The Ballad of Jaimie and Vera Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whaaaaat?!"

"Mmmmmmmmmm, I know, right?" She's squirming around. My cock is just barely long enough to fit the head in there, and when she squirms, it's so tight that it pulls. Her eyes roll up behind her eyelids.

"Oh my god!! This was a bit?" My mind wants to race, but the lack of blood flow makes it harder than it should be. "This was a bit!"

Kara nods slowly, still squirming and, by the look of it, loving the feel of my cock up in her uterus?!

"The assplay... Carol Ann's breasts. The clacking of her heels?!?!"

"You are sharp! I wanted to recreate it identically, but Vera thought... hmmmMMmmmm... thought you'd figure it out too soon." After a pause, she adds, "The little girlcock that could," under her breath.

"Kara, what the fuck is this?!"

"You're birthday present!" Good god, it just keeps getting tighter in there..

"No, I meeeaaaaaaaa," I stammer as she clenches, looking thoroughly pleased with herself. It takes me a minute to compose myself, because Good God. Do I even need to explain this one?! "I mean, I was pretty harsh with you the last time we talked. Why would you do anything for me?" She clenches again, and my head feels like the cork in a champagne bottle. I chew on my lip frantically.

"Well, in what seems to be a recurring theme for you, I learned a couple lessons that day. One was that I didn't even like myself." My cock is trying to soften and shrink, but her cervix is so tight that it won't slip out on it's own. Oooooo, it's starting to hurt... "I never used to sleep well, and I drank a lot. I was miserable. I liked the power, but it never felt like enough, so I kept trying to climb higher... do you want to pull out now?"

"Yes please!"

"Oh," she giggled. "I'm so glad you said please!" Her eyes pinch shut, and she lifts herself off me slowly. My head is in there so tightly that she starts to lift me up off the ground with her, but with sharp cries from both of us, I fall free. Kara crawled over next to me on all fours and slumped down on her side. "I had to loosen everything up for like an hour before you got here, you know that? Son of a bitch..." She rolls over onto her back and presses her hands down on her womb with pursed lips and a long sigh.

"I'm sorry?"

"You're not, in the least, and you shouldn't be. For any of it. I was awful."

"No, I meant, that you had to loosen up for an hour."

"Don't be sorry about that either. I orgasmed from just that!" She takes a minute to writhe around on the floor before continuing. "Sometimes you can't see your own flaws until they're all spread out in front of you." She reaches out and slaps my thigh, which sends a ripple throughout my entire body. "The other thing was that orgasm. You know, X only makes me itch. It doesn't heighten anything, just presents the need. Most times, it's even harder to cum than usual because it's distracting, but that day? In an office bathroom? With a girl? Mind blowing..."

"So you ARE gay!" I exclaim.

"Don't flatter yourself," she says. "It was being dominated."

"Aaaaaaaaah."

"It's funny, because it shouldn't make sense, but being the submissive made me feel more powerful than I've ever felt in my life."

"You're right. That doesn't make any sense."

"Well, I could have said no. It would have been harder, and I almost did, but the sense of release was incredible. Plus, I knew I could stop it at any time."

I scoff, and she slaps my thigh again.

"I didn't know about the cameras. That was a masterstroke, by the way."

"Thank you."

"Anyway, I took a couple weeks off afterwards to try and clear my head, but all I could think about was the bathroom. So, I looked around on Craigslist, and tadaaa!"

"Tadaa?"

"Professional submissive. I don't get into all that slave stuff, but you would not believe how many businessmen are so cliche as to want a woman they can dominate in the office."

"I'd always heard it was the other way around..."

"Well what they do in their personal time is none of my business," she said with a light smirk. "Most of my clients are CEOs and VPs, and most of them want me to meet them at the office during business hours. One of them hires me as a temp from time to time." She wiggles her eyebrows up and down. "They think they're the ones in charge, but all I have to do is scream to ruin the lives of powerful people..." She shudders, and her heavy lids almost have me thinking she just orgasmed thinking about it.

"Wait a minute!! Vera thought?!"

She laughs. It's been ages since I heard Kara laugh. It's the summer of 2011 all over again. I really thought I was gonna convert her then...

"Do you want to tell this story, or should I?"

"Go on," I said sullenly.

"Don't worry. We're almost there. So I'd been doing that for a while, and then about a year ago, I'm grabbing a cup of coffee, and there's this woman, breastfeeding in public and grinning at me. At first I was just annoyed, but there was something about her. It bugged me, and eventually I went over. But before i could say anything, she said, 'No, I won't go do this in private' "

"She's a button pusher..."

"Right? And I'm like 'No, don't I know you from someplace?' She looked me straight in the eye and said 'yeah, I think my friend fucked you in the ass in a bathroom once.' JUST LIKE THAT! COOL AS A CUCUMBER!!"

"Steve McQueen with boobs..."

"She is a character! Anyway, I tried to get her to put me in touch with you because I really wanted to thank you, but she didn't believe me. She did promise to get in touch with me if she thought there would be a good time for it, and she was good to her word."

"There was no raffle, was there?"

"I don't think so. I think this was always her plan, even down to that amazon that was in here just in case this wasn't on the level. At least, that's my theory."

The whole thing seemed like something I would dream up for her, which I guess was the whole point...

"I wouldn't be shocked to find out that this room is covered in webcams, and that the rest of your little convention is watching us right now..." We both sit up and look around.

"Hi mom!" I wave a plant in the corner, and giggle.

"You are not shy!"

I shrug, and gesture to my fabulous girlcock, laying exhausted over my leg. "Would you be?"

"Fair... You know, basically everyone that comes in contact with you is affected like this. Vera was telling me about it, but she had to have left out some stuff. Have you ever thought about writing some of this down?"

At that, I leaned back and thought...