The Banning Family Court Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gln1517
Gln1517
879 Followers

Mallory could feel Peter begin to tense and she could feel Peter beginning to cum. Logan increased his pace and he began to grunt as he filled Mallory's asshole with his cum. Alex pulled out as he began to cum, splashing his cum on to Mallory's face. He rubbed his cock over Mallory's eyes and nose as he finished cumming.

Alex moved away from his wife as Logan slowly withdrew from his mother's asshole. Mallory lifted her hips and Peter's cock slipped out.

"Stand in position, Mallory." John snapped.

Very slowly, Mallory stood up. Trembling, she put her hands behind her head but kept her elbows pulled in. Doris came from behind the head table and stood in front of Mallory. She pushed Mallory's elbows back and Mallory's tits pushed forward. Doris slapped Mallory across her tits.

"Now, spread those legs." Doris snapped and Mallory spread her legs.

The effect was immediate. Logan's cum began to drip out of his mother's asshole and Peter's had already started to run down the side of Mallory's leg. Mallory's tears mingled with the cum her husband had shot on her face.

John stood up and addressed Mallory. "You will spend the next week totally naked. You will stay that way until next Sunday when Doris and I return the clothes you wore here today to you. Should any member of your family wish to use you sexually, you will comply with their wishes. If any other family member stops by your house, you will satisfy any request they make of you. If you do not, your husband will divorce you and you will never see your sons again. You will be left penniless. Do you understand?"

"Yes, John. I understand."

Doris took hold of a leather collar and placed it around Mallory's neck. She attached a leash to a ring on the collar and let the leash fall between Mallory's tits.

"Michael, come here please." Doris said.

Michael who was now dressed came forward and stood next to the naked Mallory.

"Michael, what did you ask Gabby a little while ago?"

Michael looked embarrassed as he answered. "Knowing Gabby is a submissive I asked her 5o be the entertainment at my fraternity's smoker this Wednesday. She would probably be paddled and fucked by the brothers in the fraternity. But, Gabby couldn't make it because of school commitments. "

"I see. I'm sure Gabby would have liked that. But what do you say to letting Mallory here be the entertainment. Surely your fraternity would like an older women?"

"That would be great!" Michael replied.

"Good, that's settled. You will pick Mallory up on Wednesday. She will only be wearing this collar and leash and she will satisfy each one of your fraternity brothers." Doris said.

Mallory looked stunned but knew that if she wished to stay in the family she had no choice.

Alex took the leash from Doris and led Mallory out of the room. The rest of the family visited until Gabby said she had to leave. Gabby hugged her parents and her sister and walked naked to her car, accompanied by Lizzy.

"I bet you would have loved being the entertainment for Michael's party." Lizzy said.

"Oh, yeah. Big time." Gabby said as she opened her car and took clothes out of the bag she had brought.

"I think tomorrow I will go over to Mallory's and have her eat my pussy." Lizzy said.

Gabby laughed. "It won't be as good as I do."

The two cousins hugged and Gabby drove off to school.


Gln1517
Gln1517
879 Followers