All Comments on 'The Assignment Ch. 04'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
mokkelkemokkelkeabout 14 years ago

please don't wait so long with the next installment!! will caleb do it or not, will mara come to her senses , oh the waiting we must endure...

sweetpea265sweetpea265about 14 years ago
whoah

awesome twist. hope you can update soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
woooot!!!!

wooowww this is getting sooo interesting!! i hope chapter 5 doesnt take a week to be put on here like chapter 4,, i was literally going crazy [jk] but still this is awesome!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
More Please!

So exciting! Cant wait for the next installment - better yet, put all the chapters up so we can read the whole thing!!

Cedar_NeedleCedar_Needleabout 14 years ago
Okay....

That office scene was AWESOME. I love your explosive kisses between these two and the way you write out their actions – makes me feel like I’m right there with them! Love the conflict and I love the struggle. I will wait patiently for the next chapter, as I too can’t wait to see what happens!

Seeing Demetri all sensitive and soft, oh my God…. The end with his eyes moist was such a non Demetri thing to do and it really makes for a powerful ending and highlights just how intense of a struggle this is for him. Well done Jaz.. Well done!

sweetmissa21sweetmissa21about 14 years ago
Love it!

Loved it!! can't wait for the next installment I am anxious to see if caleb will do it and what will happen to demetri..more please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

amazing job!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

I think this was better than when it's edited

lost_in_youlost_in_youabout 14 years ago
amazing chapter!

jaz! that was awesome writing! I LOVED the build up and tension throughout and you totally shocked me with the end of the chapter. I can't wait for the next one!

Hopefully, Mara will come to her senses soon so she and Demetri can get some relief!

Oh, and I never would have known this wasn't edited if you hadn't said anything!!!

kiwiplumkiwiplumabout 14 years ago
excellent

great ending of this chapter, I hadn't thought of that option! Enjoying the story immensely thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
super!!!!

amazing writing and so passionate!!!

willieonewillieoneabout 14 years ago
Damn!

I just want to kick Mara how could she do this to him when he is trying so hard, doesn't she know that if it wasn't for him she would be dead, yet she keeps making him feel guilty for everything! I am so pissed of with her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I just Loved it

Hey Jaaz,

I love this unedited version, more.......I never expected Demetri to fall in love with this much passion......I hope his idea works out and Mara comes to her senses.......I just have one request though, can u plss tell us more about what happend to the others....I mean Jared,Milli and Rafe, how are the living now, what do they feel after they know abt Annie.......

Waiting for your nxt chapter.....

Best of Luck

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 14 years ago
Just read Chs 1-4

and am loving it! I can't believe you left it there. Hopefully Caleb and Annie will tell Mara what Demitri plans and she can stop him. Poor Demitri. I get where Mara is coming from, but you can only fight your feelings for so long. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
=]]]]]

heyy love the story... after your done with this story you should really write a story about rafe finding his mate cause it would be interesting!!!!

seeker71seeker71about 14 years ago
Sleep deprivation rocks!!

Jaz in my humble opinion your talent and tales are in the same league with any author on the site. Sleep is overrated. Mara is solid female character, she is complicated, the perfect woman for Demetri. The tension between Mara and Demetri is delicious. His torment over his feelings for her is perfect, an ancient vampire, so in control, brought low by love! I am rambling...great chapter, as usual. I eagerly await the next installment. Thanks for bringing this world alive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
AMAZING!

I can not put into words how amazing your work is! all I can really say it MORE PLEASE! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Brilliant story. Your work doesn't need editing. When will the next chapter be out?

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago

The two of them are pissing me off. Esp. him. Why can't he stop the sniping and stuff to cover his pain/emotions...I know it is actually a good respresentation of the difference between him and Caleb and how they dealt with the emotions the women raised in them. I understand her not wanting to feel for a man who hurt her like he did. It's tough. I think the end was a great surprise since all of a sudden he wants to put his life in danger to give her freedom...well is it that or get rid of the pain he's in...who is to know with him. I hope you clarify what danger it could be to him other than the Counsel finding out and wouldn't that then put caleb in danger? great writing!

sirreadsalot10sirreadsalot10over 13 years ago

It gets harder and harder to find new ways to sing you praises after each chapter, but what else can i do? You give us readers a world of complex emotion coulpled with creatures of deadly grace. Your writing is almost intoxicating.

If i had to find fault in anything in this chapter it would be Dimitri wearing leather pants, LOL. Maybe it's the blue collar country boy in me, but if i see a dude in leather pants i just laugh at him. Also Mara is an educated inteligent woman I can't see her being satisfied running a night club that's sole purpose seems to be a place that offers a mobile female population for Dimitry and Caleb (before he met Annie) to feed off of.

hopkinscmhopkinscmover 13 years ago
Be back...

I'll be back to finish but I have to go dry my tears first....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story but one little thing

I noticed in your other stories and this one you have the male point out how the female is independant and doesn't want to spend said males money or she wants to financially support herself, but having the male say doesn't make it convincing and it goes against the whole independent female thing if he is speaking for her, in this story he barely made it a question. A major tip? Don't point things out so blatantly, make your point through their actions, so instead of him saying it make her deny him or make her disagree and it doesn't necessarily have to be through speech, think authors like Jane Austen, she never said through out her books "Victorian era marriage is bad" but we got the point through the characters and their actions.. Which by the way speak louder than a thousand words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Best chapter ever!

In the past week I have real ALL your stories and I love them all. But The Assignment is my favourite, especialy this chapter - it is so full of emotion. Keep up the great work! :-D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
No HOT SEX but...

...Ditto to sirreadsalot10 comment... I am always attracted to a story from the man's POV as well as the woman's and you haven't disappointed in writing this. Nice to know how actions can be misinterpreted if one didn't "hear" the thoughts. Then again...enough philosophy...bring on the HOT SEX! :-p

Stormraven88Stormraven88over 12 years ago
Ok

Maras actually pissin me off lol very good chapter. I hope she comes around for Demetrius's sake. I actually feel bad for him. Great chapter can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing!!!

Loving the sexual tension!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
:'(

Please tell me I'm not the only one that cried at the end of this chapter. Poor Demetri.

PeepItPeepItover 11 years ago
FOURTH TIME READING ALL YOUR SUBMISSIONS...

I gotta say...it's because of YOU that I got an account with Literotica. The May 14, 2011 anon comment of NO HOT SEX was me and although the sentiment is the same...I've come to appreciate your universe sooooooooo much! Thank you Sensai for the entertainment....It's YOUR universe and I'm just a Peeping Tom passing through! :-p

willieonewillieoneabout 10 years ago

You wrote....

Two thousand years and he's never once sired another vampire and then along comes Annie and he's suddenly breaking his oath never to turn another person to this life.

Yet we now know that he sired Demetri so he did sire another vamp!

wawferwawferabout 10 years ago
nope

I reread and no he didnt sire him they are just friends.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 9 years ago
Sorry willieone you are wrong

Caleb did not sire Demetri. If you get more into the whole series you will find out who sired whom and how.... I have read the complete series and am re-reading for about the third time. There are so many different dynamics and twists that you think you know and then something springs up that surprises you.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 2 years ago

This little Red head should have more character time to play her relaxed coolness and so her expressions will slowly influence the others, as best mara and demetri ....... Rihanna is a real lighter , very cute character, like lets forget the past enjoy the here & now plus the future will be coming nonetheless

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

When I read comments like willieones I just give up hope about humanity. Demetri kidnapped Mara, tortured her almost to death, forced her to give up all her previous life but she is supposed to be grateful that he didn't kill her as well?

I suppose I really should be blaming JazCullen for thinking it was a good idea to start a romance with torture. The kidnapping was one thing, it could be forgiven, torture can't. It just can't.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES