The Babysitter & the Toilet Seat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, I largely dismissed the prospect of Janine having a crush on me. I saw her with her boyfriend Paul in a milk bar in Carlton after school one day, the two teenagers holding hands and enjoying milkshakes, Janine putting her straw into Paul's blue heaven milkshake for a drink, and Paul doing the same with Janine's strawberry milkshake. They were clearly besotted with each other, and maybe my theory about Janine having feelings about me was just wishful thinking. Janine was straight, I was a lesbian - albeit closeted - and I would never get into young Janine Riley's panties as long as I lived.

*

It was now two weeks after Janine had been stuck to the toilet seat, and I had the Friday afternoon off work for covering another girl's Saturday morning shift the previous weekend. I was alone in the house, Mum and Ross were at work and David and Lucy at school. Wayne was also out for a rare excursion out of the house, he had an appointment at the social security office. He had seemed pretty nervous about it, no doubt fearing facing his greatest phobia, somebody from the government using the words 'job' and 'find' in the same sentence.

The weather outside was a bit drizzly, so rather than go out I was relaxing reading a magazine and smoking. I wore a black blouse that showed my cleavage and a very short black mini-skirt, my bra and my knickers lacy black undergarments. Things were pretty quiet until mid-afternoon, when the front doorbell rang. Who was that? I put down my magazine, ground out my cigarette butt and walked on my bare feet to the front door, and to my surprise who was standing at the front door but Janine, the young girl dressed in her school uniform as she had been two weeks ago, although today her long blonde hair was up in loose pigtails. In her hands the teenager carried a plastic container.

"Hi Janine, this is a surprise," I said. "Come in."

"Thanks Karen," said Janine.

"I didn't think you were babysitting today, I thought Mum and Ross were taking the kids out to have tea with their cousins straight after work," I said, puzzled why she was here.

Janine and I sat down in the living room, me in an armchair, Karen on a couch, me seeing Janine's white knickers with little yellow flowers as she crossed her legs.

"Actually I came to see you, Karen," said Janine. She handed out the plastic container to me. "I baked these for you. Strawberry shortcake cupcakes. I hope you like them."

I looked into the plastic container at the pink iced cupcakes. "Thanks Janine, I really appreciate it, but why did you bake me cupcakes?"

"To thank you for what you did for me two weeks ago," said Janine eagerly.

"Janine, it's so nice of you but why? You've already brought me flowers, chocolates and chocolate chip biscuits to thank me."

Janine's pretty face fell. "You don't like them?" The poor kid looked so downcast.

"No Janine, I love them, and I can't wait to have some before my pig of a brother Wayne gets home and eats them all himself. It's just that you keep thanking me, and it makes me think that something might be going on that you're not sure about yourself."

Janine looked like she was about to cry. "Karen, I'm so confused, but if I tell you you'll probably get cross or think I'm weird."

I went and sat next to Janine, stroking her hair. "Janine, relax, you can tell me anything, I won't get mad or judge you." I stroked one of her long loose pigtails to reassure the nervous teen.

Janine relaxed a little, then said, "Karen, I've got a boyfriend Paul, and we really love each other. We want to get married one day. But since I got stuck to the toilet two weeks ago, I've been thinking about you in a strange way. Not quite like the way I think about Paul, but sort of like you're an actress, or a famous pop star. I've had crushes on famous guys before, but they're boys and you're a girl and I'm a girl too and I can't have a crush on you. I'm so confused."

"Janine, it's perfectly normal," I assured her.

"It is?" Janine asked. "I thought I was a freak."

"You're not a freak," I assured her. "You were in a difficult position and I helped you. It happens all the time. Like a lady who is having a difficult birth might get a crush on the doctor who helped her deliver the baby. A girl who gets caught in a rip at the beach and dragged out to sea might get feelings for the lifeguard who rescues her. Or a girl who needs to be rescued by the police might get a crush on one of the officers. It's perfectly normal, and it's probably what's happening with you right now."

"Thanks Karen, it does make sense," said Janine. "But what should I do about it?"

"Well, you know sometimes it works the other way around to," I said. "Take the lifeguard example, it might so happen that the lifeguard gets a crush on the girl he rescued from the surf that day. And since two weeks ago, I haven't been able to stop thinking about you."

Janine's big blue eyes went wide. "Really?"

"Really," I assured her. "And what I think we should do is clear all these thoughts from both of our minds by doing this."

I leaned forward and kissed Janine on her lips. For a moment I thought from her expression she was going to freak out, panic and run but she steeled herself and kissed me back. Our kissing was shallow at first, just on the lips and soon we were French-kissing, both of us making out on the sofa with our tongues intertwined.

Being the more experienced, plus more dominant and streetwise, I took the lead. I gently pushed Janine back so we were lying down together, and we continued making out. I put one of my hands on Janine's chest, feeling the teenager's breasts through the fabric of her school dress and her bra. My other hand I got under Janine's dress and slid up her thighs until I found the soft cotton of her panties.

The touch to Janine's knickers made her squirm and giggle, and it also increased her confidence. Soon Janine's left hand was on my chest, feeling my tits through my blouse and my bra, and her right hand up my skirt, stroking my lacy black knickers.

While making out again, I slipped my down the front of Janine's pants, my fingers going through her blonde pubic hair until I found her fanny, fingering the teen in her pussy, teasing her clitoris. Soon, I felt Janine's hands go down the front of my knickers, and her own hand going through my hairy bush to my fanny. I could tell Janine was nervous, but she was still very effective at finding my clitoris and taking me to heaven with her index finger.

"You want to see me naked?" I asked, as we stopped French kissing.

"Oh yes!" Janine squealed, her face full of eager anticipation.

"I know I want to see you naked," I said.

Janine giggled. "You have with me Karen, well most of me. I never took off my bra."

"Well, I want to see your tits, Janine," I said. "And your bare bum without a toilet seat attached."

Janine again laughed, and we withdrew our very sticky fingers out of each other's damp knickers. I already had bare feet, so waited as Janine took off her school shoes and her socks, leaving the teenager with bare feet in her school uniform.

I took off my blouse and slid down my miniskirt, while Janine took off her school dress. Now both of us were barefoot in our bras and our knickers. Our underwear probably showed most of the contrast in our personalities. Janine's white cotton bra and white knickers with yellow flowers showed her innocence and inexperience, while my lacy black bra and lacy black knickers showed my more streetwise personality and greater sexual experience.

In unison, Janine and I reached behind our backs and took off our bras, me drooling at the sight of Janine's wonderful teenage tits, and Janine also in turn seemed to like my naked breasts. Then we both pulled our knickers down and stepped out of them, Janine and I completely nude and her full blonde bush of pubic hair and my dark brown bush of pubic hair contrasted with each other.

I took my knickers over to Janine, handed them to her and then took her knickers out of her hands. We sat down on the sofa, our pussies in contact with the fabric, and I smelled Janine's knickers, absorbing the feminine smell of vagina on the stained double cotton saddle.

"Your knickers smell so good," I said.

"Can I, um, smell your knickers too?" Janine asked.

"Of course, that's why I gave them to you," I said, it turning me on even more as Janine sniffed my knickers and I sniffed hers, our pussy smells going up each other's noses.

"Your knickers smell great too," said Janine.

"You have that effect on me," I said.

With our panty-sniffing session coming to an end, Janine and I put our knickers down on the ground and again began making out as we lay together on the couch. Our fingers went everywhere; our tits, our navels, our bare bottoms, our pubic mounds and our pussies, and at the same time we ran our bare feet up and down each other's legs, kissing all the while. The smell of pussy in the living room grew stronger.

I was finger-fucking Janine's fanny, when I moved one of my fingers further back to the sensitive skin separating her vulva from her anus, and then to her tight little rear opening. Janine squirmed and giggled as I fingered her bum-hole, then gasped as I inserted my finger up her tight anus and into her bowels, feeling the hot walls of Janine's rectum close around the digit. This was pure heaven, my finger up the private place where Janine pooped from.

"You like that, Janine?"

"I sure do, can I do it to you please?" Janine asked as she fingered my vagina.

"I definitely want your finger up my arse Janine," I said, trembling as one of Janine's fingers went to the skin between my vulva and anus, circling my private poop-hole like I had done to her, before I felt her finger go up my tight anus into my bowels, me twitching at the feeling of the teenager's finger inserted in my rectum.

While I could have stayed like this all night with Janine, both finger fucking each other's fannies and with one finger inserted up each other's bottoms, I knew I wanted more for Janine to sit on my face, to smell and taste her as I ate her out as she got more and more turned on and came in my mouth, Janine at the same time leaning forward to eat me out and me likewise reaching my orgasm in Janine's face.

"So let's go 69 now," I said, as we removed our fingers from each other's genitals and rectums.

"How do you do that?" Janine asked.

"Well, I'll lie down here on the couch with my legs open," I said doing just this, Janine getting a great view of my pubic hair, pussy and anus as I did so. "Then you sit on my face and lean forward, and I lick you and you lick me."

"It sounds so much fun!" exclaimed the eager teenager.

"It is," I promised her, looking at Janine's naked teenage body as the young blonde straddled me one bare foot either side of my torso. Janine lowered her fanny down and sat on my face, then leaned her nubile teenage body forward and put her head between my legs. With both of us similar in height it was nice and comfortable, not like if one of us was very tall and the other very short.

As Janine writhed on my face, I smelled her pussy, with all the blonde pubic hair around it trapping the teenager's girly smells between her legs. I hoped that Janine liked my own girly smells between my legs, and it was confirmed pretty quickly that she did when I felt her eager tongue go into my hairy wet pussy and start eating me out. My own tongue went into Janine's vagina, and I heard her soft feminine moans as my tongue traversed her tight teenage twat and drinking her pussy juice, as she pleasured my own teen pussy with her tongue.

Sometimes I would move my tongue further back to lick Janine's anus, and Janine would follow suit and lick my own anus which was accessible thanks to my wide open legs, possibly the most unladylike position I could be lying in. With two horny girls, one 18-years-old and the other 19-years-old locked in a Sapphic position eating each other out, it was inevitable that the room would smell of pussy, and it was definitely the case with us.

The smell of our vaginas was an aphrodisiac in itself, and Janine's tongue was driving me wild. She may have been a straight-laced Catholic schoolgirl with a serious boyfriend, but young Janine Riley definitely had a lesbian streak in her.

I could feel Janine twitching in my face, and I caught a glimpse of her bare toes clenching and unclenching. Janine squealed and reached her orgasm, her vagina releasing a torrent of feminine scented pussy juice as she came in my face, my tongue licking the excited teenager's pussy.

Janine reaching her orgasm tipped me over the edge in seconds, and my orgasm went from my clitoris through my vagina and into my bowels, the muscles of my rectum tightening. I gasped, but this was muffled due to Janine sitting on my face at the time. My bare toes clenched tight and my legs kicked out. My cunt released a wave of pussy juice into the young girl's face, and a shudder of delight went through my entire body from my head to my toes as Janine licked up my orgasm from my hairy fanny, me continuing to lick her snatch.

Finally, Janine extricated her head from between my legs and got off my face, and we lay together, stroking each other's breasts and recovering our breaths.

"That felt so good," said Janine. "I've never done anything so exciting before."

"It was pretty exciting for me too, Janine, you seem to be a natural at that."

"No, it was my first time," said Janine, the girl looking so sweet and innocent with her big blue eyes. We kissed again, tasting our own pussies in the process.

"The good news is our fun isn't over yet, we need to take a shower," I said. "Together."

The naked, nubile blonde teenager certainly seemed to like that idea, leading the way on her bare feet, both of us carrying our clothes. In the bathroom, Janine looked at the toilet.

"I kind of need to pee," she said.

"Don't worry, it's perfectly safe tonight, you won't get stuck to it," I assured Janine.

We both laughed, and Janine sat down on the toilet. She looked so cute as she sat there completely naked and barefoot, her pretty blonde hair in her loose pigtails, and the sound of her urinating filling the bathroom as she peed, the yellow liquid splashing into the loo, me feeling in heaven watching the teenager having her piss into the toilet.

When Janine was done, she got some toilet paper and wiped her wet pussy, then got her bare bottom off the toilet and flushed it. As she washed her hands at the sink, I also felt the call of nature from my bladder.

"I need to go to the loo now," I said, sitting my own bare bottom down onto the toilet seat and beginning to piss, the sound of me urinating going through the bathroom. I looked down at my bare feet and squirmed on the toilet seat, turned on by Janine watching me peeing on the toilet.

My pee stream died down, and the last yellow droplets came out of my urethra. I unwound some toilet paper and wiped my wet pussy, then stood up and flushed the toilet, washing my hands and noticing Janine checking out my arse as stood at the sink.

Then it was shower time, and Janine and I had the time of our lives under the warm droplets. We kissed and caressed, washing each other's breasts and bottoms, both our front bottoms and our back bottoms. Our full bushes of pubic hair, my dark pubic hair and Janine's blonde pubic hair were filled with suds and bubbles which we washed out, the soap running down our legs to our bare feet and the shower floor, before going down the drain.

I turned off the shower and we dried off, with me using the blue towel I had used to dry Janine's bottom two weeks ago, and Janine the pink one she had used to bleed into when transported to hospital on her period to have the toilet seat removed from her arse.

We dressed, me loving watching Janine put on and pull up her white floral knickers, and soon we were fully dressed again, me in my black blouse and miniskirt, Janine in her school dress, socks and shoes.

"Karen, I had such a great time with you, but I feel guilty," said Janine. "I've got a boyfriend, and we haven't had proper sex, and now I've done this with you. I'm not even sure if I'm still a virgin, and I want to be a virgin when I and if Paul and I get married."

It was time for some white lies. "Janine, we're both girls so it isn't really cheating. If I was a guy, that would be cheating. But we're both girls, so that's okay. We shared an odd experience two weeks ago, had feelings about it and sorted it out tonight. And you're still a virgin. If on Monday you went to a gynecologist after school, took off your knickers, put your feet in stirrups and examined your vagina, he would say, 'Yeah, you're a virgin Miss Riley.'"

Janine looked relieved. "Thanks Karen, I was a bit worried. But you know what else is really weird? I really want to suck my boyfriend's cock. Does that make any sense to you?"

"It makes perfect sense," I assured her. "And you know what I think you should do? I think you should suck your boyfriend's cock."

"Really?" Janine exclaimed, looking excited.

"Really," I assured her. "Give Paul a big surprise tonight."

"I've never sucked Paul's dick before," said Janine. "I have given him hand-jobs though. I like the way his semen goes over my fingers."

"I'll let you in on a secret Janine, most guys love having their dicks sucked," I said.

Janine was now at the front door, and we exchanged a kiss goodbye, a deep French kiss on the lips. "Now remember Janine, tonight you are sucking your boyfriend's cock, don't keep him waiting. He is going to love it, I promise you."

"I can't wait, I really want to drink his cum," said the eager teenager, Janine setting off for home and me going back inside the house feeling most satisfied in my pants.

My solitude didn't last long. I was watching TV late in the afternoon when Wayne got back, my brother in a bad mood.

"What's up with you?" I asked, knowing full well what it was. "Didn't your meeting go very well?"

"The fucking people at social security, they told me I had to look for a job or they would cut off my dole," Wayne grumbled.

"Oh my, whoever would have thought they would say that?" I asked sarcastically, clutching my heart in mock surprise.

"These look nice," said Wayne, opening up the plastic container and getting one of Janine's strawberry shortcake cupcakes without permission and stuffing it into his mouth, then taking another, trying to relieve the stress of trying to go through life without getting a job and the people at social security daring to stand in the way of this plan.

As my brother fed his face -- it must have been genetic that he was so skinny yet ate anything in sight and took no exercise -- he stopped and sniffed the air in the living room. "Karen, why does it smell like tuna fish in here?"

I paused, and realized what the smell was, and covered my mouth to stop myself laughing. I think Wayne might have liked it had I told him that what he could smell was not tuna fish but teenage pussy, two teenage pussies to be precise. He would have been impressed had he known that one of the vaginas he could smell belonged to pretty blonde babysitter Janine Riley. But I don't think he would have liked it had he known that the other vagina he could smell belonged to a certain Miss Karen Jane Miles, aged 19 of Melbourne Australia, aka his twin sister.

Instead, I said casually, "Oh, I had a tuna and salad sandwich earlier."

"Wish you'd made me one, I'm starving," said Wayne, stuffing another cupcake into his mouth and masticating it with the manners of a pig.

Wayne was not the only one to mistake pussy for tuna fish that evening. Later when Mum and Ross arrived home, I found Mum washing the couch with a cloth. She was not in a good mood, and glared at me.