All Comments on 'The Attached'

by WilBeLes

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I won't say I liked or hated this story. It has a lot of good going for it in the supernatural setting and theme but it felt clunky and some of the grammatical problems made it hard to read. And some things didn't make sense like the two main characters were as strong as their mentor ,who obviously had decades of training, in 6 days.

I know I cldnt write a good story myself but maybe with practice you cld form a more fluid story. I'll be waiting to read that one.

PikerwulfPikerwulfover 9 years ago
Oh EDITOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I gave up 4 paragraphs in. Your mistakes are horrible! FInd someone here to E D I T for you.

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

along with the view point changing from first to third in the same sentence the fact that they found out who the sperm donor was would be highly illegal and impossible since names are never used to identify the donor.why would it take 7yrs to find someone if you know they name and why did the cops never notify her he was alive?too many duh things to keep it flowing without you saying to yourself what the fuck is this.

LcnmdLcnmdover 9 years ago
Wonderful story!

thank you so much for writing a wonderful story for us to enjoy! I'm a reader of stories, and for me this is a wonderful story that I can tell you put a lot of time and effort into!

A+++++

Than you again!

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Edit, Edit, and Edit again

Gave up 3 paragraphs in.

BiBabe2014BiBabe2014over 9 years ago
Great but...

I loved this story. It was great and I loved how many different emotions you were able to pile into it.

But, there are SO many errors. You need to do a Lot more editing.

Keep writing.

aravanwwaravanwwover 9 years ago

I almost gave up early, but the story was interesting enough to keep on.... you really need to edit before posting but don't ever lose your imagination, wonderful base story, just hard to read.

WilBeLesWilBeLesover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you all

Thank you all for the comments. I will def change my editor. I think I would rather use someone on lit.. I will also keep working on my stories. Please keep the comments coming? I am enjoying this quite a bit.

rml65rml65almost 9 years ago
wonderful story!

Can't wait for more stories from you. Have enjoyed them all!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing!

This is what I love to read...the amazing love between 2 people but with an incredible story line. Love and family...gotta love it!!

Arago007Arago007over 8 years ago
Storyteller

Very imaginative. Sweet and sexy at times. There were issues with spelling, correct word usage and point of view - so it takes a little work to get it, but worth the effort.

This made me laugh - "He was a man in his forties now and knew he hadn't long to live anymore." - from someone in their forties let me assure you - we are not at deaths door :)

evelynsuwilanjievelynsuwilanjiover 8 years ago

I think the first chapter was lacking some maturity in it.so when I saw it had 7 chapters I was like omg really? I almost stopped reading but for some reason I continued. It was good but not excellent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow. That was a turd.

Please stop. Please. Stop. Writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWilBeLes@WilBeLes
I just like to be me. I love spending time with family and friends. I absolutely love writing and reading. I write just for the pure joy it brings me and I love animals and nature. I grew up having an English family on one side and an Afrikaans family on the other. I us...

story TAGS