The Arts Ardane 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Devan stared down at the brunette suckling her breast, and stroked her fingers over the woman's back. As Lauren released her nipple with a final kiss and moved to its twin, Devan bunched up the older woman's nightgown to run her fingers over the bare skin beneath.

Even as she continued to suck and tease Devan's nipple, Lauren leaned forward, edging the redhead down toward the bed. Devan pulled her legs up from the floor onto the mattress, following Lauren's lead until prone on the bed with the brunette leaning over her.

Lauren released Devan's nipple with a high-pitched gasp and placed several feather-light kisses all over the firm globes of the redhead's breasts. Her next kiss was on Devan's tummy, with the one following just a little lower. She pulled her nightgown upward as she kissed, shrugging it away as soon as possible. She could feel Devan's breaths coming quicker by the moment beneath her lips as she kissed downward, lingering for a time at the redhead's naval to tease it with her tongue.

Devan sucked in short, deep breaths as she watched Lauren edge ever closer to her tingling sex. The scene so closely resembled the dream she'd had of this very thing that Devan found it almost surreal. When the brunette placed a kiss at the apex of the crease of her thigh, Devan instinctively parted her legs, allowing the other woman to place a second kiss lower. With every touch, Devan found it more difficult to understand what had made her feel uneasy. She realized that somewhere deep within her, she'd always found other women attractive. It was only her upbringing that had caused her to reject those feelings. She wasn't rejecting them any longer, and allowed her excitement to swell without restraint.

A long, slow sigh bathed Devan in Lauren's warm breath as the brunette drank in the scent of the redhead's arousal. Moving across Devan's body, she took a deep breath, filling her lungs with the intoxicating scent before kissing the crease on the opposite side. Devan's legs opened even wider, parting her nether lips slightly to release more of her musky perfume into the air.

Lauren rose back up over Devan's sex after a pair of kisses, letting out a sigh before looking up into the redhead's eyes to sultrily say, "So beautiful." She then sucked her fingers between her lips, smiling all the while, and brought the moist tips down to Devan's folds.

A rolling wave of bliss rippled through Devan's body and she groaned as Lauren's fingers ran over her nether lips. Her hips rocked up from the bed of their own volition, seeking more than the teasing touch.

Lauren tingled from head to toe as she caressed Devan's folds, finally feeling the satiny smoothness she'd dreamed of for so long. Her eyes still locked with the redhead's, she asked, "Does that feel good?"

"Mmm, yes."

Turning her hand over, Lauren let two fingers slip between Devan's folds into the wet heat beyond. Devan took a deep, sharp breath as Lauren wriggled her fingers, coating them in fragrant wetness. The brunette then brought her fingers to her lips again, moaning deep in her throat as she tasted Devan's nectar.

Lauren traced the lines of Devan's now widely parted legs as she moved between them, her fingers sliding from thighs to knees. She licked her lips and sultrily smiled, a smile that grew even wider when Devan purred in response.

Now intensely aroused, Devan gasped out, "Lick me," eager to see if reality would match her dream. As Lauren lowered her head, Devan gasped out, "Yes," the ache in her sex growing immediately stronger. With the first touch of the brunette's tongue, Devan's back arched and she grasped her breasts with a yelp.

Even the first faint taste of Devan's juices caused Lauren's head to swim. The taste was everything she'd dreamed of and more. The texture of the redhead's folds beneath her tongue nearly caused her to lose control – to push between them for the treat she knew waited within. She maintained control, looking up into Devan's eyes again when the tip of her tongue reached the redhead's hood, just stimulating the swollen bud beneath.

Though Devan could see the hunger in Lauren's eyes, there was nothing of it in her touch. Lauren's tongue danced in a darting caress, touching every inch of curl-adorned skin. Devan's hips wiggled and bucked from the sensations, her body begging for more even as she reveled in the feeling, so different from a man between her legs.

Lauren could at last resist no longer, and pushed her tongue deep into Devan's canal. She lapped upward, pooling the redhead's milky juices on her tongue, savoring the bittersweet flavor. When her tongue slipped free again, she suckled Devan's labia, wiggling her head back and forth, as she used her lips to massage the satiny folds. Her fingers traced the creases between the redhead's sex and her long, beautiful legs.

The fire in Devan's loins built, but at a slow, roiling boil. With each passing second, the heat grew stronger, but almost imperceptibly. Devan reached down to touch the woman between her legs, stroking her hands through Lauren's hair and over her back. Gliding her hands down Lauren's side, Devan felt the firm globes of the brunette's breasts, wishing she could readily reach the nipples. Receiving such wonderful pleasure, she felt a compulsion to return it.

With years of practiced skill, Lauren fanned Devan's flames of passion. Kisses, caresses, and light probes of her fingers built pressure in Devan's loins. She felt a drop of her wetness drip free and run down her thigh, evidence of her own arousal and need.

"More," Devan gasped as the itch of her impending climax grew stronger. The brunette maintained her almost torturous tease, however, only adding more frequent journey's to Devan's clit, fleeting flickers of the tongue that only served to heighten the aching need to come that Devan felt. Her hands stroking Lauren's hair tightened into the locks, pulling the brunette toward her sex. Lauren resisted, showing remarkable strength and frustrating Devan's efforts to tumble over the pinnacle that felt as though it grew higher with each passing moment.

Lauren's teasing touches continued for a few more flickers of her tongue as Devan moaned in frustration and arousal. When she darted her tongue under the redhead's hood for a lingering swirl, Devan cried out and the pressure of her hands pulling Lauren downward lessened. Lauren pulled away from the engorged nub to enjoy another sip of Devan's nectar, but then darted back just as the redhead's fingers again tightened in dark locks.

Leaning against one of Devan's legs, Lauren pushed two fingers into the redhead's depths, the digits engulfed in hot dampness along their entire length. Devan's walls contracted around Lauren's fingers, seeking more contact as the brunette lifted the younger woman's hood with her other hand to swirl her tongue directly over the sensitive flesh beneath.

The edges of Devan's vision went black as her orgasm swelled within her, she then felt a rupture in the bubble of pressure and a shudder passed through her entire body as she came. Even as the first soft, almost lackluster jolt of release consumed her, Devan let out a yelp when she felt Lauren's lips lock around her clit.

Lauren sucked the bud, massaging it with her lips and flicking her tongue all over it in a lightning quick assault. She could feel Devan tensing, and doubled her efforts to see the results of that momentary lull come to life.

Devan felt numb for the space of two breaths, although she actually held her breath, her mouth wide open to the ceiling above and her lower lip trembling. The gentle wave of climax she had experienced ceased in an instant, and then exploded into consuming life. Only a choked cry passed her lips as her body arched, her legs tightening around Lauren's head. Spots danced behind her closed eyes until an even stronger jolt popped them open, coupled with a squeal that Devan couldn't believe had escaped her. Liquid heat spread from her loins up her chest, causing her breasts to feel as though aflame, even as the electric pulse of her orgasm assaulted her entire body.

Lauren relaxed the pressure of her lips and tongue, which only served to offer moments of respite to the climaxing redhead, causing each eruption of bliss to feel even stronger. With some effort, Lauren managed to pull her head downward to lap up the juices flowing from Devan in a torrent.

When Devan coughed, fighting for breath, Lauren pulled away to sit up on her knees between the redhead's legs. Devan's tight features spoke of her continued ecstasy, as did the slowing lurches of the younger woman's body. Lauren licked her lips, pulling Devan's wetness into her mouth as she watched the redhead spiral down from her peak.

As Devan caught her breath, she looked up to see Lauren's lips, cheeks, and chin completely covered in a glistening coat of wetness, which the older woman was doing her best to lap up. When Lauren saw Devan's eyes open, she leaned over the redhead with a moan, pressing her lips hard against Devan's.

Devan returned the kiss, excitedly lapping her own juices from Lauren's face between gasping breaths.

"Did you like it?" Lauren asked before giving Devan another soft kiss.

"Oh yes," Devan groaned, and pulled Lauren back down to her for a far more ardent kiss.

Lifting a knee, Lauren straddled one of Devan's legs, and then let her weight come down on the redhead. "You taste so good," she said as she rocked her hips, rubbing her moist folds over Devan's leg. She then kissed Devan again and said, "I need to be touched – tasted. I need you. I want you."

Edging forward, Lauren presented her breasts to Devan. Fully engulfed in the rapture of the moment, Devan pulled Lauren down until she could reach the stiff tip of the brunette's right breast. Without hesitation, she suckled it between her lips, fascinated by the texture as she ran her tongue over it. Lauren continued to slowly rock her hips, increasing the layer of slippery wetness between her sex and Devan's leg.

Devan managed to maneuver her arms into position to stroke the firm globes as she suckled Lauren's breast. With a moan, she released the older woman's nipple and pressed until Lauren's nipples were nearly touching. Darting her tongue back and forth, Devan let it dance over both points for a few seconds before sucking the other nipple between her lips.

"I've needed this for so long," Lauren whispered, her voice thick with passion.

The wetness on her leg and the mingled scent of passion wafting over her filled Devan's senses. Releasing Lauren's nipple, she levered her upper body from the mattress, draping one arm over the brunette's back. She then flipped her free leg over Lauren and nudged the older woman over onto her back.

Lauren gasped as Devan took control, straddling her. Aching with need, she wrapped her legs around the redhead's shapely bottom and pulled downward until their nether lips touched. She let out a satisfied sigh when she wriggled her hips and Devan responded in kind, causing their folds to slip over each other with slippery friction.

"I need you to taste me – please," Lauren begged.

The hungry need in Lauren's voice brought a smile to Devan's lips. Rising up, she broke free from the grip of Lauren's legs. Sitting up, she pushed the brunette's legs out wide as she slid back on the bed. She could see the wetness glistening on Lauren's bare labia as she moved lower, taking in the musky scent of arousal that was so much like her own, yet slightly different. Once, even the thought of putting her head between another woman's legs would have caused her to balk and shudder, but now her mouth watered and her sex tingled. Closing the final few inches of distance, Devan kissed Lauren's folds.

A warbling, high-pitched moan bubbled from Lauren's lips as Devan's made contact with her folds. After anticipating and dreaming of it for so long, Lauren could feel pressure building within her from even that faintest of touches.

Devan's first direct taste of Lauren's nectar caused warmth to infuse her every pore. Snaking out her tongue, she wriggled it into Lauren's canal, her taste buds tingling as the brunette's juices washed over her. Her senses overwhelmed, Devan licked and sucked with wild abandon, feeling Lauren writhing beneath her as the older woman's sounds of passion filled the room.

Lauren's eyes opened wide as gasps and yelps burst from her beyond her control. Devan explored every part of her with hungry desire, pushing her ever higher on her mountain of pleasure. The warm itch in her sex quickly became an electric current that sent tongues of bliss shooting through her entire body. Her orgasm sprang into being with absolutely no warning, and she had cried out twice in ecstasy before she even realized the first sound had passed her lips.

The fresh rush of juices only spurred Devan on to greater efforts. Unlike a man who expended his passion in a burst, Lauren's orgasm continued on, filling Devan with a desire for even more.

Her body trembling and her eyes tightly pinched closed; Lauren could only gasp for breath as the redhead continued to lap her with passionate abandon. Beneath the sparks of her continuing orgasm, she could feel the pressure of another building. Just as with the first, it exploded into being without preamble. Her back arched up from the bed, but when Devan's weight prevented her from rising higher, her bottom instead slammed to the bed and she sat up. Holding Devan's head in her hands, she screamed her passion as she leaned over the redhead.

The tight grip of Lauren's hands held Devan so tightly against the brunette's sex that she could manage only quick, shallow breaths. When she felt her lungs starving for air, it took all of her strength and willpower to pull away from the quivering folds beneath her tongue.

Lauren collapsed to the bed, beads of sweat dripping down her face. She felt as though she were hovering above the bed, suspended in a bubble of hot ecstasy. Twitching and writhing, she didn't even struggle against the continuing powerful spikes of orgasmic energy assaulting her.

Watching the woman climax from where she knelt over Lauren, Devan slipped two fingers into her depths to rapidly stroke them in and out. Her other hand rubbed her aching clit for a few seconds until she came, the speed and strength of her orgasm surprising her. Her knees felt weak, and she fell forward to support her weight on one sticky fingered hand while the other pressed hard against her sex. She let her supporting hand slide forward until she lay on the bed, gasping for breath next to Lauren.

For long minutes, neither woman could do more than struggle to bring air into her starved lungs. When they both at last recovered from their orgasms, they embraced and kissed, tasting each other and letting their hands roam over soft skin. Soon enough, their passions rose again, resulting in climaxes uncountable that lasted well into the night.

~~~~~~~

*D<~>D***********

~~~~~~~

Devan awoke weary and sticky, enveloped in the warmth of Lauren lying next to her beneath the sheets. As the older woman stirred from her slumber, she smiled and let out a quiet moan. Concern then crossed her features, and she softly asked, "Are we... Do you regret sharing yourself with me?"

Snuggling in closer to the brunette, Devan chuckled and said, "Oh no."

"Does this change anything between us?"

"Why should it?" Devan asked with an edge of confusion. "We both wanted each other, even if I didn't know it or want to admit it."

"You don't feel anything deeper?"

"Should I?"

Although a little disappointed, Lauren also felt relieved. A deeper relationship between her and Devan would prove difficult to hide, and her desire for women was born more of passion than love. "I'm sure we're both late for our classes."

"I think it was worth it," Devan responded with a crooked smile. Moving a little, she winced when she felt her thighs sticking together. "I'm going to be even later, because I'm not leaving until I've had a bath."

"Shall we share?"

"Isn't that what put us in this position in the first place?" Devan asked and laughed.

Lauren slipped out of the bed and walked to the tub. When she turned back, she saw Devan openly admiring her bottom as the redhead stood up as well. Offering a smile, Lauren continued to the tub and filled it. Devan's prediction proved true not long after when she and Lauren brought each other to another orgasm with their fingers in the warm water before climbing out of the tub to dry.

Dressed for the day a short time later, they shared one last kiss before going their separate ways. Devan's first class was ending at the time, and she saw Aristel leaving even as she approached. Devan arched her eyebrows at the young man as they approached each other. He mouthed the words, "Not here," and passed by her, slipping a note into her hand at the same time.

Waiting until she was alone in the hallway, Devan read the note, which simply said to meet him in her room shortly after the beginning of their next class. Feeling an urge to whistle, she walked to her room and sat down facing the door. A few minutes later, Aristel quickly entered the room and closed the door behind him.

Wearing a smug smile, Devan stood up and said, "Now, shall we come to terms? I stay quiet about you fucking the Master's daughter. You stop harassing me. That's the deal. The moment you get under my skin again, I'll tell the Master every tiny detail."


Aristel held up his hand and sighed. "Agreed. I'm not here to fight. I never believed you had a place in this school. I didn't believe any woman had a place in magic. I attributed your every accomplishment to luck or using your body to your advantage."

Rolling her eyes, Devan interrupted him and said, "That's hardly a surprise."

"I've changed my mind."

"Well, that is a surprise, and I'm not really sure I believe it."

Aristel clenched his teeth for a moment, but then blew out a long breath and continued. "You showed skill I cannot ignore in following me and in facing that thief. In the heat of the moment, when most would stumble over their spells, you unleashed magic with skill. Don't misunderstand me. I do not like you. I have every intention of proving my skill superior to yours."

"Without trying to sabotage me, I trust?" Devan said while gesturing to her burned bed and scarred table.

"I have full confidence in my ability to do so."

"We'll see about that," Devan responded, her crooked smile returning. She then left the room without another word, heading toward her next class. Only time would tell if he would stick to his word, but right now she was perfectly satisfied with forcing him to acknowledge her ability. As her primary detractor, even the slightest change in his attitude would spread through the school. She planned to take full advantage of that while it lasted.

Devan walked into her class and easily answered the question the instructor had hoped to shame her with because she arrived late. The look of frustrated irritation on his face caused her to grin as she took her place at the head of the class, the perfect compliment to an already wonderful day.

~~~~~~~

*D<~>D***********

~~~~~~~

"You look like you enjoyed your day," Lauren said when Devan walked in the room.

"It did have a good start," Devan responded with a twitch of her eyebrows.

"I noticed that Aristel looked a little humbled today, and he paid a great deal more attention in class than usual."

"I'll have to make sure that I do too, then," Devan said as she walked toward the older woman.

"With the restrictions lifted, I assume you'll be going into town tonight? I've already arranged for a new bed to be delivered for you tomorrow, so you can just enjoy yourself tonight."