The Awakening of Crystal Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wondered what he was thinking. Could he be seen by someone else? What about the buildings across the plaza? Did he care? She couldn't answer those questions but she didn't care either. She only cared about the cock in her hands and hoped he would keep stroking his cock until he blasted his load on the window. The thought of him spraying the window made her giggle and she returned to the cock at hand, squeezing it and then attacking it with vengeful thrusts until it was lodged deep in her mouth.

Charles was thoroughly enjoying Crystal's cock-sucking skills. He could let her keep sucking him until he filled her mouth with cum but he had other more devious things for his wife to experience. Moaning his delight at her skills, he allowed her to continue making love to his cock watching how she skillfully licked up and done the veiny tube. When she dipped her head to his cum-filled balls, sucking them while stroking his wet cock, he wiggled his hips and let out a low pleasurable groan. Out of the corner of his eye, he watched the window cleaner's unabashed gaze on his wife. Running his hand through Crystal's red hair, he grabbed a hunk of it, pulling her off his cock. "I think it's time to please our voyeur," he snickered.

Crystal didn't know what he meant as she was quickly pushed away from his glistening cock. When her husband stood, she looked up at the wavering member and then she let out a painful groan when he grabbed a hunk of red hair, forcing her to stand. Grabbing the belt, he placed it around her neck, running the end through the buckle and then tightening it.

"Let's see how horny you can get our voyeur friend?" Leading her the short distance to the window, he saw the look of confusion on the man's face. "Give him a kiss slut," he growled, pushing her against the cold glass.

Crystal felt her breasts smash against the cold glass, sending chills up and down her body. Her hands splayed against the glass like a prisoner told to put their hands up when being arrested. The man was staring at her, watching her as she pressed her lips against the glass, daring him to match her. His smile seemed comical and when he pressed his lips against the outside of the thermal pane, she felt a tremor of lust in her pussy. Their lips pressed against the transparent thermal barrier and she could only wonder how his real lips would taste. Moaning on the glass, Crystal licked at the glass surface and felt Charles' hands grabbing her hips, pulling them back against his hard cock.

Charles continued to force her to press her face against the glass, watching them trade kisses. Grabbing the belt, he pulled her face from the cool glass a few inches and pressed it back for another kiss. "Do you like teasing the window cleaner with those luscious lips?"

Breathing hard and watching the man outside replicate her actions, she groaned, "Yes master. I wish I could suck his cock and taste his cum."

They both knew it was impossible but the thought of watching his wife kissing and fucking another man while under his control excited him. The videos Nick shot of his wife being dominated by him and the other men were exciting to watch. But he wondered how he would feel if he were present, making his wife service another man, seeing her being fucked like an animal in heat. A few more erotic thoughts poured though his head as he watched his wife and the man on the scaffold trading impossible kisses. He would have to talk to Sylvia about some of his kinky ideas. Hearing a moan escape her mouth brought him back to reality. It was evident the man in the cool air outside was getting really excited.

"On your knees bitch," he barked, pressing on her shoulders until she was kneeling. Charles knelt behind her and said sarcastically, "I think the man wants you to suck his cock. "Let's make it more interesting for our friend. Put your hands behind your back."

Crystal knew what was coming. Obediently she put her hands behind her back, staring at the stiff member inches away on the other side of the barrier. A thrill coursed through her, feeling Charles feed his tie around her wrists and then tie a knot. She was helpless to resist anything Charles wanted her to do and waited expectantly for his order.

"Crawl to him like the hungry animal you are slut."

Shuffling on the thick carpet, Crystal came face to face with the window clearer's thick cock. Licking her lips, she moaned when Charles pushed her head forward until her lips were mere millimeters from the glass.

"Spread those pretty legs so I can have some fun too."

Obediently, Crystal spread her legs, feeling Charles scoot behind her, rubbing the head of his cock along the wet channel. Licking her lips at the cock outside, she glanced up into the eyes of the unknown man. He stared at her, his eyes devouring her while his hand slid steadily back and forth on his cock as if inviting her to take it into mouth. Seeing his gleeful smile, poured fuel on the fire raging inside her. When the man pressed the head of his cock against the window, she obliged him by opening her mouth, pressing it against the cool glass, wishing she really could suck his cock.

Charles groaned at the heat permeating the head of his cock. "That's it slut, make our friend wish he was in here shoving that big fat cock down your throat." Pushing against the tight opening, he felt her vaginal muscles restricting his invasion and then they gave way allowing his cock to slip into the molten hot cavern. Emitting an animalistic growl, he shoved his cock fully into her pussy. "Mmmmmm fuck baby ... your cunt is so fucking hot."

The feel of his cock spreading the walls of her vagina and sliding deeper into her hot cauldron made her groan. Her hips undulated on his fantastic thick tool, wanting him to plug her pussy. When it totally filled her, she let out a loud moan, wondering if the man on the scaffold heard her. Staring at the cock pressing against the glass, she was in no position to help him relieve the pressure that surely must be mounting in his cock and balls. With her hands tied behind her back and Charles' belt looped around her neck, she could only focus on the man's hand stroking his cock.

Staring at the man and wondering if her could read her lips, she called out, "Fuck me master ... ohhhhh godddd ... fuck me hard ... I want him to see you fucking me like the violent stallion you are master."

Charles grunted, smiling at her image reflected in the glass. Fucking her faster, he watched the man keep his gaze on his wife, his eyes glued to her mouth and bouncing tits. The scaffold swayed a little but that didn't deter the man. His total concentration was on his wife as he stroked his cock faster. Alternating between hard and soft thrusts, he felt his own lustful desire rising as her pussy clenched hard around his cock. Reaching around her, his fingers found a ripe nipple. Twisting and pulling it brought about the desired response, a deep guttural moan.

Between heavy pants she called out to her master, "Goddamn ... ohhhhhh ... fucking ... shit master. Fuck me master ... fuck me harder ..."

Charles' own heavy breathing filled the office. His cock was being squeezed expertly by her pussy. "Your pussy is so tight ... Ahhhhh ... yeah fuck my cock slave ... show him how good you can fuck ..." he called out as his voice trailed off. Grabbing her hips, he plunged his cock harder, thrusting deep inside her while watching her lick at the cock she was being denied.

Crystal's body reacted, her hips moving in unison with each forceful thrust while she stared at the unattainable cock. Sensations poured through every nerve and another orgasm was building as Charles continued to assault her pussy and nipples. When he reached down, rubbing her clit, she threw her head back, groaning loudly, looking into the face of the man with deep suggestive eyes.

His heated passion was plastered on his face and though she couldn't hear him, the way his mouth hung open, his tongue licking rapidly over his lips, and then his eyes closing momentarily, gave all the indications he was getting closer to exploding. Panting along with him, she spied fluid seeping from his cock and a shiver tore through her at the thought of seeing his eruption. Would he cum with her? How close was he to blasting a load of white cream on the office window? She groaned, grinding her hips harder on Charles's embedded cock.

"Ohhhhh ... fuck daddy ... I'm going to cum again," she gasped as the tidal wave rose to its pinnacle and then consumed her. Gasping and panting hard, she opened her mouth wide, her eyes wide with pleasure as her body jerked and squirmed on the thick tool buried deep in her pussy.

Charles felt the wave of lust in his cock as her pussy clamped hard on his shaft. Each contraction sent wild vibrations screaming up and down his shaft. The whole scene with his wife and the window cleaner made his shaft begin to throb. Thrusting hard a few more times inside her creamy hole, Charles pulled out. He looked at the window washer who closely watched his actions. Moving to the window, he stood sideways facing his cock hungry wife.

In a harsh tone, he barked, "Get over here and suck my cock."

Crystal looked at his shiny cock with her cream smeared over it. Crawling on her knees, she looked up at her husband. "May I have my hands free to suck your cock master?"

"No. You know how to use that talented mouth slut. Show the man outside how you love to suck cock in that dirty mouth."

Holding his cock in one hand, Charles groaned when Crystal placed a kiss on the blood-filled head and then nipped at it with her teeth. "You need to help our friend too," he said pushing her face toward the window.

Opening her mouth, Crystal put her lips on the glass watching the man's cock smear precum on the other side. The man was stroking his cock harder and she thought how she'd love to suck them together. Her husband's cock was accessible but the other cock could only be sucked in her imagination. A sudden yank of her red hair brought her face to face with the real cock. When Charles thrust his cock halfway into her mouth, she immediately clamped her lips around the veiny tube. With her hands tied behind her back, she was at his mercy and unable to control the depth or speed of each thrust. Glancing sideways, she looked at the cock that was being denied her.

Charles was aware the man on the scaffold was getting really close to exploding. He saw the man smear more precum on the window as he thrust his cock deep into his wife's mouth. Holding her head so she couldn't withdraw, he felt his own orgasm about to overtake him. A few quicker deep and hard thrusts had him on the threshold. Panting hard, he pulled his cock from her mouth and began to pump his cock in unison with the man outside.

"Watch him cum slut ... wouldn't you love to have all that cream sliding down your dirty throat?"

"Yes master... I want to taste his hot cum," she groaned. Breathing hard, she turned to the window, not resisting when her husband pushed her face against the cool glass. The man's cock was ready to burst and she, invitingly, opened her mouth. The man was stroking his cock hard and then she saw his body stiffen and his hips push forward. She let out a guttural moan as the first load hit the glass. Another stream of white jism hit the glass and Crystal licked the glass, wishing she could take his load in her mouth. A few more spurts hit the glass and then the creamy substance began to slide downward.

Charles smiled at his wife's antics and then pulled her face to the real cock. He didn't have to say a word. Her mouth opened wide and she took as much of his cock into her mouth as she could handle. Her head head bounced back and forth, fucking her mouth, getting him ready to release his load. Aware that the man was watching them, he pulled his cock out of her mouth and began stroking it just out of reach of her lips.

"Yessss ... goddamn slut ... I'm going to fill that nasty mouth with my hot cum."

Stroking harder, he felt his cock throb and the familiar sensations overtake him. His butt cheeks tightened and he pushed his hips forward until his cock was just mere millimeters from her lips. And then the first explosion erupted sending a long stream of white cream onto her lips. Another blast landed on her cheek and then a third one on her nose. Charles continued to stroke his cock, rubbing it on her face until his balls were depleted. Holding her head, he pushed his cock into her mouth, letting her clean the excess cum from his shaft.

"That was fucking amazing," he said while turning to the man on the scaffold.

The man was shoving his cock back into his jeans and had an embarrassed look on his face. Charles pulled his cock from Crystal's mouth and walked a few steps to his desk. Placing the money in an envelope, he showed the man and then pointed downward to indicate the man could pick it up at the main lobby desk.

The man smiled and then turned his attention to Crystal. Putting his hand to his mouth, he blew her a kiss before pulling the squeegee from his belt and quickly cleaning the window. When he finished, he pressed a button making the scaffold go down. He saluted Charles and then blew Crystal another kiss before the scaffold slid out of sight.

Untying her wrists, Charles lifted her to a standing position and took her into his arms. "I hope you enjoyed your visit to the office."

Crystal was all smiles, putting her arms around his neck. "I enjoyed it immensely sir. You can invite him back anytime." Then she plastered her mouth on his lips, thanking him with a deep passionate kiss. Pulling back, she gave him an impish smile, still getting used to this new kinky world they were living. "When will you be home tonight?"

"I have a few things to take care of before I can leave." There was no reason to stay late anymore. Sylvia and he had accomplished their tasks and from now on their lives would be free and open.

They dressed and then Crystal took the envelope, telling Charles she would drop it off at the lobby desk. As she hurried from his office, she had a huge smile on her face. She couldn't wait to call Sylvia and tell her what happened. And then another devious thought popped into her head. On the elevator ride to the lobby, she wondered what it would feel like to actually suck the window cleaners cock. She knew it was wrong not to tell her husband about her idea. She smiled at an elderly couple as she got off at the lobby and headed to the main receptionist's desk.

If her plan worked she would get into trouble and be reprimanded and punished. A surge of lust invaded her pussy as she waited for the window cleaner. If everything went well her husband was in for a big surprise and she was in for more punishment.

Charles found it hard to concentrate but he finally finished his work. On the drive home, he called Sylvia but it went to voicemail. Leaving her note, he drove home with fresh ideas of kinky sexual adventures they could have together.