All Comments on 'The Bank Robbery'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
the next chapter?

I hope there will be another chapter. you had to know there would be camera in the vault, nice touch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good Story

Very enjoyable read. Made me wish I could be stuck in a bank vault with a good looking girl !

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 16 years ago
I loved this tale!!

Great story Scorpio! Needs a continuation don't you think? As Manager she had to know that their activities in the vault were being filmed on security cameras and her cleaning up of the vault was far too obvious. Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A beautiful story

A beautiful story where one to one consentual sex happened to be there. The story ended with a good twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A brilliant little story

enjoyed reading this - it was obvious they had the hots for each other before the incident which brought it to a head.

Loved the punch line about the video - can just imagine the look on her face when she saw the title - really made me laugh. Nice one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOOVE IT

I loved the ending! It really made me chuckle. Thanks for another wonderful story!. Mike

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
Less then Credible but Enjoyable Read !

this is as much a daydream as it is a story, scads of fun to peruse. The author adeptly switched story tracks from danger to relief, speculative lust, then actual carnality harnessed with tenderness & humor. A mini-voila twist wrapped things up in the end. Scorpio44 is at the top of his mult-faceted game with this one !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a nice bit of nonsense.....

so the robbers made them strip and they got to fuck each other......but the same things happened as in every other story....cum in my mouth fuck my pussy fuck my ass...all very predictable...the best bit was the FBI guy handing her the video tape...now that would have been fun had the rest of the bank people seen it....at least it brought her out of her shell.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous