All Comments on 'The Barbecue Party Ch. 01'

by Egglime

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
loma38loma3810 months ago

just a great story!please continue

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

No smooth flow to story and format is too choppy. Please get an editor, three stars generously.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Prim and proper looking Japanese milf with a slutty perverted side. so hot. Also, you also cant write about how slutty and perverted she was/is and all the men she's previously fucked without telling us more about it. tease. I can just imagine what all her previous boyfriends got to do to her, having an innocent looking asian mom willing to become a slut for them, she would've been rutted and used good.

Hoping Eri continues slutting it up. Hoping Sean doesn't mind sharing. I can just imagine the frustration and horniness he felt watching her revolving door of men. Same could probably be said for Hibiki.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Definitely terrific read

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Badass story well written too, look forward to more from you!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I need the next chapters of this story so bad!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hope the son finds out and abandons both of them. I was like whatevs till the end when she lied and said she wanted to learn Mario Kart to hide the smile after she was getting raw dogged by her son's friend.

I want a story with consequences where the son isn't just "okay" with it because "happiness".

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

need more of Eri being a slut and fucking other guys

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomen6 months ago

Very Hot Story!!! Young White Cock and Mature Asian Pussy is the perfect match.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Need more of the asian milf fucking other guys

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Asian women are hot but this story is too cluttered and rambling for my taste.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hot teenage boy fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Looking forward for your next chapter on Eri's conquest on young Nerds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Hopefully Eri got knocked up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEgglime@Egglime
I used to make GIF captioned porn whenever I was free. Now I write stories for fun, mostly about submission, betrayals, and uneven dynamic roles. None of what I write reflects my morals. I just do these for fun. Lesbian, gay, straight; I'll write about them all given time. U...