All Comments on 'The Assassin's Bride Ch. 11'

by Bellie444

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 4 years ago
Ha

Loved the humour, especially during the funeral. You’ve also left it open to continue...superb

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
FAVORITE CHAPTER

I love ralph and thank you for another great update keep them coming

EGRIEGRIabout 4 years ago
The right man got the prize

Once again there were a lot of creative elements in your story. Bringing back the mad chemist from an early chapter was quite a surprise. A more interesting twist to the mano a mano confrontation between Gavin and Ethan with the syringe and its potential consequences as a weapon. Ralph was an interesting late minute add with his humorous, provoking personality and the good sense to serve as backup in case things went south. It was a nice arc to the final chapter. Sex in the beginning and sex at the end. Good luck to these two and I hope Ethan has a life long period of mourning. Always worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My favorite of your stories

This has turned out to be my favorite of your stories. Thanks for the extra chapter- I imagined a far different scenario, but this one was way more clever and fulfilling than mine. Love.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 4 years ago
Much better ending.

Closure!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Goodbye :(

Ugh I HATE to say goodbye to this :(. I loved this ending and I’m so grateful that you decided to add it! It’s open ended yet it gave us closure. Ngl I really thought Carina died and when Michael opened her death certificate I went 🧿👄🧿. Lol anyways this story will have a special place in my list of favorites and I’m looking forward to seeing what you have next for us. Carina and Gavin for life!!!!!

-littleminx1023

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
O m g

This is definitely one of the best stories ever written, I love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thanks writer! but my ❤️🥺😭

I was about to read this all over again but was surprised to see another chapter!!! Omg!! my ❤️❤️❤️ i cant move on from this story, its addicting. The best thing about this story is, how Carina became a better and stronger person. Im happy she finally got the man she deserved. Just one question, what if, it was Gavin who took the job and not Ethan. Will he be like Ethan? Ethan is my fave, idk why. I guess, I loved how he loved carina in the beginning. 😊Thanks writer! Keep writing ☺️ you’re my fave in this site 😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Best ending

This! I'm glad you ended it with this new chapter. It gives a closure that is a lot more promising and still is open ended like you wanted. I'm wanting to know how they're life continues on without being frustrated. I am satisfied. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Epilogue?

Will there be another chapter or is this the last one i would like to know??

Bellie444Bellie444about 4 years agoAuthor
Think this is it :(

To answer - I believe this is the last one. If I write another chapter I already know how it’ll turn out. Michael will accidentally bump into Carina on a mission, examine glitches in surveillance footage and all hell will break loose. Much as I enjoyed writing this story, I can’t do another round and hope for an ending with as much closure. Hope you enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

There is a new movie with a similar storyline. I read this a long time ago and was really surprised when I watched the movie because of the similarities. The name of the movie is 365 days. Can't help but wonder if the writers and directors got some inspiration from your story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
IDK........

I'm still conflicted. You wrote Michael/Ethan in such a way that I can't just hate him. I can hate what he did but not the man. His love was genuine and all consuming even as it became obsession. I guess I never connected with Carina either and found her really shallow. In truth it kind of pisses me off that women like her elicit such devotion from so many men. I was actually kind of ok with it ending at her death. I think I'll give it some time and come back for binge reread to see if I get a different feel. The writing really was pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great!

I absolutely loved this ending! And personally, I am completely in love with Carina, I'm surprised by how many of the readers didn't like her. Might be because I'm bisexual :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I read ch 1-10 over a year ago and read this series so many times that my phone still suggests 'assassin' after I type in 'literotica'. I'm so happy I found this chapter today, such a satisfying ending but would never say no to more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Absolutely amazing, NO pages long sex scenes. An actual story that explores personalities and feelings. Worth rereading AFTER reading your other works, gentili@charter.net

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I couldn't ask for a better ending, get in the bin Steve Baloney. Gavin all the way!

lovereading123lovereading123almost 2 years ago

This is my fave story, you are a fantastic writer! Would love an alternative ending where Carina loses her memory and Gavin becomes the hunter who tries to convince her he is her lover, not Michael. It would be another delicious adventure!

eternalsunshine27eternalsunshine27over 1 year ago

oofff wht a ride damnn....although i m also very curious to know wht will happen when michael will come to know about their whole plan its too tempting ....hope u continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow! What a great story! So hot! Thank you for sharing and continuing on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely love this series I've read it soooo many times ! I wish it didn't have to end! I'd love another chapter where micheal finds out she's still alive, like accidently seeing her from afar and then him getting his hands on her again leaving gavin to yhe rescue again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBellie444@Bellie444
UPDATE: Hello readers, Announcing I am opening a Patreon profile. I’d like writing to become a bigger part of my life. If you want to support that, you can sign on and I’ll update here when it’s ready. I’m not removing my current works and any continuations to my existing Li...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES