All Comments on 'The Banker's Wife'

by loveking

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good One!

I like the scenario and the way it builds. While reading the story about Luci, I thought of "The Story of Joanna" and the scene where Joanna was introduced to three men while her master watched. Different situation but the vision of three men preparing one woman and then taking her mouth, cunt and ass and working together is very powerful. In Luci's case, there were six. I love the way she cooperates and helps to make the event successful.

julie_oregonjulie_oregonabout 15 years ago
Very hot, can't wait for a sequel

Oh, what a naughty hot story. I can't wait for the sequel in which she makes her second movie...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loved it!

This is a perfectly great story! Sent you an email.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fabulous!!

Very well written. Great foreshadowing and preparation for the debauchery to come. I hope you'll continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good writing.

You write very well. I hope you continue with this story. I'm sure Lucy has a lot more to experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loan

Simple,we needed the money to keep the car,Lisa my wife went to Aunt May for a loan.O.k, you and Rob be here tomorrow.We turned up,May who is 67 was in a rather too tight skirt, nylons and a blouse.She said do as i say you get the cash, if not no cash and dont ask again.Now, get undressed, i said no way, Lisa grabbed my arm, Rob we need the money,so we got undressed.May took off her blouse and bra, big saggy tits, and then the skirt, showing her pantyhosed legs, she was rather plump around the thighs.Lisa, suck robs cock,so Lisa took my cock in her mouth while May watched, of course i went hard.Stop,May lay down, took of her hose and pants and told Lisa to eat her pussy.Lisa went down on May as May grabbed her head and as Lisa went at her.Now Rob, get behind Lisa and fuck her but dont cumm.So i entererd my wifes very wet pussy and fucked her doggy style as she ate Mays cunt.after a short time,May pushed Lisa away and knelt beside her and said ,Rob now fuck me, so i pulled out of Lisa and thrust as hard as i could up into May.Her cunt was very wet, but she felt o.k. as i really rammed into her.Her hand was working her cunt and i looked over and Lisa was working hers as well.May said im cumming and i felt her cunt spasm as i really rooted hard into her and shot my load right up inside her.May fell flat onto the bed and i rolled off her,we lay together for a short time and i heard May say to Lisa, come here and eat my pussy.Lisa went between Mays legs and ate her until i heard May groan, push up and she came again, right in Lisas face.They lay there together and then i felt a hand and a mouth on my cock, fingers stroking my balls, it was May giving me head and she was good.My cock came to attention, she continued sucking and then reached over to her draw and pulled out some lube, which she rubbed all over my cock, she told Lisa to get on her knees, then she lubed her fingers and worked them in to Lisa arse.She told me to get behind Lisa, i did,and she guided my cock to Lisas rear hole and told me to push, now Lisa is not keen on anal but i pushed and slowly my cock was accepted into her tight hole.May said i want to see this as i started to fuck lisas arse, now i tell you it felt good as i stroked in and out, tight around my cock.I could see May working her cunt with her fingers, Lisa moaning,then May knelt beside her and said to me you do me now,so i slowly pulled out of Lisa, who collapsed, got behind May and aimed at her rear hole.The head of my cock popped in ,May yelped and with one continual push i was up her tight chute as far as i could go.I waited, then pulled all the way back and then rammed forward and May screamed as i began to root her arse as hard as i could.At first i felt her resist then gradually she loosened up and finally was meeting my thrusts, i couldnt last much longer so i went faster until i felt my cock empty into Mays hole as she shuddered to an orgasm.We got the loan,but to tell you the truth i still see May, especially for anal sex as she seems to enjoy it more than Lisa.

melsdadmelsdadalmost 11 years ago
A real boner of a story

loved it.

coljaccoljacalmost 9 years ago
great

just loved this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Sexy story, very nice build up and scenario. Would live to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sequeal story

You should write a part 2. Maybe include some bondage or being fucked in a public place while in garters, stockings and heels while Andrew watches again, maybe more black men also being filmed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I thought it was a good story and I dont mind having fun with my husbands friends..... but.... Why are men fixated with our butt ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Brilliant, excellent fantasy, I would love to be filmed wanking while my lovely wife is being buggered by a group of guys, if you do a sequel get him to wank into Lucy's mouth while she eats pussy and takes it up her arse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloveking@loveking
1289 Followers
I'm interested in most aspects of heterosexual relationships. I like women of all sizes but my preference is beautiful Asian women or sexy slender women. Still trying to understand women's sexuality but am always keen to learn more, especially if it involves humiliation and do...