All Comments on 'The Assignment Ch. 02'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
JazCullenJazCullenabout 14 years agoAuthor
Apologies

I will be re-submitting the proper edited version fo this chapter. I have no idea how I managed to screw up so badly by posting this version. I am so embarrassed!

Jaz

worldhistorybuffworldhistorybuffabout 14 years ago
Wrong Edit? Doesn't matter it was still great!

I love how your weaving the stories together! I can't wait for the next chapter and for her brother's story. Keep up the good work.

mokkelkemokkelkeabout 14 years ago

don't worry about the edits, i'm loving the story as it is !! now back to daily checks for the next chapter :)

Cedar_NeedleCedar_Needleabout 14 years ago
What a kiss!!!!!!

I agree with all the support about not worrying about the version you posted… This was HOT! I loved the way you wrote that first kiss and found I was holding my breath the entire time. That said, I like Demetri more and more and more. Mara‘s character, where she’s a bit timid strikes me as a real spitfire, so I can’t want to see how this all plays out! Jaz, wrong version and all, this was FANTASTIC and I’m seriously impressed!

lost_in_youlost_in_youabout 14 years ago
can you just

submit Ch. 3 instead? ;)

The mistakes were minimal and the chapter was incredibly hot. I know, I know. It was just a kiss. But damn, those two have some amazing heat! It's exciting to see Demetri letting a woman get to him. Can't wait for Ch. 3!!

mikothebabymikothebabyabout 14 years ago
I agree - do not worry - we are loving it

This is awesome - I think you are so talented. I also check daily for new chapters and you will always remain on my favorites list

Kate

willieonewillieoneabout 14 years ago
SOON PLEASE!!!

Please post the next chapters A.S.A.P I love the story and need more now, it is so frustrating to have to wait! PLEASE hurry!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
PLEASE!!!

Love your writing...couldn't stop..it is 3am..:)...please continue with this latest story asap..thanks

stacey279stacey279about 14 years ago
Loved it

Another great story.Please post next chapter soon

spearman1spearman1about 14 years ago
NEXT!!!!

Next chapter please!!!!!

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
S[arks Fly

Whether it was a kiss or Demetri getting hit, this chapter was full of sparks. I also really like the way Annie has continued to keep the peace between everyone.

sirreadsalot10sirreadsalot10over 13 years ago
I think you did...

... a good job portraying Mara's very reasonable fear. I think the trend now is to romanticize the vampire and it is easy to forget how we would realy react if faced with such a creature. It will be interesting to see Mara's transition from fear to acceptance that Dimitri is capable of so much more than what she has seen so far. Though she has seen cracks in his armor with Caleb and Annie, I think her fear is still too palpable to realize that Dimitri is more than just a killer.

apollonaapollonaabout 13 years ago
Wow,

Just adding my two cents worth, I think, this tale just keeps getting better. I'm so far loving it much more than the first series, FIT. Now, moving along at a furious pace, onto the next chapter...

LeeLeeALeeLeeAabout 13 years ago
Hahahaha...

don't know why but the ending of this chapter cracked me up! It felt like a perfect balancing effect given the heaviness of the beginning.

Dem is yummy, in case you didn't know :P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
uhhhhggg!!! Character plotting Againnn!!

Shhhhiiiittt!!! Booorrrinngg! Where's the HOT SEX? It's okay in setting up the "family" dynamics. Is the family going to get kinky? M/M, F/M, MMFF? Don't tell me...story already done and finished.. SSSShhheeaatt!

aweesomeaweesomeabout 12 years ago

Just perfect man. Nice building up the characters.

(love dem getting bitched around by Annie, really funny he being knockd down by Caleb too :P)

count2threecount2threealmost 12 years ago
I seriously doubt that any real man would idly stand by being slapped around by his 'best friend'

Even more so, because his bitchy girlfriend is on a power trip. But hey whatever floats Jaz's boat.

TheGryphonsOnFIRETheGryphonsOnFIREalmost 12 years ago
@ Count2three

Your 'Real Man' might not but mine would, if and only if he felt he deserved it.

Then again, I bet your 'Real Men' think that a woman's job is to clean up after you and rase ALL of your children, AND I bet you're upset that it's against the law to slap them around, even if you do it anyway.

*Sigh*

LynnMckLynnMckalmost 12 years ago
Geez, Count2three . . .

you are a lot less believable than Jaz's characters!

If you like don't like what she writes, quit reading her and let those of us who really like her appreciate her. If you do like her, and have a small problem with something she wrote, then man up and critisize her in feedback.

I am so not impressed with your public bitching, so please grow up or at least chill out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
agree with thegrphonsonfire

stories good, keep writing. a real man will accept as appropriate some pain to face his errors. Growing and changing is harder an more painful than a non-damaging hit,

Between last night and today have got this far in series. other than minor typos like them. Plan on showing my wife the story she will like it too I think.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amazing

It's just amazing!

Thank you!

reader8reader8almost 11 years ago
He deserved worse!

Demetri deserved so much more than just a couple hits to the face! Caleb should have beat the t-total shit out of him! But, besides my opinion on that it's still turning out to be a good story.(even if I think Demetri behaved like a complete bastard.)

Muadib89Muadib89over 8 years ago

Just reading this again and I got to say Caleb Cullen was allot better then Caleb Ryder. Actually Caleb dosen`t work at all with Ryder.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 2 years ago

Oh nice turn of events ...... This sounds delicious, much more better then killing a beautiful girl ....... But it's sounds like demetri will be in need to make a360 to follow his new life ........ No dirty laundry or old socks in the living room or pizza boxes or beer bottles left on the table ...... Uhhu

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved some of the other stories but this one just doesn't work for me. Mara thinks Demeter has just grabbed a spade to dig a hole for her corpse in the forest and she has a long kiss with him? Who'd act like that??? If Demeter had explained the shovel was for the skull first, relief might possible have let her do it, even if it was irrational, but not like this.

I also think this whole "bad boy turns good" story is downright dangerous. There are too many women who try that in real life and find that bad boys will continue to be bad boys and keep getting abused.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
6499 Followers
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES