The Arts Ardane 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Devan's voice dropped an octave and took on an undeniable sensual quality as she answered, "I'm going to enjoy myself, but I'm going to stay right here to do it." Reaching Lauren and pulling the taller woman close, Devan kissed her passionately, stroking her hands over the brunette's back.

Lauren returned the kiss with equal fervor, tugging at the tie of Devan's robe even as their tongues danced over each other. Lauren slipped her hands into the part of Devan's robe to cup the younger woman's breasts, and Devan responded by letting out a sexy purr.

"I like that," Lauren whispered while nuzzling into the redhead's neck and letting her thumbs glide over Devan's stiffening nipples.

Walking slowly backwards toward the bed, Devan grinned and said, "It's only natural for the teacher's pet to purr." She then shrugged off her robe and slid sultrily onto the bed with Lauren right behind her.

~~~~~~~

*D<~>D***********

~~~~~~~

I hope you've enjoyed this tale, and that you'll take a moment to vote/comment. That's the bread and butter of a free author. :: Shakes his tin cup ::