The Awakening of Crystal Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crystal didn't have a chance to respond or ask what Charles was planning when Sylvia's lips trapped hers once more. She moaned into the heated kiss, feeling one hand caress her barely covered breasts while the other hand began massaging her butt cheeks. "Oh god," she moaned. Sylvia's hands felt so good on her body and the thought of getting caught slipped further into the recesses of her mind. She was lost in the kiss, feeling fingers slip the bra strap off her shoulder, exposing her ripe nipple. She saw the curtain behind Sylvia sway a little but when her sandy haired friend nipped at the tip of a nipple, she closed her eyes and groaned. "Ohhhh shit that feels good."

She thought she heard a sound and instantly thought, 'What the fuck are we doing?' If they got caught it would be embarrassing to show her face in the club. Wild thoughts of getting caught, again raced through her mind but she knew it was useless to resist her mistress. What her mistress wanted, her mistress would get. While Sylvia's lips, tongue, and teeth split their time tending to each of her delicious breasts, Crystal let out a soft groan when one of her hands rubbed her covered mound. Rotating her hips, she felt her pussy get wetter and she couldn't help but moan louder, feeling her body quiver with excitement.

Sylvia loved controlling her submissive, making them do her bidding whenever she wanted and wherever she wanted. "Put your foot up on the seat," she demanded.

Crystal obeyed her mistress, putting her foot on the small wooden seat in each of the changing areas.

Sylvia smiled seeing how her pussy was wide open and ready for her to do whatever she wanted to the redhead. Slipping a finger behind the edge of the thong, she pulled it away and began rubbing the moist lips guarding her pussy. She enjoyed the way Crystal's body jerked when she inserted a finger, rubbing the slick walls teasingly as she moved from her clit to her vagina. The sound of Crystal's growing moans started to echo in the small space and she knew if someone slipped in unannounced, they would get caught. Pushing the thought to the back of her mind, she continued to rub the slick silky skin, teasing around but not attacking the sensitive bud. Lifting her head from a hard nipple, she gazed on Crystal's face, seeing her eyes closed, soaking in the pleasure. But then her eyes shot open.

The sound of the locker room door opening caused both women to freeze. They looked at each other, silently questioning who could be coming into the locker room. Their bodies tensed at the sound of footsteps approaching. Sylvia's hand immediately covered Crystal's mouth, muting any sound coming from her throat. Her fingers slid off Crystal's pussy and gave her the universal finger signal to be quiet. "Don't make a sound," she whispered. Both women were tryignt to control their breathing as they stood stock still listening to someone using the toilet. After what seemed a long time, they heard the flushing sound echo in the room. Breathing a sigh of relief, they listened intently to the sound of high heels clicking on the tile floor.

But when the clicking sound stopped and a voice called out. "Crystal is that you?"

They both froze and their eyes riveted on each other. It was Claire Overton, one of the snobs they talked about at lunch. If she found them together it would be all over the club in a matter of seconds.

Crystal licked her dry lips and was speechless for a moment. Taking a gulp of air, she called out in a hesitant voice. "Yes it's me."

"Are you ok?"

"Yes Claire ... I ahh ... I dropped some food on my blouse and I'm changing it."

"Ohhh ok. Have you seen Sylvia?

"Huh no, I'm not sure where she went after lunch."

"If you see her, tell her I need to talk to her about the silent auction this weekend."

"Will do." The sound of heels clicking faded and she looked at Sylvia. "That was close. Maybe we should stop while we're ahead."

Sylvia chuckled. "We're not done yet slut." Pushing her fingers back into the moist silky furrow, Sylvia found Crystal's clit, hard and ready to be punished. The idea of almost getting caught excited her. Clamping her lips on Crystal's pouty lips, her tongue slipped out to dance on the soft lips. She had planned this all morning and she wasn't about to let an interruption by that bitch Claire Overton ruin her fun.

Crystal had no say in what was happening unless she wanted to ruin their budding relationship. She let out another soft moan when the fingers toying with her clit became more insistent. The fingertips pressed and rubbed all around the jewel extracting her moans of pleasure. Her sexual hunger was growing and she wrapped one arm around Sylvia's shoulder and the other around her waist, pulling her mistress tight against her. The fingers diddling with her clit moved south, pressing against the wet skin until they were at the door to her fiery tunnel. And when two digits pushed past the tight vaginal muscles, her body jerked and she let out a guttural moan into Sylvia's mouth. "Ohhhhhh fuckkkkkk." The tongue spearing her mouth was met by her own attacking tongue, fighting the welcomed intruder, then sucking on it like it was a small penis until it withdrew.

In a heavy breath, Sylvia whispered, "I want to hear you cum for me cunt. I want to enjoy hearing you moan as I pleasure your tight cunt."

The wanton words spurred her desire and her hips began to dance on the fingers buried deep in her pussy. Grabbing the back of her mistress' head, she pulled her lips to her. The kiss was filled with hunger and passion as they pressed urgently together. Their tongues danced against each other wildly as the fingers in her pussy began to wreak havoc on her senses. Each breath was rough and she felt her body readying itself for a climatic explosion. When there was a momentary break of their lips, she took a deep breath staring into Sylvia's blue orbs and wanting to please her mistress. Her breathing became rougher and more ragged, each pant harsher than the one before, bringing her closer to giving up any orgasmic control.

Sylvia's fingers teased the entrance to her pussy before sliding past the tight vaginal muscles. She knew just how to tease a pussy. Sliding them deep inside the hot tunnel, she wiggled them back and forth like one of her vibrating toys. Her own sexual urges were growing but she decided to hold off, letting Crystal get the full brunt of her attention. There would be another time in the not so distant future when she would get to feel her own pleasure. Easing her fingers from the tight fuck hole, she slid them upward until she was massaging the now very sensitive clit. Rubbing the jewel slowly, she began placing butterfly kisses along Crystal's cheek, working her way to an earlobe. Licking at the lobe, she heard Crystal's urgent ragged breathing and then she bit the soft skin, whispering huskily into her ear. "Cum for me bitch. Show your mistress how much you want to cum for her."

It was too much. Crystal groaned at the words, feeling the sensations growing stronger and more demanding. Her hips bounced on the fingers stroking her clit, wanting nothing more than to find release from the taut sexual tension inside her. It was wrong to be in the cubicle with Sylvia but now she was beyond caring. Her mistress had her dangling on a string and it felt oh so good. She grabbed Sylvia's hair, turning her head away from her ear and her lips found Sylvia's succulent lips once more. Crushing against her welcoming lips, the passion inside her reached the boiling point.

Pulling her hair and forcing their lips to part, she stared deep into her sandy haired friend's eyes. "I want to cum for you mistress." She tried desperately to hold back. "May I cum for you mistress?" Her tone was stressed with urgency.

Sylvia looked at Crystal, seeing her on the edge of the orgasmic cliff. Plunging two fingers deep into her pussy while rubbing her clit with her thumb, she whispered, "Cum for me cunt. Mistress wants to feel your hot juices on her fingers."

"Tha ... thank you mistress," she gurgled as the wave rose inside her and then crashed, causing her body to jerk uncontrollably. "Ohhhhh ... fuckkkkkk ... ohhhhhh ... goddddd," she called out as her body squirmed and undulated on Sylvia's fingers, soaking them with her rich nectar. She held on tightly to her mistress, riding wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure, consuming her until it began to ebb. As her orgasm spent itself, she tried to relax but each caress of Sylvia's fingers on her overly sensitive clit sent violent sensations coursing through her.

Sylvia eased up and then withdrew her fingers, licking the rich tasting nectar from her fingers. "Mmmmmmm ... you taste very delicious," she mused, kissing the redhead softly and affectionately. "Now get dressed and tonight when you get home, I want you call me and tell me all about what your master had you do in his office."

"What do you mean?"

"You'll see. Just remember to call me." Sylvia helped her dress for Charles and when she was ready, pulled the curtain aside and told her submissive, "Ger moving or you'll be late. You don't want to be late do you?"

Glancing at her watch, she groaned. "Shit I have to hurry or I'm going to be late."

Sylvia gave her a quick kiss and then the redhead was gone. Sitting on the wood seat, Sylvia smiled, thinking Crystal and Charles in his office. Her hand strayed to her damp panties and pulling them aside, her fingers rubbed the overstimulated sex button. What she wouldn't give to be in the office with them. Visions of what she wanted to do to Crystal played in her head. It didn't take long for her fingers to tease her clit until she had her body jerking and squirming to a shattering climax. Afterwards, she fixed her hair and makeup and went looking for the bitch, Claire Osborne.

On the drive to Charles' office, she felt the lingering effects of her orgasm and wondered what her husband had up his sleeve. If Sylvia's little foray in the locker room was meant to make her late, she did a good job. Pulling into the parking lot with five minutes to spare, she looked in the visor mirror, fixing a few curls of red hair and applying red glossy lipstick to her pouty lips. Satisfied with her looks, she hurried into the building, nervous butterflies flying wildly in her stomach. What did Charles want with her in the middle of the afternoon?

Arriving on the 20th floor, she was surprised to see Roxanne Jones, Charles' executive secretary, wasn't at her desk. Charles told her how efficient Roxanne was in taking care of everyday issues around the office, including making sure he stayed on schedule. She liked the brunette and wasn't snobbish when she visited Charles in the past. Seeing her empty desk made her wonder if she was going to return and find them doing god knows what.

Putting those thoughts aside, she heard the soft clicking of her black stiletto heels on the tile floor as she approached the empty desk. A smile crossed her face when she picked up a pad of paper and pen from Roxanne's desk. If he wanted her to look like a sexy secretary, then she might as well play the part. Pulling down the tight skirt, she couldn't wait to see the look on her husband's face. Approaching the door to his office, more butterflies floated in her stomach. Knocking softly, she waited nervously for an answer. When his familiar baritone voice told her to enter, she noticed her hand shaking when she grabbed the door knob. Her husband sat in his large leather chair behind the large oak desk. His suit coat was hanging on a hook behind him and he looked so professional in his white shirt and deep blue tie. It was so different than what he wore a few days ago when he and Sylvia disciplined her at the Black Rose Club.

Glancing past him, she looked out the floor to ceiling windows at the city skyline. In the past when she visited, she enjoyed staring at the downtown skyline and the cars and buses that looked like large ants. The people on the walks looked like really small ants, scurrying to get somewhere. But today was not a day to daydream at the window. Her husband asked her to come to his office and she was sure it wasn't to leisurely gaze at the landscape far below. Turning to him, she saw his arms folded and a slight scowl on his face.

Charles eyed the outfit she was wearing, thinking she looked like a stunningly sexy secretary. He was glad Sylvia suggested the outfit, smiling as he thought about Sylvia's phone call after she left the country club and was aware of what they did in the locker room. Seeing the pad of paper and pen, he let out soft chuckle. She was playing the game and he liked it. Glancing down at his watch, he frowned, "You're one minute late Ms. Powers. I expect my secretaries to be punctual. What do you have to say for yourself?"

Shuffling her feet, she stared at the desk top. He wanted her to roleplay as his sexy secretary and the idea excited her. She shifted from one foot to the other, knowing a spanking was probably in order for her lateness. But she had to try and convince him not to punish her. Glancing up and seeing the serious look on his face, she tried to explain. "I'm ... I'm sorry Mr. Powers. I got held up at the club with a friend of mine and rushed here as fast as I could without getting a speeding ticket."

Charles smirked as he rose from his leather chair, barking an order. "That's no excuse Ms. Powers. When I tell you to arrive at a certain time, I expect that nothing will keep you from being on time. Besides, I have it on good authority that you and a certain mistress played around in the locker room. Is that true?"

Crystal's mouth dropped open a little, ,her eyes searching his. She should have known Sylvia and her husband were in on this trick. She was kept at the club just long enough to make her late. Casting her eyes down onto the oak desk, she murmured in a very soft voice. "Yes master. Mistress Savannah and I kissed in the locker room."

Moving behind her, he admonished her when she tried to turn her head. "Look at the desk slut." When her head turned back, he touched her ass cheek with the palm of his hand. "Did you cum for her," he asked rubbing one of the nice firm cheeks.

A surge of sensations flew through her when she felt his hand on her backside. "Yes master." A vision screamed in her head of her mistress' fingers fucking her. "She cornered me in a stall and fucked me with her fingers." She knew she was in a no win situation. The two dominants had worked this to perfection just like they planned the past weekend.

With a tinge of anger in his voice, he said, "That's no excuse cunt. You were having fun, getting your nasty pussy fucked and you forget about your master."

"No ... no master. I didn't forget you!" Fear crept under her skin. What was he planning?

His arms circled her and he pushed his hips against her ass. Grabbing her throat with a strong hand, he squeezed a little as his other hand found a breast. Leaning against her back, he hissed in her ear, "You're a nasty little slut and you have to be punished for being late and for letting her play with my pussy."

The two dominates were on the same page and she knew that no matter what she said, she would be disciplined. "No ... no ... master I had no choice," she whimpered knowing what was coming.

"You had a choice bitch but you let mistress fuck you with her fingers and enjoyed it so much, you were late coming here." His tone was seething. "Now you know you have to be punished and disciplined for your insolence. Put your hands on the desk!"

Crystal felt a shiver of fear and excitement encapsulate her as she placed her hands on the desk. Her breathing became a bit more rapid, wondering what her husband had in mind for her punishment. She uttered a soft moan when she felt his hand release her throat and begin caressing her bottom. When he lifted the hem of her skirt she pleaded half-heartedly, "Please sir ... I promise not to be late again." It was a useless plea and she knew it wouldn't change what was about to happen. His hand felt wonderful on her naked butt cheek and then in a moment of panic, she whispered, "what about Roxanne? Will she barge in on us unexpectedly?"

He ignored her question for a moment, enjoying the feel of her ass against his hand. Lifting the skirt, he marveled at the soft flesh which showed some lingering effects of her sex filled weekend. Scraping his fingernails over the tender skin, he smiled at the way her butt muscles tightened as if readying for a spanking. "Don't worry about Roxanne or anyone else slave. You need to be taught a lesson about being on time and letting someone else fuck your cunt." He chuckled when he slapped her ass thinking how he gave his assistant an assignment out of the office which would take the rest of the day. Roxanne wasn't returning to the office until tomorrow but Crystal didn't need to know.

The first hit was not what she expected. His hand made contact with a minimum of force, sending a small jolt of pain through her. She wondered if he was going to take it easy on her today. But the next slap was harder and she blurted out, "Ohhhhh." Closing her eyes she readied herself for the next blow and when it came, pain shot through her and she gasped, "Hmmmm fuck."

Grabbing her hair, he pulled her head back and with a tinge of anger in his voice, asked, "Are you forgetting something bitch."

Closing her eyes and soaking in the pain, she grunted when he slapped her ass, "Thank you sir. I deserve to be punished."

Pulling her head back further, he growled, "That's a good slave. Do you deserve more?"

Crystal knew she had to say yes and hesitantly answered, "master I'm here to serve you. I deserve more until you are satisfied, please sir ..." She took a deep breath and gurgled, "punish me ..."

Charles smiled and leaned forward until his lips were near her ear. "This will be a reminder for the next time," he scolded her, slapping her hard on her buns, hearing her displeasure and feeling her body jump. But what pleased him most was when she thanked him. A few more hits brought louder cries of pain and a thank you through gritted teeth. Rubbing her ass and feeling the heat, he slapped her bare bottom very hard, the sound echo in the room along with her loud anguished groan.

If anyone was outside his door, they could be alerted to what was happening. He hissed as he admonished her again. "You're in my office and you are not to yell when you are disciplined. Do you fucking understand that cunt?" Before she could reply, he added in a threatening tone, "Keep your voice down or I'll have to resort to quieting your mouth. Do you understand bitch."

Crystal had to try and remain quiet and silently take her punishment. She remembered the ball gag from the past weekend and she wanted to show her master that she could take his discipline. "yes master I understand," she whimpered.

She steeled herself for more spankings and with each new slap, she bit her lip. Wanting to cry out her discomfort, she moaned constantly with each swat and the pain piercing her skin. Her ass was tender and each swat brought on a struggling response, "thank you sir. I deserve to be punished." And while the pain was growing in her body, she welcomed his hand, slapping against the reddened skin.

After about thirty swats, he observed her red ass and whispered, "That should teach you." Sliding down her backside to inspect her rump, he saw the impression of his large hand decorating the red skin. Kissing each cheek, he then ran his tongue up and down the heated skin and when he dipped his tongue into the valley, he smiled hearing her soft groan of delight. He flicked his tongue up and down and then sideways, against the tight anal opening. Concentrating on the puckered opening, he swirled his tongue around the hole and then pushed it inside. Spreading her cheeks wide apart, he began to tongue fuck her tight anal opening, feeling her ass begin to undulate on his face.