All Comments on 'The Banning Family Court Pt. 03'

by Gln1517

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Please write more stories, you're an amazing writer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'm really glad this story is continuing and great to see the court being explored more. I do wish to see more of Gabby's development but this chapter really added to the world. Do keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

plsss episode 4

ReaperKingUltraReaperKingUltraover 2 years ago

Great story hope there will be a ch.4 soon

Gym52Gym52over 2 years ago

Great story, please consider writing further chapters to the story, you have left yourself with a number of avenues open to continued investigation using both Mallory and Gabby

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Love it

Please add too this story. It’s one of my favorites.

lazy_readerlazy_readerover 1 year ago

I'm most interested in Gabby. If not a direct sequel involving the family court, perhaps you could do a story about Gabby. Perhaps she might break the ice with her roommate and let Gabby service her, and that might lead to others using Gabby.

nakedguyatxnakedguyatx8 months ago

This series is super hot. But of course any family that did anything like this court would soon be torn apart by anger, resentment, and revenge. How are Mallory and her husband expected to get along after he subjects her to all of this?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGln1517@Gln1517
The New Friends story is a revised version of a story I published elsewhere. I have rewritten it to make it Literotica acceptable. If you are interested in reading the original, please email me and will direct you to the free site.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES