The Banker's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,290 Followers

Now she felt so aroused she knew she would do anything more that they asked.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard Paul say to the film crew, "OK guys, thanks for your skill and hard work filming our delightful Lucy.

"Lucy," he continued, "It is normal practice for our female stars to give relief to our film crew. As I'm sure you will appreciate you will have made them very horny as they watched and filmed you. I will film the rest of the action as they use you."

Lucy watched as the three crew members moved in front of her and quickly undressed. Any feelings of guilt or disgust were now gone as she brazenly stared at the three more erect penises displayed before her.

Her eyes were transfixed by the largest of the three. The fact that he was black just seemed to excite her even more. His penis looked enormous. It was so long and thick that it appeared too heavy to be able to stand upright.

She watched as the black man walked slowly round behind her. The other two crew members stayed in front, obviously keen to watch.

She felt the black man run his large hand up between her legs. She gasped out loud as he touched her wet labia; crudely pulling at her long lips. She felt her arousal rising as he sought out her clitoris with one of his fingers causing her to groan with the pleasure. She groaned again as he slipped two fingers up inside her vagina. Her groans of pleasure were not only because of his touch but also her great expectation of finally having some attention paid to her neglected vagina.

She closed her eyes, yearning for him to enter her. She could not believe how much she wanted to feel this big black man inside her vagina having been fearful that he would want to follow the others into her rectum.

She felt him push his hand into the small of her back and, like the slut she now was, knew what he wanted and pushed her rear up high and provocatively. She felt him spread her buttocks and could almost feel the lust in his dark eyes knowing that she was completely and crudely fully exposed to his gaze.

Her husband Andrew was still watching and despite having already ejaculated earlier felt his penis stiffen once more as he watched the big black man with his wife.

Lucy waited impatiently as the black man teased her with his large penis. She could feel him rubbing the head repeatedly between her large wet labia and then up to her anus. Long lazy movements causing her to become more and more aroused.

She could feel her own juices and the sperm of the previous men being mixed and spread between her buttocks by this black man's cock.

Then he stopped moving. She started to protest as she felt the head of his enormous penis suddenly push against her sphincter. Although she was still partially dilated from the previous men the black man's penis felt impossibly large.

She gasped, "No, please, no. It is toooo........." He took her breath away as he gripped her hips with his huge hands and slowly but firmly pushed his huge penis into her rectum.

When it was finally completely inside her all Lucy could manage to say was, "Fuuuuck!"

She could not believe that the huge penis she had seen earlier was somehow in her rectum. What surprised her even more was that, although she could feel the whole length stretching her, it was not uncomfortable.

Andrew was now rubbing his own erect penis once more as he watched his wife being buggered by this black man.

As the black man started to thrust in and out of Lucy's rectum, he reached beneath her and once more sought out her large labia and clitoris with his fingers.

The other men all watched as she closed her eyes and started to lose control. They listened to her groans and moans of pleasure as the black man ravaged her. They watched her breasts swinging wildly beneath her as the black man thrust into her.

Lucy had a vision in her head of how disgusting she must be looking being used by this black man so obscenely but she no longer cared. She could feel his pure animal lust with each stroke and the sensation of his huge penis in her rectum combined with his fingers between her wet labia were driving her wild.

The men listened as her moans of pleasure started to increase in volume and pitch until she was screaming almost uncontrollably. The screams came in bursts, perfectly in time with each thrust of the black man's hips. The black man stopped thrusting. Her screams became one long howl of pleasure as she felt his penis throbbing deep inside her and the warmth of his sperm as it filled her.

Almost as soon as she felt him finish ejaculating he pulled out of her. She suddenly felt empty. She opened her eyes as she felt a hand under her chin, encouraging her to lift her head.

The other two crew members were still there in front of her. She sat back on her heels, feeling the black man's sperm start to dribble from her anus, instinctively knowing what the other two wanted.

The first of them moved closer and pushed his erect penis between her partly open lips. He held her head and roughly thrust his penis in and out of he mouth. She nearly choked a few times as it touched the back of her throat. She just sucked hard and swallowed as she felt his thrusts become more and more urgent. She felt his hair covered scrotum slapping against her chin as he suddenly ejaculated into her throat. He quickly withdrew and, before she had time to recover, his colleague had taken his place. Once more she felt her head being gripped hard as he pushed the whole length of his erect penis into her mouth. She felt him start to thrust harder and was preparing to take this second load of sperm into her throat when suddenly he withdrew. There was a momentary delay as his penis plopped from her mouth and he gripped it with his hand. She opened her eyes and looked up at him just as the first spurt hit her on her forehead. He then continued to ejaculate all over her face until it was dripping from her chin, nose, cheeks and forehead. She just sat there looking round at all the men who had just used her. She smiled as they all started to applaud.

"Well done Lucy," said Paul, "maybe next time we'll get more adventurous!"

"Next time?!" exclaimed Lucy, you said I just had to star in one movie.

"I don't remember specifying how many movies Lucy. It all depends on how much money we make from this one."

As she stood up she looked around at the nine men who had all just used her. And, with semen still dribbling down her thighs and from her face she walked past them all back to the room where she had changed. Once in the room she closed the door, took off her stockings and suspenders and then stepped into the shower knowing that this would not be the last time.

A week later a package was delivered to Lucy's house. Andrew had gone out earlier so she was alone. She opened the package and found a note from Paul and a DVD. The note said, Dear Andrew and Lucy, here is your copy of the DVD we made last week. Andrew, I think you will agree that Lucy makes a very good porno star. I'll let you know soon how successful it is and how much of your debt is paid off.

Lucy then removed the plain wrapper from the DVD and felt her heart jump. The cover had the title, "Wanking Banker's Wife" The cover had stills from the movie all around the edge of Lucy being used by the men. These pictures surrounded a central picture of her husband Andrew gripping his erect penis and ejaculating as he watched her.

Lucy could not resist the temptation to watch the DVD. She put it into the machine and sat back to watch. As she watched the opening scenes she felt very humiliated and disgusted at what she had agreed to do. She could clearly see the look of delight on Paul's face in the scene where he had her crudely displaying her self to all the men.

She watched the whole movie with the stark realisation that the woman behaving like a complete slut was her.

She watched the final scene with her kneeling on the floor and wantonly thrusting her backside at the black man before he buggered her and felt all of her feelings of disgust and humiliation fade away as she pushed her hand between her legs, touched her wet labia and re-lived the whole experience.

The End

loveking
loveking
1,290 Followers