The Barbecue Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With each heaven-filled thrust, their bodies melded together as one, saturating in each other's embrace.

Her body was in so much pleasure as well that colors started dancing around her sight.

Despite all the mixing watercolors obscuring her 20/20 (ordinarily) eyesight, Eri suddenly noticed the young man's wire-rimmed glasses were starting to fall from all the movement. She reached out to help remove it, but he grabbed her wrist and shook his head, delicately pushing it higher on the bridge of his nose.

"I want to see you," he said earnestly while he looked at her.

Her cheeks flushed, butterflies starting to flutter wildly inside her stomach -- which, in turn, made his cock feel all the more intense. She arched her back and pushed against him, gaining some sliver of revenge as she saw him squirm in pleasure.

God, he feels so good.

Eri couldn't help but shiver in excitement. Sean was currently going slow, but she felt he had a good sense of rhythm for a beginner.

Time started to lose meaning as their senses fixated on the pleasurable sensations washing over the both of them.

After a few minutes of relishing in this ecstatic, heat-filled exploit, Sean found himself already thrusting in maximum capacity.

At this point, their bodies were glistening with a thick sheen of sweat, sliding easily into each other.

"Fuck!" Sean roared, wrapping his arm around Eri's thighs before proceeding to pull her against him, effectively dragging his entire length along her spots. Meanwhile, his emotions were gliding at an all time high as he tried not to break down under the mind-fucking pleasure.

But he didn't stop.

He repeatedly drove his big cock inside her as Eri humped back with all her strength, borrowing strength from the man's momentum by placing her hands behind his neck.

The young mother's face twisted in rapture. This was completely different from the slow, gentle love-making a while ago. She was now going crazy over this guy's reckless bulldozing.

She could tell he had something in his mind. The way he fucked was akin to that of an innocent beast who had something to say and shout.

"Sean...! Baby! W-wait -- fuuuuck! C-calm down. Oh, my Gooood. You're fucking me too haaaard! Oooh. What's w-wrong, baby?" she moaned, stuck between wanting to know and wanting to get her needy pussy fucked so savagely just like this.

"Fuck! I love you, Eri. I want you to k-know that. Shit, shit, s-shit. You feel amazing, fuck. Oooh! Oh, my God. I want you to know that I've been looking at you far longer than you could ever possibly fucking imagine. I'm not -- oh, fuck, yes -- just doing this because you're hot, or that it's a fantasy. I w-want to kiss you in public. I want to -- uh -- date you. T-take you out. I.... I've always wanted to make love to you -- fuck -- "

Sean's face contorted in pleasure and heart-stopping anxiety as he confessed, "God, it fucking sucks that I can't do that."

Eri hushed him, wiping his tears as they build up from the corner of his eyes. "I'm sorry. Fuck -- your d-dick.... so hard, so goooood...! I'm so sorry, Sean. For b-being attracted to you. I really am. Hibiki is my life. I...fuck....I don't know if I could ever tell him about this. Oh, my God. So good! Right there, baby! Shit, I don't w-want to lead you on. I can't tell him about this. A-at least for now. Until I'm ready. AH, YES! GOD!"

Sean whispered how he understood, his hips still moving against her with long, inexperienced, but fervent strokes. For some reason, it was doing wonders for her anyway. They felt so compatible; like the puzzles she used to see him work through. She knew you could go through life a thousand times without seeing this level of chemistry.

She thought she could just do it this one time with Sean, release all these pent-up feelings, and never think about it again.

But she was naive. There's no way she could do this once and be done with it.

Eri said she didn't want to lead him on, but she knew a part of her was lying.

She did want him beside her, irrespective of his own good. Why else would she say "for now"? Sure, it could be true. She may grow enough to be ready; ready to tell her son all about the dirty things she had been doing with his friend in the future.

But she couldn't guarantee it.

Why was she giving the young man hope if she wasn't sure she could deliver?

Eri had never been selfish her entire life. The entire phase of her childhood was spent garnering the validation of her parents. Her teenage years, on the other hand, were spent trying to please an asshole who didn't cherish her. In the end, he left her, and Eri had to raise Hibiki alone. When he was born, she swore to put him above all others.

And she did. For 19 years, she's raised her son without a father figure -- encouraging him every day to be his own kind of man.

The type of man who wouldn't leave a girl he got pregnant.

The way Sean looked at her as he worked his way through her pleasure-induced nerves brought her a bitter question she's never asked herself before, though.

What about her? Will she ever put herself first?

Couldn't she be selfish for once?

She placed her hands on his face, kissing him passionately before asking, "So can you be my dirty little secret? S-shiiit, your big fucking cock is hitting the back! Oh, please! Can I be y-yours? Oh, my god -- fuck me right there!"

Sean clenched his teeth as he kept fucking her impossibly tight and mature cunt. "Yes! I'll be your fucking secret. Your boy toy. Your stud. Whatever you fucking want to call me, Eri...! Fuck, you feel amaaazing!"

"KEEP FUCKING ME, STUD! MAKE LOVE TO ME LIKE YOU HATE ME! SCREW ME WITH YOUR FAT COCK, BABY!" she shouted from the back of her throat until Sean urgently covered her mouth, afraid that someone was going to hear her.

The neighbors might already have.

Eri slicked her jet black hair back before synchronously fucking herself against the young man's cock. He hissed, painfully in pleasure.

"S-shiiiit. Your pussy is sucking me in. God, I feel so numb right now. I feel like I'm on fucking drugs. Fuck, fuck -- SHIT....! Don't squeeze too hard, Eri. I'm n-not gonna fucking last..."

"PUMP IT IN ME, BIG BOY! I WANT YOUR CUM INSIDE -- FUCK, I'LL GIVE YOU YOUR FIRST CREAMPIE! SEAN! SEAN! OH, BABY. YES...! SOMEONE LIKES THE IDEA...!"

"Quiet down, Eri! Oh, fuck!" he cursed under his breath.

She chuckled as she felt him twitch uncontrollably inside her. The young man was clearly slowing down his thrusts now to hold back from orgasming. Honestly, it was a miracle that he lasted this long in his first time. Most virgins would have passed out by now. Eri licked her lips. She caught a hunk with the little promise of barbecue today, and he was freshly free to mold according to her fantasy.

Sean clenched his teeth, his cock feeling the entirety of her tightly woven pussy. It was a torturous experience, honestly. He didn't know if he wanted it to last longer or if he preferred to reach his peak instead.

He wanted both. His eyes grew increasingly unfocused as his senses heightened. Sacred, carnal pleasure coursed through him as he felt her pussy clench down on his cock, molding each other's base form as they settled on a perfect rhythm. At this point, none of them could speak. Nonsensical babbles spilled out of their lips as they relished in each other's bodies.

Eri was similarly gasping like he was. It brought him a lot closer to the edge knowing he was making her feel good. It was his first time, he didn't know what he was doing.

Her erotic moans and spasms were all he needed as reassurance.

"I'm cumming! Eri, I'm cumming! Oh, fuck! It feels so good -- "

Sean forcibly shut his eyes, strenuously lightheaded as beads of sweat continued to drip down his forehead.

"Cum inside, you fucking stud! Mark my fucking womb like I'm your bitch for life. Breed me, baby!" Eri chanted. Like a well-greased machine, her shamelessness and skill with dirty talk were fully operating. Few men have put her in this state -- she was in the zone.

Finding her nasty mouth such a turn-on, Sean leaned in and kissed her lips awkwardly, his breath completely all over the place like a rutting animal.

Simultaneously, he removed one of his hands from her waist and rudely groped at her tits.

Eri pushed against him, kissing him back with ever-increasing delight at having found this sex machine. His inexperience made her job a lot harder, though. Like they were instruments in sync, her breath fine-tuned itself to his erratic pacing -- similarly depriving her lungs of oxygen and leaving her muzzy.

It took a few minutes, but she ran out of breath. Meanwhile, through pure will alone, Sean progressively got better with his tongue as he continued to kiss her. There was ringing and electricity in his ears, but he couldn't stop. He'd rather die than separate from her soft lips for a second.

Again and again, he slammed his dick into her while invading her wet mouth with his unruly tongue.

The experienced woman's eyes rolled up to the dirtiest kiss she's probably ever had. The kid was hasty, irresponsible, unskilled, and somehow -- everything felt right. All her buttons were being pushed. This disgraceful display was actually doing it for her. The instincts she had long replaced with experience and logic shot through her body once again as she was led by her son's best friend.

"I love you. Eri. I can't hold it anymore. I really -- uh -- I can't. Fuck -- fuck -- I c-can't hold. Cumming inside....!"

Eyes blacking out, Sean closed his eyes in exhaustion as pleasure took over him. His hips, however, still didn't stop moving.

Eri herself felt her orgasm coming along. She gave up counting them all, but this was her biggest one yet for a simple reason.

The thought of this young stud's cum filling her up got her excited like crazy.

She hugged him. "Cum inside me! I want your cum, Sean! Fill me uuuuup!"

Without needing another prompt, his cock erupted inside her. Multiple rounds of spurts came out of him, his body shaking in greater pleasure with each one. Every inch of his muscle was burning, but it was so worth it. Nothing in his 19 years of living came close to this.

Meanwhile, Eri howled in gut-wrenching satisfaction, her hands gripping tightly at the edge of the countertop. Like lightning had struck, her lewd body shook as a tempestuous toe-curling orgasm rewarded her vision with pure white.

Unbelievably, he was the best sex she ever had. A self-proclaimed slut had a virgin as her best.

You'd think she was humiliated, being taken down a peg by someone she considered as her second son, but it felt way too good for that.

As soon as he came inside, every hair in her body rose as her body sang in tune with the young man's orgasm.

She screamed one last time as his last spurt of warm and sticky cum branded her deep inside, claiming her as his property.

The Japanese woman loved to receive cum in her face, but she arguably loved creampies even more, especially from men who came "too much."

If that even is a thing.

And maybe because it was his first or the fact that he was well endowed to begin with, Sean came a lot.

Most men were done within five seconds, but he was still letting out cum after the ten-second-mark.

It almost felt like someone was releasing his bladder inside her womb, spreading warmth throughout her body.

After a few seconds more of that sweet and heavenly focal point of ecstasy, Sean lost all strength as his body fell on top of her.

Eri simply let her body relax too. Skin-deep in each other's bodies, they listened to each other's quick heartbeats.

For a full minute, they silently reveled in the aftereffects of their intense love-making. They somehow knew what the other was feeling without a word.

I wish we'd stay like this forever, they both thought.

It was wrong, and definitely irresponsible.

But the mark this forbidden act made on their mind left little room for regret.

"Sean?" Eri called out, still breathless.

"Yeah?" he replied, voice raspy and a little weak as his mind counted the moles on Eri's shoulder.

Pretty birthmarks, thought Sean.

In fact, he had always thought so.

But right now, they were the most perfect drawings he had ever seen -- like constellations that connected with one another to form one cohesive existence.

The same way he and Eri were tethered right at this moment.

"We have to go. Hibiki might get back any second now. He texted me just now."

Sean gathered all his energy to move his eyes away from her sexy moles. Grunting, he stood up and watched as Eri put her clothes on.

He wanted to do it again -- an earnest desire that, as usual, manifested into his lower body.

Eri, dumbfounded at his growing member, looked at the beady-eyed Sean before shutting him down, "No way!"

He snuggled up against her and tried to appeal, "Just one?"

Sean hit her with his puppy eyes.

She shook her head, a visible smile making its way through her lips. "Nope."

"Not even once?"

"Nu-uh."

He chuckled while running his hands through his hair, "Okay, okay."

Quickly locating his clothes on the floor, he tidied up his sweat and nonchalantly wore it all back.

Eri quietly stared at him. Something had changed between them. The slight awkwardness in their interactions were now completely gone.

The invisible wall between them -- something she didn't even notice was there before -- lay on the floor, broken and beyond repair.

"Okay. So I'll, uh, see you around, Ma'am," Sean said formally, his hand even doing a half-assed salute.

Eri chuckled.

With his other hand, Sean deftly threaded the leather strap through the buckle. As the sound of the metal clasp clicking shut echoed softly in the room, the two heard the door simultaneously open.

Eri and Sean froze in shock. Neither of them had expected Hibiki to arrive so quickly.

Panicking, the young man instinctively jumped and hid behind the nearest furniture he could find --

The couch in the living room.

"Hey, Mom. You're still awake," Hibiki remarked.

"Oh, uh, yeah. There were still... things to clean." She held her legs closer, tightening up her already taut muscles while trying to look as natural as possible. If she wasn't being careful, something could slip out....

"Let me help you," he said before heading to the kitchen -- right where he'll undoubtedly see his best friend hiding if he simply looked to the left.

"No, honey!" she exclaimed, stopping him from crossing over the couch.

Sean held his breath as he lowered his head even further.

"Actually, yeah. Can you, um, grab something for me upstairs?"

Hibiki tilted his head.

"Sure. What is it?"

"Your, uh, dirty laundry. Yes."

"We did laundry two days ago, Mom."

"Oh. Y-yeah, I forgot about that."

Eri cursed herself inwardly. She wasn't used to hiding things from him. In fact, it felt extremely uncomfortable to do so.

Hibiki looked at her weird before chuckling.

"And you say I'm forgetful," he said smugly.

Eri smiled stiffly before punching him in the shoulder. "Now, now. Don't get cocky, boy."

Her eyes suddenly widened. As if she had an epiphany, the mother proposed, "Oh, why don't you teach me that game thing you guys were playing a while ago?"

"Mario Kart? Since when were you interested in games? You hated it when I asked for the Nintendo Switch."

She chuckled nervously. "Changed my mind! Seeing as you guys have so much fun with it...."

The more he thought about it, the more Hibiki seemed excited. "I mean, sure. We could stay up all night. Yeah! That sounds great. Okay. I'll set it up down here!" Without another word, he headed upstairs with a face full of excitement.

Eri felt a sudden pang of guilt, seeing her son's enthusiasm with her hastily chosen lie.

She inwardly apologized to her son.

As soon as her son went up, Eri hastily urged Sean, "Go, go now!"

The young man climbed out from behind the couch and ran to the door.

Meanwhile, Eri followed behind him and checked for any signs of her son going down.

Swiftly opening the door, Sean was about to head out when he paused.

As if he forgot something, he skipped back to Eri before playfully groping her ass. She yelped at the sudden contact, turning her head abruptly in his direction, almost hitting his nose.

Before she could react further, he gave her a kiss on the side of her lips and whispered, "I'll see you later, Eri. Next time, we're going for two rounds."

As if to drive his point further, he held up two fingers -- indicating two like she was a child who needed explanation.

And he was gone.

Eri blankly closed the door behind her.

She sighed in relief. They made it out alive.

Like a warning alarm, her heart jumped out of her chest again when Hibiki's footsteps sounded out.

"Mom? Are you going somewhere?"

She shook her head and lied -- without stuttering this time, "Nope. I thought for sure someone was knocking. Maybe it's those damn raccoons again."

He nodded his head, carrying the promised console downstairs.

Eri went to the kitchen and drank some water.

"You look happy, Mom," he said from across the living room while he set the console up.

"I do?" she asked.

"You're smiling."

She held the corners of her lips before she realized it.

She was happy. She felt giddy. She hasn't felt like this about a guy since, well, forever.

That mischievous brat....

"Maybe I'm just excited to play," she replied.

She'll get him back for that -- for sure. Perhaps during the next barbecue party.