All Comments on 'The Bachelorette Ch. 07'

by HopelesslyAddicted

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
bejeweledcatbejeweledcatabout 9 years ago

It's great to have you back HopelesslyAddicted. You have been missed! Great chapter. I would never have guessed there was such a long time gap there. Some nice surprises and set up too.

willieonewillieoneabout 9 years ago
Yeah doing happy dance!

So glad your back and can't wait for the next installment! Thank you for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yay!!!

So glad that you have returned. Love the story and hope that you will finish it.

Thank you!!!

HopelesslyAddictedHopelesslyAddictedabout 9 years agoAuthor
Yes I am back!

So much has happened in my life, but I am so glad to be back. I have SO much written and I cannot wait to get it all typed up for you wonderful folks! Thank you for sticking with me even though my hiatus was very long.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 9 years ago
Welcome back!

I had given up on getting closure in this tale. So glad you could make it back. Looking forward to the next update!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Yay! Finally another update can't wait till more of the story is posted

WolphinWolphinabout 9 years ago

Thanks for the story, and please continue it! It is well written and an enjoyable mix of action and suspense!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
please tell me another chapter is in the making

More please :D

willieonewillieoneabout 9 years ago
Slowest at typing ever!

You said you have note books brimming with your story but you seem to be dragging out posting it. I mean how long could it possibly take to type up the next few chapters, I am slow on the keyboard but I could have had it typed up by now, forget the editor just post it. This months between chapter us driving me nut after the long wait between the last two chapters.

Your fan Willie (alias frustrated reader)

willieonewillieoneabout 9 years ago

We waited two years for these two pages and now what another two years??This chapter didn't really move the story along so I hope the next will be longer and actually have our ladies meet their mates face to face and actually have conversations with them. Sigh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please, more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why?

Have you stopped writing? this was just getting good. Why do writers on here do this if you want write finish the story, don't leave us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please continue Blake and Sam need each other...great story line with a lot of unfinished situations. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More!!!

This is so good, please continue this! It's been almost a year since your last update. Your writing is improving, but the chapters leave so much to be desired in regards to real advancement of the story. There is still so much plot to cover, I mean no one has really interacted with their mate properly. It's a shame there is such a long period between updates, and then we're given short chapters :/ Please update more often, you have something great here!

As a side note, I loved the interaction between Halea and Sam and the introduction of the elves.

willieonewillieoneover 8 years ago
Here we go again!!

Looks like 2016 is going to be like 2014 a no show.Sigh

willieonewillieoneover 8 years ago

Blake was disappointed he is not the only one disappointed...WE NEED THIS STORY FINISHED.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank You

Thank You for continuing this story in The Lone Wolf. My only complaint would be to some how letting your old readers know that it is a continuation.

My suggestion would be to add "chapter" that gives a notice, and/or Put in the description of the title line that is the continuation of the story... But again that is only a suggestion :)

RJ Jones

willieonewillieoneabout 8 years ago

Maybe you need to change you name to just Hopeless since that is how the wait for new chapters seems to be. I am soooooooooooooo tired of waiting years and unable to just say stuff it and move on. I still check weekly like a bloody idiot thinking that by some divine intervention we may get an end to this story. Ha who am I kidding,never happen!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
unfinished....as usual

I am almost reluctant to begin reading any if the longer better stories. Very few get actually resolved and finished. It is very frustrating. How can ANYONE vote for any story that is NEVER finished...

HopelesslyAddictedHopelesslyAddictedalmost 8 years agoAuthor
I'm still here

I haven't stopped.... i am just writing from my phone..... it takes a lot longer to type up the story, and i have been fixing things from some of the earlier chapeters that others caught that i missed. So with the fixes and me trying to type all my new stuff its been slow going.... very slow. I haven't forgotten the story and yes i have 2 chapters that i will be posting when i can get my phone to agree to upload the chapters here.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
please!!!!

please stop saying you are going to finish somthing when you are not. two months ago you said you were writing a new chapter. ????????? need i say more. you guys realy need to stop teaseing your readers only to let us down........

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 7 years ago
People - Please be patient!!!

Geez guys, you act like the author hasn't posted for YEARS!! Give hem a break. Yes we want more of the story, but you guys really need to learn patience. The great story we are reading makes us want more and more! So I understand.

Great job author, really! Please keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Story Telling

I hope you add more to this story. I've enjoyed reading what you have written so far.

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyover 6 years ago
Great story

I look forward to seeing whatever your creative mind adds to this story!

willieonewillieoneabout 6 years ago
Don't hold your breathe!

Considering the date of your last update I will have to add you to the long list of author!s who never finish their stories and leave their fans in limbo! So Sad

cindyp1976cindyp1976over 4 years ago
Great story

Please continue to write this story it's really good so far and I can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I pray you are able to continue!

Well, this was a pleasant twist. Nicely done. I hope you are able to finish the story.

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

Just noticed that you seem to have rewritten this story with another name. I just wonder why on earth you have left this old version here as well?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHopelesslyAddicted@HopelesslyAddicted
Welcome to my page, For those that know of my stories already, welcome back, to those that have stumbled upon me, hello. I have a deep fascination with the paranormal, as well as many other new kinks. I joined way back in 2012, and I posted a few things and went on a rather ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES