All Comments on 'The Ballad of Jaimie and Vera Ch. 10'

by AwkwardMD

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AwkwardMDAwkwardMDalmost 10 years agoAuthor
And that, as they say, is that!

This concludes The Ballad of Jaimie and Vera! It was an incredibly long and fun project for me to work on. If you're here reading this, you have my eternal gratitude. I love this story and I love the feedback I've gotten on it, which makes for a lovely symbiotic relationship.

Big, huge thanks to Joscelyn2TG for helping me out when I hit a snag. You’re awesome!

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgalmost 10 years ago
Awww... You Are So Very Welcome...

...Doc, it was my pleasure. You are an excellent writer, your scores and comments attest to that.Glad I could give you some (very) small pointers, although as an author I understand the frustration that comes with stories being denied thru no fault of your own. So happy to see it finally get published. Cheers! --- Josie

AwkwardMDAwkwardMDover 9 years agoAuthor

For my turn, I pity Pierce Hawthorne

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgover 9 years ago
I Pity Pierce Too But Be Careful Doc...

...Cause this sounds like a trick question... How is it possible to be a majority when they are already in a minority? [tic] [tic] [tic].... Oh! Sorry, times up, but DO come back and play again next time. Ha! I dunno, you can't make this stuff up, but at least this one is funny.

thisguyrightherethisguyrighthereover 9 years ago
Excellent!

I loved this story, no more, no less. I came for the truly epic levels of HOOOOT and stayed for the truly epic levels of intimacy!

Love going all around the world is all anyone can ask for, riiiiiiiight? >:)

I just finished Chasing the Dragon (truly impressive), so I'll just plant my keister and wait for your next story! Now... where'd I leave that gardening trowel...

AwkwardMDAwkwardMDalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Oh By The Way

I have, over the years, collected a lot of art (for this story and others). Be sure to check http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1496319 to see these characters and more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAwkwardMD@AwkwardMD
Just pressed submit on my latest collaboration with Omenainen! It'll be up on our shared account (link below) hopefully in the next few days. I'm really excited about this one. It's short and sweet (and sweaty) and it came together in a flash. Can't wait to get it out to y...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES