over his groin. As her walls clamped down on him, rippling, he knew he would last long either.

"Oh fuck...Miranda" he gasped. "I'm going to cum...oh baby."

"In me, oh God yes, pleaseeeee" Miranda babbled "I want...need...oh fuck."

"Miraannnnnnddddaaaaaaaaaaaaa" Bill roared, ramming his hips up into his daughter; burying his cock as deep inside her as he could. He felt the first jet of his seed erupt from the tip deep in her belly.

"YEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" Miranda screamed again; as a second wave of sheer pleasure tore through her. She felt her own juices spilling out, washing over her fathers' belly and groin as the hugest orgasm her mind could conceive shattered her.

Miranda could only sit, half limp, straddling her father as her cunt continued to spasm over and over. She knew she was squirting, something she had never done before with a man, but there was nothing she could do to stop it as all control of her body vanished under her orgasm.

Bill Paxton felt that primal hunger overwhelm him, he thought it had died with his wife; but here, now, with his daughter; it roared back to life. With a surge, he rolled the pair over, his cock still buried into her dripping cunt. Reaching down he gripped her ankles, bringing her legs straight into the air, spread wide into a V as he slammed deep into her.

For Miranda, the woman in charge, ever in control; she felt the weight of her father pin her to the bed as he man handled her body. His thick cock pull back and drive into her until she felt her belly want to explode from being so full.

With a primal growl, Bill picked up the speed, pounding down into his daughter. Watching her tits shake with every blow, feeling her juices seeping out to run down her ass and soak the bed under her. His eyes focused on her face, watching how each stroke hit her; altering his angle and his pace as she climbed like a rocket under him.

Miranda stared up at this man who was so loving, so gentle, who was the perfect father. Then, felt his thick cock almost split her cunt in half as he fucked down into her. The fact that he was doing things to her no man ever had, bringing her to heights she had never known; that he fit so perfectly inside her seared into her mind.

She surrendered to the fact that this man, who was the perfect father to her, was now the perfect lover; as she felt her gut start to wrench for the third time in one night.

"Oh shit, don't stop" she groaned. "Oh fuck, going to cum again. Love you...oh yes...fuck me...fuck me..." she babbled as her body erupted.

She felt like here belly was turning inside out as her cunt spasmed around the invading cock. Her father kept driving into her deeper and harder with each wave.

"Gahhhh...arrgghhh...unnggghhh" Miranda could hear her own gibberish as she felt her drool running down the corner of her mouth. Then, her cunt exploded for a third time as her hot juices sprayed out, covering her fathers' hammering cock and belly.

Bill Paxton tried desperately to hold onto his bucking daughter. He could feel her hot cunt gripping his cock in waves, trying to milk the hot cum from his balls a second time. He watched as her eyes rolled back to only whites, her body shaking and convulsing in raw pleasure under him.

The fact that it was him giving her that pleasure only fueled his desires more. His hips pumping in and out as he felt the knot in his own belly loosening. He ignored the light searing as Miranda reached for him in the throes of passion, her nails raking down his chest leaving long red marks. He had born the scars of this kind of battle before from his wife, now he was receiving them from his daughter.

Ramming his hips down hard, he sheathed every inch of his cock into her. The fact he had already pumped her full once, and now was preparing to pour even more of his baby seed deep into her was all it took to tip him over the edge.

With a roar he felt his cock JERK, deep inside his daughters' belly. "Fucccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk" his voice echoed across the bedroom.

Bill released her legs and let his full weight drop down onto her, her breasts mashing against his chest as he pinned her to the bed under him. He felt his balls explode in a searing heat as he pumped a second thick rope into her fertile body.

Miranda felt the liquid heat fill her belly, as a fourth orgasm tore through her now shattered body. She wrapped her arms and legs around her fathers' body as he pressed down onto her, trying to pull him into her.

The pair rode the final waves together as their bodies slowly began to come down from the mountain of pleasure. Miranda stared up at the ceiling in the dim light from the bathroom, as she felt her father roll to the side, his breathing still harsh and heavy.

"Oh my God" Bill reached out and stroked his daughters' face. "Baby, I shouldn't have done this to you, I'm so sorry." The remorse was finally settling in over what had happened.

"Dad, just shut up." Miranda cut him off. She turned and looked at his stricken face. Here eyes locked with his; "If you don't do this to me at least once every day, for the rest of our lives; I swear to GOD I will stalk you, hunt you down and beg you until you do. Do you understand me?"

12