All Comments on 'The Assassin's Bride Ch. 03'

by Bellie444

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hmmm... slightly inconsistent...

I loved this series and I was actually one of the readers that left a comment last chapter. But, I feel like this chapter seems weak? Like the main heroine Carina is very unsympathetic right now. Okay I get it that she'd rather be with a womanizing savage like Eduardo because she loved him but to just completely provoke and be a brat against your captor seems a bit dumb. Like okay she should fight with her kidnapper but the second a ~handsome bad boy~ comes in she just feels horny again? Uhm... whaaaaattt??? Okay maybe I'm biased because I'm pro-Michael but Carina's actions seems like it was done on a whim, like she really hasn't thought about the long term effects of what she's doing. Idk, Carina seems inconsistent and a huge hypocrite for me at this point. Nice chapter tho. Will still continue to wait for future chapters to know what her end game is (if she really has one).

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I like the twist!

I’m never a fan of a kidnaoper and sexual assaulter being the good guy or winning, because anyone willing to do that doesn’t know anything about having a real relationship, so I like the twist of this new guy in the picture. I would love to see Carina learn to stand on her own and rescue herself in some way, but she’s obviously always been dependent on guys because of her looks. Also, from these types of stories, I’ve never understood how the girls stay in shape. It’s hard to stay toned and fit when you’re a prisoner .

Anyway, can’t wait for the next chapter. I’d love to see her actually have co sensual sex with the new guy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anon 1...inconsistent...close but slightly off...

Inconsistent? LOL

First, this is non-con not romance.

Second, twisted or not Carina was in love with Eduardo.

Third, the brutal murder of her husband was highly traumatic (reread ending sentence of this chapter).

Fourth, the assassin mentally toutured her by befriending her, the holding romantically in his arms, then telling her he was going to kill her love, using her as the focus for Eduardo’s death, and as her love ran to her to shield her from the gun shots, the assassin killed Eduardo while he was trying protect her, her love died in her arms.

Fifth, her husband’s brother raped her.

Sixth, the assassin kidnaps her, forceably assaults, drugs her, and rapes her.

Seventh, the assassin threatens her with violence and commits more rape.

Eighth, the assassin leaves but his frenemy physically assaults her too.

Ninth, the assassin returns home and he again threatens her with violence and rape.

And you are worried about her persona being inconsistent?!?!

Please...she is a simply a bag of abused emotions and conflicted mind. But as long as she remains beautiful and mailable to the assassin’s desires, she will continue to get raped into, I mean shaped into, the creature he desires, whether she wants it or not.

Why...cause I said before, this is non-con...don’t analyze just enjoy the ride.

EGRIEGRIover 5 years ago
And a new twist is added.

I was pleased to see assassin #2's appearance. Given the electricity in Carina when this man touched her gives hope that there is someone other than Michael/Ethan in her future.

Given Carina reasonably long relationship with Eduardo and given her active sexual drive I am surprised birth control is a concern. Perhaps a ruse to give pause to Michael after all, I doubt Eduardo's ego would allow him to take any precautions.

A good start, I hope #2 isn't going to take long before he makes another appearance.

Bellie444Bellie444over 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback all.

That last comment in particular was an interesting read! I write for enjoyment, and make it up as I go, so there will always be inconsistencies and disappointments. I like my characters to be human and flawed, so whether they are liked or hated becomes a matter of opinion and/or personal fantasy.

Care1000Care1000over 5 years ago
What's the thing?

Sorry, new to this story. Can someone explain what the thing that Michael/Ethan threatened her with? Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Enjoying this

Thanks for writing this. I'm one for just enjoying the ride and I sure am! You write really well and I like the intrigue and bad boys! Please continue and I hope to read the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
SO hot

Thank you so much. I was wondering how you can take this story further and then Bam! another assassin appears. I'm hopeful for a threesome but Michael/Ethan does not seem like the sharing type :(

Grace_AlmightyGrace_Almightyalmost 4 years ago

Aaaahhhh! That last line is electric, it is the air in my lungs, the sweetness of a strawberry, the mystery of Halloween night.

I was wondering, “What on Earth could make this woman so fucking scared? She’s been raped multiple times, threatened with violence, isolated etc.” It is really great writing that this threat really isn’t sexual, or physical, it’s psychological abuse, the worst kind in my opinion, and I haven’t seen it often, even in the NonCon section.

In reality this story should end with Michael/Ethan in jail, along with Blondie, and Carina should become a nun and live in a convent for the rest of her life, but I don’t think that’s where you’re going.

I look forward to reading the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
lolol

Work of genius, the last line is. Certain I was, a snake or a spider it is. Much better! :0)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBellie444@Bellie444
UPDATE: Hello readers, Announcing I am opening a Patreon profile. I’d like writing to become a bigger part of my life. If you want to support that, you can sign on and I’ll update here when it’s ready. I’m not removing my current works and any continuations to my existing Li...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES