All Comments on 'The Bachelorette Party Finale'

by blaster666

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sequel

Get the sister involved in sex with her brother Jason, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
CANNOT STOP HERE!!!

I know you used the word finale in the title for this story, but you cannot leave it hanging here. This story cries out for so much more. Even if you use another title, you need to note that the needed follow-up story (and each chapter of that story) is somehow a continuation of this story series. Please keep it going, and please keep it in the family.

RemecRemecover 10 years ago

I totally agree...especially since there was the hint of foreshadowing in what Carol might have planned for her niece once they end up at her pool. Definitely a series to be continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it

Awesome story set that hopefully is not done yet

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

Thank you! Hope more chapters follow soon.

MattressThrasherMattressThrasherover 10 years ago
Great start, need more...

Maybe a threesome with Aunt Carol, mom, and him? Might as well throw in the sister

Ducky7Ducky7about 10 years ago
OK that did it, VERY SEXXY story.

Mom and son have lots of make up sex to look forward to.

Aunt Carol and his sister Kelly will be in the mix some where.

hotracer69hotracer69about 10 years ago
Next Chapter Please

This is a good storie please continue with the next chapter that includes Carol and Kelly which can end up with a group session with all of them.

richbwrichbwabout 10 years ago
sweet

great story so far keep it up cant wait for the next chapter

throwaway00throwaway00almost 10 years ago
Great story so far

Good build up and story so far, I do like when you retell a scene from the others point of view. At the end of each chapter it seems like a commercial break on a tv show ending mid scene rather than the end of a scene with a pretense to the next.... good story, cant wait for the next chapter!

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 8 years ago
Great, But ...

Great story. Aunt knowing and setting up a repeat performance that would also include the Mother was a nice touch. I second the motion to add future stories to the line.

However, I did have one issue with the ending. You seemed to indicate that the Mother did not remember having sex again. If that were true, the reaction you presented was not logical. It seems like she would still be in the ashamed we had sex earlier mode rather than smiling like the cat that got the cream.

Thanks for the great stories!

GoodhueGoodhueover 7 years ago
One Chapter to Go!

Now that Jason has fucked his aunt and his mother,all that's left is to play "Hide the Salami" with his sister!

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
BRING on the SISTER

Share with the family.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 7 years ago
I love humor and his Mom's comment was great! "Did I miss anything?"

So funny. I agree with previous comments, get the sister involved, first alone with him and then possibly in a threesome with Mom and Aunt. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One fine story

This was excellent. This is the way Incest Taboo stories should be written. Thanks a bunch for writing this story.

The old fart

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 6 years ago
"The Bachelorette Party Finale:" -

One good way to fuck up what could have been a good Trilogy is for the three stories to be miscombobulated so that they are read in a "Greek" sort of way (no offense to any Greek readers nor heritage). My point is, the story is confusing as fuck when the order of reading is not explained until the beginning of the last chapter, part, section...or whatever.

I'm on to reading other stories of "blaster666" and hopefully there's no more of the sort of titling occurs. He does have some acute abilities for writing, at least for the stories as stand-alone Postings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

The author should put the second chapter together with the two others, if necessary reupload all three, an author's note is not enough, it's just lazy.

saintmichael95saintmichael95over 5 years ago
Love the story but...

...you gotta fix the title of the second chapter and put it with the other two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Mother getting fucked like that and getting fucked bareback I that better I did my mom got her pregnant not just once but 4 times even my friends fuck her too the thing like she has one of the most hairiest cunts goes from her asshole to below belly button we even gangbang her watch her cunt hair matted down with alot of cum on it then one day she told us that one of us got her pregnant.we looked at her you mean one of the 3 cocks in your cunt sametime you got mixed cum in your cunt

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

So I suppose he knocked her up. Glad this story did not go any further.

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
A beautiful story with the PERFECT ENDING.

Now, bring on his sister.

Please continue.

A family that fucks together , stays together.

Can’t wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I hope that there's gonna be a next chapter, between the mother and sister.Its a good story.Thanks.

racfguyracfguyover 2 years ago
FTDS*

But, it's been over seven years, it doesn't look there going to be a chapter four.

BTW, what's with these idiots that keep talking about knocking up the women. That's stupid.

*Finish the damn story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

4 stars.

Needs finishing.

Bill S.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

As far as it goes, this is a beautiful incestuous love story between a mother and son. The sexual and emotional epiphany of both mother and son was wonderfully described. For the son to finally realize all his mother gave up for him and for him to realize his mother is a normal woman was logically constructed. The chemistry, sensual sensitivity, adoration, and mature romantic intimacy between mother and son is how I would expect a mutually agreeable/acceptable incestuous sexual love would exist. 5 stars. Hope author developes this story into a series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A very sweet, yet erotic story.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(9/19/2022) I gave “ The Bachelorette Party” and “After The Party” five stars but I could only give the final four stars because of the abrupt ending. I know what you attempted to do but it just didn’t work for me. I felt there needed to be more addressed. I couldn't feel for the mom because her character had hardly any development. She was just there. I was hoping there would be more of her in this chapter. I felt that the Aunt/Nephew relationship was more interesting and so had more potential. Maybe if the chapters were longer??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

beautiful love story,

is there a sequel to how this continues?

i would love to read that Jason and his mother Nancy are having a beautiful romance and love affair,

poor nancy needs some good loving and jason is the perfect man to give it to her.

phreecboiphreecboi8 months ago

So he listened to the aunts STUPID schemes and got his mom drunk and took advantage of her.......wonderful, SOOO loving....

The first half of this story was good, as soon as the aunt decided to be a manipulative bitch and trick the mom into fucking her son without knowing it turned into creepy trash.

rjb426874rjb4268748 months ago

You do need to write another chapter telling us what happened after this.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19816 months ago

Ok what happened afterwards and why did you skip entire events that led to this point with the skipped events it made no sense it was like 1 minute he fucked his aunt seen his mom and sister walk up on his way out the door and ran to his care then you are talking about how he fucked his mother then the aunt saying he should take out that led to him apparently fucking her a second time but had no details about the first time you wrote in a manner that made no sense you were all over the place in this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous